15 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

I would like to suggest a new and innovative alternative to the evil stowmarket 2.

how about attracting some serious investment from a stinking rich Chinese owner, it is something I am sure we can all get behind

delia out, stinking rich Chinese owner in 

Delia has always welcomed new investors but none have come forward that suits the business model of NCFC.

I think you Delia haters are not giving the 5 year plan that is on place a chance. There is every chance we will be cash rich next season and if and when we go up again money will be spent . 

Did you call Delia out 12 months ago? 

7 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm not surprised that I puzzle you. You have a very fixed mindset and an inability to countenance either change, or the fact that you could ever be wrong about anything.

I'll go back to having fair and interesting discussions about things related to NCFC, rather than wasting any more of my day worrying about some washed-up old control freak's opinions on my posting style.

I know how open-minded you are about the world, so I'm sure you'll appreciate this one as much as you did the last one.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/insight-is-2020/201604/5-signs-you-are-dealing-control-freak

Resorting to backhanded insults and sarcasm says a lot more about you wolfie than i imagined .

5 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

If I could but in here, I know I'm new here (I genuinely am 😂 ), and I would suggest you are certainly more pro sticking with the Smith regime than I am, you've actually posted the most sensible post on here with regards to the Wolves comparison. I think most of us, whichever side of the in/out divide we fall on, just want the best outcome for the club, I certainly don't advocate the boom or bust method us that question Delia often get accused of, but like I posted higher, it's her stubbornness to not even entertain the idea of seeing what else could be out there for us as a club which winds the hell up out of me.  That newspaper piece her and Michael did a few years back was what really winded me up about them.

Cheers buddy. Don't worry about Tilly, his worldview is very black and white. It's more than possible for people with opposing views to discuss things rationally, as we have proved, but for some reason he doesn't seem to like me doing that!

I can't be bothered to trawl back through the forum, but I know the Henry Winter piece in The Times really wound me up, and I was pretty vocal about it on here IIRC. It was an awful piece of PR and they are still suffering its consequences today. Until she publicly says she is more open to investment, it's totally fair enough for people to assume that she is still broadly against the idea of selling her shares to an outside investor.

Ultimately we all want the best outcome for the club, of course we do. We just differ (sometimes wildly!) in our views of how to achieve that. I love being able to discuss rationally with people, though, irrespective of their viewpoints. If we could all be a bit less binary it'd be a much more pleasant world.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Resorting to backhanded insults and sarcasm says a lot more about you wolfie than i imagined .

I bloody love sarcasm, I would have thought that was flagrantly obvious to anybody who reads my posts.

And you were the one who came on here and started trying to tell me how to behave, so tough sh*t if you don't like the consequences.

More than happy to engage with you on any subject NCFC-related, without insult or prejudice.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Delia has always welcomed new investors but none have come forward that suits the business model of NCFC.

I think you Delia haters are not giving the 5 year plan that is on place a chance. There is every chance we will be cash rich next season and if and when we go up again money will be spent . 

Delia wants people to invest whilst she still remains in full control. That effectively stops any serious investment. Investment will only come when the owners decide to allow a say in the club or decide to sell.

To say that there is no one suitable maybe true but it will not happen whilst the views expressed in the Times interview remain, as it effectively says "I will not sell".

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You end up in personal disputes often enough for you to have to consider that it is in fact YOU that is often the problem, surely.

I mean many people here end up with a bit of beef going on, but they all seem aware of it (I actually love it FYI).

However, you seem completely oblivious to your failings as a poster and, since it's usually a reflection, most likely as a person.

Stop being a pr!ck to everyone that doesn't tow your line or doesn't believe you are absolute authority on everything.

Maybe post another half naked girl a 3rd of your age to make you feel better, you creepy fck.

Edited by South Sider

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I bloody love sarcasm, I would have thought that was flagrantly obvious to anybody who reads my posts.

And you were the one who came on here and started trying to tell me how to behave, so tough sh*t if you don't like the consequences.

More than happy to engage with you on any subject NCFC-related, without insult or prejudice.

Says the man who was not going to waste anymore of his day on me. 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Says the man who was not going to waste anymore of his day on me. 

Well done! You got another two minutes of my attention! Feels good, doesn't it?

You sad old f*ck 😂

PS. I thought you said you were going to leave me to have the last word anyway? That went well...

Edited by Feedthewolf

2 minutes ago, South Sider said:

You end up in personal disputes often enough for you to have to consider that it is in fact YOU that is often the problem, surely.

I mean many people here end up with a bit of beef going on, but they all seem aware of it (I actually love it FYI).

However, you seem completely oblivious to your failings as a poster and, since it's usually a reflection, most likely as a person.

Stop being a pr!ck to everyone that doesn't tow your line or doesn't believe you are absolute authority on everything.

Maybe post another half naked girl a 3rd of your age to make you feel better, you creepy fck.

Three posters grind my gears on here City1st, hogesar and now FTW so maybe you could expand that list and good to see you are trying to police the board. I thought i was told it was just me ?

25 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

I think you Delia haters are not giving the 5 year plan that is on place a chance. 

Firstly there has been varying 5 year plans in place since Delia came to the club, for Webber/Farke, read Doncaster/Worthington, McNally/Lambert etc etc, tomorrow never comes, and in Norwich year 5 never comes.

Secondly, yes I was calling for her to seek investment/change of ownership last season, that was the perfect time for her to sell, or at the very least actively seek alternatives.

Oh, and barring the few that are clearly just up for trolling, I don't believe anyone hates Delia, I certainly don't, grown tired of her stubbornness yes, but hate is too strong.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Three posters grind my gears on here City1st, hogesar and now FTW so maybe you could expand that list and good to see you are trying to police the board. I thought i was told it was just me ?

Oh awesome, I'm in the inner circle!

Strangely, pretty much everyone else I've spoken to in the last couple of days is having a lovely time sharing their opinions with me on a variety of topics. I've got lots of compliments from people for insightful and rational posting, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Do you think you might possibly be just a teeny weeny part of the problem?

No?

Must be me, then. Sorry everyone.

Edited by Feedthewolf

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Cheers buddy. Don't worry about Tilly, his worldview is very black and white. It's more than possible for people with opposing views to discuss things rationally, as we have proved, but for some reason he doesn't seem to like me doing that!

I can't be bothered to trawl back through the forum, but I know the Henry Winter piece in The Times really wound me up, and I was pretty vocal about it on here IIRC. It was an awful piece of PR and they are still suffering its consequences today. Until she publicly says she is more open to investment, it's totally fair enough for people to assume that she is still broadly against the idea of selling her shares to an outside investor.

Ultimately we all want the best outcome for the club, of course we do. We just differ (sometimes wildly!) in our views of how to achieve that. I love being able to discuss rationally with people, though, irrespective of their viewpoints. If we could all be a bit less binary it'd be a much more pleasant world.

I think what Worries / Winds Me up is That we all know Delia Is not the Richest Owner 

But when she moves a side she is handing the club to someone with less wealth than herself (tom )

so we will be in a even worse position than we are now , i understand this is why the self funding is so important ,

But sometimes in Business you need a owner to invest some extra money in times of need 

like the start of this season a Extra 20 million May of saved us ??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

You sad old f*ck 😂

How tragic are you now looking by posting that as a response ?

29 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

I have been on here many a year, I am consistent in wanting the stowmarket 2 out. 
its been a disaster of a 20 year plan

Time for change 

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

How tragic are you now looking by posting that as a response ?

I think I'm doing alright.

How do you think you're getting on in this exchange? Winning?

• Haha 1

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

or coming across like a prize cut.

Another day, another tilly post

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Mildly disappointed I didn’t make this exclusive little club 

• Haha 2

Didn't realise it was a win or lose exchange .

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

I think what Worries / Winds Me up is That we all know Delia Is not the Richest Owner 

But when she moves a side she is handing the club to someone with less wealth than herself (tom )

so we will be in a even worse position than we are now , i understand this is why the self funding is so important ,

But sometimes in Business you need a owner to invest some extra money in times of need 

like the start of this season a Extra 20 million May of saved us ??

You're right that this is why the self-funding is important; we all know that Tom doesn't have any money to invest.

We could well have used a bit more at the start of this season, yeah - and it's weird that we apparently bid £15m for Alexis Claude Maurice but then didn't spend anything further.

Right now, I don't think we're in a 'time of need' - precisely because we DIDN'T spend that £20m at the start of the season. It's swings and roundabouts, isn't it?

If we do manage to win promotion next season, I would expect us to spend a lot more before our next tilt at the PL than we did last summer.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Didn't realise it was a win or lose exchange .

Neither did I until you started losing so badly, I was just defending my right to post what I like.

I reiterate my previous offer to interact with you on any NCFC-related matter without prejudice or insult.

Neither did I until you started losing so badly, I was just defending my right to post what I like.

I reiterate my previous offer to interact with you on any NCFC-related matter without prejudice or insult.

So what do you propose then ?

3 hours ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Finally, you again make the ludicrous notion that fans are supposed to have in depth knowledge of the investment world to come up with names, as if we're suggesting a new manager, that counter argument is utterly laughable, would you have even considered Delia Smith before Watling asked her and Michael to get invovled?

Total b*ll*cks, as lawyers say. There are a few Norwich City fans who could easily rattle off the names of some wealthy people who might be interested in buying a football club. The odd email here, the odd phone call there. I can think of one such fan straight away. And even if you New Broomers lack any kind of entrée into the world of business and finance it really shouldn't be too hard, if the matter is so important to you all, to find someone who could help.🤓

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So what do you propose then ?

Just posting about NCFC stuff rather than about my posting habits.

I'll stick to talking footy if you will; as I said, I've had loads of good chats with loads of people in the last couple of days, including those who are largely in the anti-Delia camp (Midlands Yellow, MichaelWynlessJones, there are others).

Just because you're largely anti-Delia and I'm largely pro-Delia doesn't mean we can't agree on things, or disagree without getting personal. I think what would really help everyone is to accept that it's not a black-and-white Marmite thing with the current owners. You don't have to either love everything they do, or hate everything they do.

How many years have you been doing this campaign? It's got be close to the silver jubilee celebrations. 

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Total b*ll*cks, as lawyers say. There are a few Norwich City fans who could easily rattle off the names of some wealthy people who might be interested in buying a football club. The odd email here, the odd phone call there. I can think of one such fan straight away. And even if you New Broomers lack any kind of entrée into the world of business and finance it really shouldn't be too hard, if the matter is so important to you all, to find someone who could help.🤓

Well, that surely proves my point that they're out there, and not the utter **** that others have spouted about them not existing.

You say I should find someone who could help? No need for that now Purple dude, you've just done that for me, thanks for your invaluable work in proving our point 👍

18 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

There's a Norwich fan under 40 that lives in Norwich with a Norwich based business employing hundreds of people who is worth a good £150m. I'm hoping his extraordinary success to date continues and that one day he'll decide he can afford to lose some money owning and running a football club.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

There's a Norwich fan under 40 that lives in Norwich with a Norwich based business employing hundreds of people who is worth a good £150m. I'm hoping his extraordinary success to date continues and that one day he'll decide he can afford to lose some money owning and running a football club.

EposNow, by any chance?

13 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Well, that surely proves my point that they're out there, and not the utter **** that others have spouted about them not existing.

You say I should find someone who could help? No need for that now Purple dude, you've just done that for me, thanks for your invaluable work in proving our point 👍

I said rich people could be found interested in buying a football club. Not that they would necesarily want to buy Norwich City:

There are a few Norwich City fans who could easily rattle off the names of some wealthy people who might be interested in buying a football club.

Anyway, glad to have been of help to you 'New Broomers' (hope you like the name - I thought it probably had the edge PR-wise over 'Kick the old Trout Outers'). Good luck with your search.

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Hoggy? 

• Haha 1