Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

A Big Thankyou To Peter The Deleter.

Recommended Posts

I think you can thank Fuzzar's thread for keeping this forum active for the last few months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think you can thank Fuzzar's thread for keeping this forum active for the last few months. 

Agree with you Herman.

That thread has kept all posters involved and communicating during a worrying time.

It was good it was on the main thread but timely now that it is relegated to the non football section.

.....actually that is like L1pswich last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw the thread title  I thought Peter the Deleter was going to tell a certain  cretin to prove what  he writes about other posters or be banned. No such luck.  Mind you if the cretin grew some cojones  none of that would be necessary.  I really dont see how they let him get away with it. I might as well have said that he did steal money from the  BL , is an alcoholic  , and does live in france.... though why the last bit  upset the cretin so   much I have no idea....is he a racist then ? And stealing is ok? So many questions   so few honest answers  .... but  that's Billy Bullshoite for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am looking for to a right good moan up about how bad the football etc etc it seems so long since I contributed some real quality to this board 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job and about time tbh. 

It would be good to have more than one moderator, not necessarily to censor content we've been there before, but to keep the housekeeping in order.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

I am looking for to a right good moan up about how bad the football etc etc it seems so long since I contributed some real quality to this board 

Agreed ,I've  been a member since 2013 and I haven't seen one scintilla  of quality from you yet. Mind you, the "go terrorise your  neighbours " comment nearly made me spit my tea  all over the table.  Keep trying Freddo  , you'll  get there one day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It had become necessary. I see that this football section is still being cluttered up with posts advertising perfumes but I imagine SDP has decided to set up a separate non-footie Fragrances Sub-Section, and they will then be moved there.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

It had become necessary. I see that this football section is still being cluttered up with posts advertising perfumes but I imagine SDP has decided to set up a separate non-footie Fragrances Sub-Section, and they will then be moved there.

I'm still looking for  Eau  de Bilious....a fragrance of  cowardice and untruth.....with a whiff of paranoia  and not so subtle undertones of deceit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

I give it a couple of days, nature abhors a vacuum.¬†ūü§ďūü§£

Apples

They've missed one which I'll bump when Til is least expecting.ūüėÄ

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Herman said:

They've missed one which I'll bump when Til is least expecting.ūüėÄ

If you are suggesting i had anything to do with those threads getting the heave ho into non football you really need to have a word with yourself because you are way off beam.

Now have a nice evening Herman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I'm still looking for  Eau  de Bilious....a fragrance of  cowardice and untruth.....with a whiff of paranoia  and not so subtle undertones of deceit. 

Whilst I fully agree with your assessment of him, please, PLEASE, stop going on about it and him, enough is enough!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

If you are suggesting i had anything to do with those threads getting the heave ho into non football....

I'd shake you by the hand and buy you a pint if you did Til!!

I was going to message Peter myself as you could sense that a lot of posters wanted to move on from all the non-football stuff. If Peter did it himself, great. If one or more posters messaged him to tell him to move the non-football stuff, also great.

...so if one of you did message him, have a thanks from me.¬†ūüĎć

Roll on Friday!

OTBC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just out of interest what footballing subjects did you want to talk about these last 3 odd months? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Herman said:

Just out of interest what footballing subjects did you want to talk about these last 3 odd months? 

My man love for Kevin Drinkell?

Whether Rob Newman was really half man, half ox?

Darren Beckford - sh1t or not?

The Ginger Pele - if he ran any slower, would he go back in time?

OTBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, All the Germans said:

Whilst I fully agree with your assessment of him, please, PLEASE, stop going on about it and him, enough is enough!

Sorry Germanso, no can do. Block me if it bugs you that much.¬† He cant be allowed¬† to think that he can¬†just lie without consequences.¬† I've had pms¬† from unlikely people supportive of me going after him , I doubt they are VWs fake¬† accounts¬† ūüėĀ.I may let it lie for a bit but I will definitely¬† bring it up again . He is of little importance to me, but he will pi$$ someone else off soon¬† and they can take up the battle¬† for a while but¬† ... I will be back. It's our duty to counteract¬† his nasty little persona.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know Herman i was just thinking that. Everything on the forum is back to normal. Through thick and thin as they say

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...