Sign in to follow this  
Bill

News from the farmyard

It may be all quiet on the  eastern front but there are plenty of mutterings of discontent among the pitchfork wielding natives.

The aged X Scuse has expressed the disappointment of all the players - that if the season ends by points per game, then the club will finish in its lowest position for 67 years.

A year in which George VI, died, Everest was conquered and Ricardo celebrated his 21st birthday

Meanwhile much needed ground repairs at poorman road have been completed ready for the new season

A rusty corrugated iron metal texture background.

• Like 2

Nice try.

When did i accuse you of stealing from the British Legion .

Prove it or admit that you are mistaken.*

*That's a euphemism. 

"If you didnt take yourself so seriously" I believe they were your words

I don't, but apparently you do it would seem 😏

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Nice try.

When did i accuse you of stealing from the British Legion .

Prove it or admit that you are mistaken.*

*That's a euphemism. 

Definitely St John Ambulance 

Can’t comment on Ricardo, but the other two were in different years!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Definitely St John Ambulance 

You know more than I. Please expand  Ceekayo

When the went into administration, before they deducted points, pretty sure they paid a substantial bill with 5p in the pound

To Bilious 

Dont try to weasel your way out of answering this  with the old ' dont take  yourself so seriously ' bull. This is serious  , you have accused me of callinng you a thief.    

Put up up or shut up.

I will find  you.

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

When the went into administration, before they deducted points, pretty sure they paid a substantial bill with 5p in the pound

What's  that got to do with me and Bilious. 

Pardon my abrupt reply 

10 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

To Bilious 

Dont try to weasel your way out of answering this  with the old ' dont take  yourself so seriously ' bull. This is serious  , you have accused me of callinng you a thief.    

Put up up or shut up.

I will find  you.

I am still looking for those pictures i posted of ' half naked teenage girls ' .

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am still looking for those pictures i posted of ' half naked teenage girls ' .

Yep, unsubstantiated  lies.....then failing to even apologise for false accusations...of course he'll   just lie low, lower than a snakes belly , then he'll  post something he thinks will curry favour  with  the main body of the forum , something anti 1p5wich.... oh , he did that.  Then maybe tell us we are taking things too seriously.... ticked that box too. So predictable and pathetic. One of the most prolific posters  with THE most childish and cowardly attitude.

Tillo, I looked back to see any mention of the Legion, not much controversial  found, would the original thread have been pulled? Can anyone enlighten me as to what he's  on about. Theft from such a Charity  Organisation  is  a  "very serious matter " as Nidge form love hate would say. 

Bilious... you are not gonna swerve this one easily .

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yep, unsubstantiated  lies.....then failing to even apologise for false accusations...of course he'll   just lie low, lower than a snakes belly , then he'll  post something he thinks will curry favour  with  the main body of the forum , something anti 1p5wich.... oh , he did that.  Then maybe tell us we are taking things too seriously.... ticked that box too. So predictable and pathetic. One of the most prolific posters  with THE most childish and cowardly attitude.

Tillo, I looked back to see any mention of the Legion, not much controversial  found, would the original thread have been pulled? Can anyone enlighten me as to what he's  on about. Theft from such a Charity  Organisation  is  a  "very serious matter " as Nidge form love hate would say. 

Bilious... you are not gonna swerve this one easily .

On the old 'EU Poll' thread somebody accused him of stealing money from the British Legion, as far as I can recall they didn't provide any evidence, it was probably a very bad attempt at humour but this is a message board and attempts at humour often fail.

As he likes to make out that several posters come from the same person (I blame Waveney for giving him the idea) you've probably become lumped in with lots of other people who you are not.

Don't worry about it (I try not to worry about him as well) you're in quite a large club of 'multiple posters from the same person'.

Edited by A Load of Squit

6 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

On the old 'EU Poll' thread somebody accused him of stealing money from the British Legion, as far as I can recall they didn't provide any evidence, it was probably a very bad attempt at humour but this is a message board and attempts at humour often fail.

As he likes to make out that several posters come from the same person (I blame Waveney for giving him the idea) you've probably become lumped in with lots of other people who you are not.

Don't worry about it (I try not to worry about him as well) you're in quite a large club of 'multiple posters from the same person'.

Yeah, Cheers Squito , I appreciate all that you have written.  And I figured it was crossed wires in that Spaghetti  junction of wiring in his head. 

My long gone Father was an encyclopedia of one liners for life.... such as " the man who never made a mistake, never made anything " ...and..." it takes a bigger man to apologise than it does to ignore his own errors". 

Although they are a simplistic view on  things ,they are useful guide to decent  behaviour. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

" the man who never made a mistake, never made anything " ...and..." it takes a bigger man to apologise than it does to ignore his own errors". 

Both these quotes are the antithesis of Bill and in no small way a decent way to go about life.

As for Bill straightening out his unfounded allegation, I doubt it will happen, although happy to be wrong!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I've obviously got it wrong but I thought it was something to do with having to hide away in the French Foreign Legion because of a 'mix-up' over forged world war two petrol coupons...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I've obviously got it wrong but I thought it was something to do with having to hide away in the French Foreign Legion because of a 'mix-up' over forged world war two petrol coupons...

That's the synopsis for 'Carry On, follow that Camel'.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

That's the synopsis for 'Carry On, follow that Camel'.

Art imitating life!😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Art imitating life!😂

There is a very famous  Play about an intelligent  guy , who is eventually  undone as he cannot help himself from blurring truth and fiction.  The name of the play....... Billy Liar.

Life imitating Art.

Edited by wcorkcanary

23 hours ago, Aggy said:

Can’t comment on Ricardo, but the other two were in different years!

Actually I was 22 that year🎂😁

😉😉😉

No, only 8 😀

Edited by ricardo

7 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Actually I was 22 that year🎂😁

So in fairness to Bilious , unless he said you celebrated  your 21 st birthday that year , and I cant be bothered to look, he was at least partially correct... which on current form is a minor  victory. 

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

So in fairness to Bilious , unless he said you celebrated  your 21 st birthday that year , and I cant be bothered to look, he was at least partially correct... which on current form is a minor  victory. 

Just kidding mate actually 67 years ago I was 8 and had just become a City supporter. I apparently misread Bills post and thought he said 1967,

Ps I am not 99 

Still hopeful though😀

39 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Just kidding mate actually 67 years ago I was 8 and had just become a City supporter. I apparently misread Bills post and thought he said 1967,

Ps I am not 99 

Still hopeful though😀

Yeah I remember you saying you were mid 70s.  Funny thing is Bilious copies and pastes some interesting stuff, its just when he's  typing what HE thinks that it gets weird.. A born researcher , not communicator.

Edited by wcorkcanary

Interesting year, 1953. First ascent (probably) of Everest, much hyped as a British triumph but the two who made it to the top were a Nepalese-Indian and a Kiwi, and the first ascent by a Brit was in 1975. But the real achievement was England winning back the Ashes after 19 years.

21 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Interesting year, 1953. First ascent (probably) of Everest, much hyped as a British triumph but the two who made it to the top were a Nepalese-Indian and a Kiwi, and the first ascent by a Brit was in 1975. But the real achievement was England winning back the Ashes after 19 years.

Sir Edmund Hillary came back down the mountain and headed for our great City to recover...

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-sunday-telegraph-sunday/20130407/281500748719304