Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

An evening with Sam Allardyce

Recommended Posts

We had a similar sarky lacklustre response to an evening with Robbie Savage....

Don't know why the club bothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure they could try a bit harder to come up with unattractive headliners. An evening with...

  • Glen Roeder?
  • Mark Lawrenson?
  • Paul Lambert?
  • Tyrone Mings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hopefully it will have a higher attendance than Savage. To be fair Big Sam has had many years in the game and should have many a story to tell.

Edited by ec-p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ec-p said:

Hopefully it will have a higher attendance than Savage. To be fair Big Sam has had many years in the game and should have many a story to tell.

i am sure if he repeats half of those stories he has to tell it will result in either an FA charge or a Police investigation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

We had a similar sarky lacklustre response to an evening with Robbie Savage....

Don't know why the club bothers.

They had just over 200 for that one so not  too bad really ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diane said:

They had just over 200 for that one so not  too bad really ?

In a room that holds 450 on a match day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×