Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

30 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Is it ?
Players and ex players are Indicating the government are liars, that encouraged racism against the England players. I have asked you for your thoughts ( I have not said I agree or disagree with them ) on wether you agree with the mounting number of people making these statements. I may have even misunderstood the points they are making.

You specifically told us the government do not lie and do not try to devide the country. I am just interested in your thoughts as it conflicts with what you told us, like ministers you seem to not want to answer the questions directly.

find where I wrote that ! Because I didn't 

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

find where I wrote that ! Because I didn't 

As you are not giving your thoughts, I guess you disagree with the footballers views that the government are stoking up racism and they lie ? I have only asked your opinion as I was interested as they have been called out by a group of people with huge influence.

14 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

how would you stop them from coming over ?

Your views are the same as Greece ( if it happened ) so I am not really sure why you are condemning Greece for doing what you and the U.K. want done ‘ no immigrants ‘.

Short term pain, long term pain.

https://inews.co.uk/news/business/business-brexit-eu-long-term-negative-uk-economy-blick-rothenberg-poll-1097920

“However, over 80 per cent of responders also said that in the longer-term, Brexit will have a negative impact overall and their expectation is that the UK economy will shrink due to the Brexit deal.”

35 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Your views are the same as Greece ( if it happened ) so I am not really sure why you are condemning Greece for doing what you and the U.K. want done ‘ no immigrants ‘.

you didn't answer my question  

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

you didn't answer my question  

I give in, you have done a Johnson on me. I will just assume for future reference that you feel the England players were wrong to call out various members of the government. I only wanted your opinion so I further suspect you will be booing the taking of the knee at FCR ( and encouraging others ).

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

so that's how you would you stop them from coming over, says it all 

Stop making things up Jools ( you’ve just used a phrase he used to use to put people down ) and try to give us your opinion, all I asked was for reaction that members of the England football team are calling Johnson and Patel racist liars. I tend to agree with them but now they are getting called out by people that listen. 
It is connected as the same people keep lying about Europeans to cause hatred and now they seem to be doing the same to other groups. Please feel free to disagree with what they are doing.

15 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

it was the reply !  To how would you stop them from coming over 

Thanks Jools

Personally I would wish to help people being persecuted in their countries, it’s you that want them stopped. If you are simply going to make things up why don’t you use your Jools account ?

Because you are mixing me up with someone else, I'm SwindonCanary throughout the internet, google it

As usual a remouner gets it wrong 

Edited by SwindonCanary

Brussels, 13 July - EU finance ministers endorsed the first 12 national recovery and resilience plans on Tuesday, allowing member states to start drawing EU recovery funds. Slovenian Finance Minister Andrej Šircelj labelled the approval a major step forward in the recovery of the European economy.

13 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Brussels, 13 July - EU finance ministers endorsed the first 12 national recovery and resilience plans on Tuesday, allowing member states to start drawing EU recovery funds. Slovenian Finance Minister Andrej Šircelj labelled the approval a major step forward in the recovery of the European economy.

A fine example of sovereign nations making independent choices and being backed up by the EU.

There is power in a union.

50 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

A fine example of the economy of the EU 

Yes, working together to help sovereign states to recover from the hit caused by the pandemic. 

You do remember that countries throughout the world (including the UK) have been affected by the pandemic, don't you?

21 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yes, working together to help sovereign states to recover from the hit caused by the pandemic. 

You do remember that countries throughout the world (including the UK) have been affected by the pandemic, don't you?

He doesn't!

4 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Because you are mixing me up with someone else, I'm SwindonCanary throughout the internet, google it

As usual a remouner gets it wrong 

I voted leave, but wish I hadn’t.

You use the same phrases and misspellings as Jools. Your put downs are even word for word the same.

• Like 1

I'M not Jools,  I use my own SwindonCanary name on here longer than most others look at the profile I have no need to use  another, but have you noticed as soon as Horsefly appeared Bill disappeared.  

Inflation up to 4% with prices rising faster than ever, more scammers than at any time and increasing embarrassment over his infantile cabinet members that stoke racism among a multicultural society.

Welcome to the blog Jools tweety pie, unless the mods can explain why your syntax is common to another Brexiteer here, that is how it looks to us.

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

i can see you are trying to wind me up, just because I've got your friend Horsefly's handle  

Nope

Same phrases ( word for  word ), same put downs, same weird media sites, and same misspellings.

I've gone back and now see who jools is he's the one who had the Nigel Farage picture  you think he's me just because it was just me and him that were against the rest of this board, now sadly it's just me 

Edited by SwindonCanary

15 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I've gone back and now see who jools is he's the one who had the Nigel Farage picture  you think he's me just because it was just me and him that were against the rest of this board, now sadly it's just me 

And Moy has gone AWOL.