Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

"The government is set to spend twice as much on Brexit administration as its flagship Levelling-up Fund. A total of £12 billion has been set aside for departments and devolved administrations to help them cope with the logistics of leaving thThe European Union. The new figure was published on Thursday, in the government’s annual statement on European Union spending."

meanwhile the odious slug

"Boris Johnson has admitted he has only “the skeleton” of a plan to level up the country as promised, as a major speech was criticised for lacking detail. The prime minister was challenged that he had failed to set out how to tackle “entrenched inequalities” – after acknowledging 11 years of Tory rule had left many areas poorer than in the former East Germany."

But then this is the bloated sh it who spouted this grotesque lie hours after he had taken over from May

"“And so I am announcing now – on the steps of Downing Street – that we will fix the crisis in social care once and for all, and with a clear plan we have prepared to give every older person the dignity and security they deserve

There was no plan then, and there is not now. It is the same snide level of lying that wrecked two former marriages, left an unknown number of fatherless children, had him sacked from office for lying and involved him in all manner of financial sleaze.

A man so lacking in morals, honesty and decency that the best that can be said of him is that he is a true reflection of all brexit stands for.

47 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And you still don't get it despite Bill explaining it. FFS!

Best to ignore the odious little turd

it appears most have blocked him, and I have now joined them

I would strongly suggest you do likewise, it will save the thread getting clogged up with his witless drivel

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill said:

"The government is set to spend twice as much on Brexit administration as its flagship Levelling-up Fund. A total of £12 billion has been set aside for departments and devolved administrations to help them cope with the logistics of leaving thThe European Union. The new figure was published on Thursday, in the government’s annual statement on European Union spending."

Remember when fatso said the EU could go whistle, when it stated  how much the UK would have to pay in divorce payments

Well guess what..........

"The UK has already begun to hand over some of the money, payments will be due every month, the EU said last week, with a total of €6.8bn (£5.8bn) expected to be transferred in 2021"

Every last penny, and more it now looks, will be handed over. All the financial costs with none of the financial benefits.

Only the most incompetent PM could agree such a deal - but then perhaps seeing how he fcked things up for UK farmers, fishermen, shellfish traders, hauliers, exporters, DUP etc by lying about what would happen after brexit. Is it any wonder then that the EU have taken him and the country to the cleaners

Just over 12 months ago the EU were saying " we have never been more united - now they have problems with Hungary , Poland , Denmark , Austria , Greece , Belgium with France , and France with Macron , and the list does not stop there

9 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Just over 12 months ago the EU were saying " we have never been more united - now they have problems with Hungary , Poland , Denmark , Austria , Greece , Belgium with France , and France with Macron , and the list does not stop there

Please enlighten us more. What are the problems and how are they affecting the EU?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Please enlighten us more. What are the problems and how are they affecting the EU?

Haha! I'm looking forward to his thorough country by country analysis.

Meanwhile, lets take a look at the effect of brexit on the union of countries known as the UK (population 67m, EU population 500m). 

Northern Ireland: chaotic breakdown of the political and social order caused by the NI protocol. Increasing support for reunion with the South.

Scotland: For the first time the polls indicate a majority of support for independence. Departure from the UK imminent.

Wales: Rapidly increasing support for independence from the UK. 

England: Seriously divided by brexit and the culture war it has engendered.

Now what is that phrase about getting your own house in order before you criticise others???

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

remouners are lazy, can't you look it up yourself ?

no, because this is all more of your lies.  

If you are going to make wild conspiracy theory claims, then back them up.

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

remouners are lazy, can't you look it up yourself ?

WTF is a "remouner"?

And perhaps you should take your own advice and "look it up" as you clearly haven't got anything to say about it you fraud.

I've looked it up and it should be Remoaner  a person who continues to argue that Britain should remain in the European Union despite the vote to leave at the referendum in 2016

Now maybe you can do the same

Edited by SwindonCanary

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

I've looked it up and it should be Remoaner  a person who continues to argue that Britain should remain in the European Union despite the vote to leave at the referendum in 2016

I cant believe how thick you are Martin, I cant decide if you are just a troll or not.

28 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

as I wrote look it up, lazy remoaners 

None of it is true, its all lies again isnt it Martin ?  otherwise you could back it up with something.

Poland and the EU - Bing

Hungary AND THE EU - Bing

you are the one telling lies, here are just the first two on the list 

Can’t even be bothered to look at Hungary as we keep telling you are talking complete s*** about Poland, 81% remain 6% leave and 13% undecided. In the U.K. a lot higher % than 6 want to go back to the EU so are you saying in reverse the U.K. are about to go back, if you can’t come up with anything other than absolute s*** why bother.

By the way Jools spelt remoaner as remourner yet more evidence, and you are still yet to tell us if you support the footballers calling out Johnson, Patel and others as being liars and racist among other things.

24 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Poland and the EU - Bing

Hungary AND THE EU - Bing

you are the one telling lies, here are just the first two on the list 

OK, Hungary has some issues with LGBTQ rights and the EU are rightfully calling them to account. The last poll showed the Hungarian people over 65% in favour of the EU. 

The Polish people are very much in favour of the EU.

What about the rest?

• Like 1

turning a blind eye to Poland. I was not writing about the people vote I'm talking about the EU upsetting them 

That has been explained to you yesterday.

Don't be so lazy and look it up.

• Like 1

turning a blind eye to Poland. I was not writing about the people vote I'm talking about the EU upsetting them 

Do you read other people’s posts  ? 

41 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So please feel free to tell us about the many ways in which the UK government has upset the governments of Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

26 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I have now looked up Hungary. So you think it’s wrong for the EU not to call them out for their views on LGBT and racism ? Do you support Hungary in their views ? Are you racist as well ?

it's not about LGBT and racism what the EU are complaining about is they are stopping people crossing into Hungary 

Please pay attention and look for the stories 

it's not about LGBT and racism what the EU are complaining about is they are stopping people crossing into Hungary 

Thanks for that Jools, ‘ please pay attention ‘ yet another phrase used regularly by Jools to try and put people down.

The EU have called out Hungary for LGBT rights and racism, yet still a large majority support their EU membership.

You are supposed to be telling us what is positive about the U.K. and Brexit, however as this is not possible at the moment, like others on other threads and the government themselves you attack other countries ( nearly always in the EU ) to cover up the disasters happening in the U.K. at present. 
Still no answer to my question, do you support the footballers or the government ?

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Can you give us an example of the EU complaining about Hungary stopping people crossing into Hungary?