Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

You beat me to it Herman. Does it understands anything at all. FVCKWIT does not really cover it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

When we trade with the rest of the world, we will get the ceapest price

of course we will - in your dimwitted view

EU deal - tariff free

WTO rule  tariffs will be applied

so the one with the tariffs will be cheaper  🙄

if that is so in your loony head - then why is the UK asking for a tariff free deal with the EU ?

ps you aren't too bright are you ?

1 minute ago, SHRIMPER said:

You beat me to it Herman. Does it understands anything at all. FVCKWIT does not really cover it.

as brutal as it sounds, the poor fellow does strike me as having some kind of 'learning difficulties'

backward as it was once known

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

of course we will - in your dimwitted view

EU deal - tariff free

WTO rule  tariffs will be applied

so the one with the tariffs will be cheaper  🙄

if that is so in your loony head - then why is the UK asking for a tariff free deal with the EU ?

ps you aren't too bright are you ?

EU deal - tariff free NO IT'S NOT !

EU deal - tariff free NO IT'S NOT !

eh ?

do explain

10 minutes ago, Herman said:

Have you heard of seasons? 

You may first have to explain the concepts of a round earth and northern and southern hemispheres, otherwise you could be tied up for a while...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

How much did we pay the EU ?

what has that to do with tariffs ?

23 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

His trolling is really getting on my nerves now. Yes it's probably what he wants but still.... 

Well it's been fun but I must go now.

We paid to be in that trade.

That is just a jumble of words...however I will try

The UK contributes to the EU budget so as to split the cost of sorting out trade deals regulation etc

Outside that falls solely on the UK, as will the huge cost of a vastly increased bureaucracy dealing with the millions of every forms, checks etc.

Being in the EU stops the UK from being 'fcked' over by the likes of China and the US, who even you can grasp are bigger than the UK.

So outside of the EU we will be clobbered with huge costs, an inability to st different tariffs anfd find our own industries can be undercut by heavily subsidised goods from elsewhere.

There is no one apart from you imagining that the reason for leaving the EU is because things will be cheaper - christ, even the pro brexit MPs accept that !

What you are basically claiming is that by not having a n NCFC ST you can buy tickets cheaper and sit in what part of the ground you choose - stupidity hardly covers it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

His trolling is really getting on my nerves now. Yes it's probably what he wants but still.... 

As much as it pains me, freedom of speech, every voice should be heard etc

I have now blocked Swindon. I am not a psychologist nor any expert in mental health problems

so I shall let others try to help the poor wretch

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

As much as it pains me, freedom of speech, every voice should be heard etc

I have now blocked Swindon. I am not a psychologist nor any expert in mental health problems

so I shall let others try to help the poor wretch

Look on the bright side Bill.

If you ever want any proof of how idiotic, ill informed or just plain misled some on the Brexit side are you need look no further than Swindon. Long may he continue as a shining example to all.....

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

If you ever want any proof of how idiotic, ill informed or just plain misled some on the Brexit side are you need look no further than Swindon. Long may he continue as a shining example to all.....

He certainly is doing his best, unlike his other Brexitty mates on here who have gone very quiet indeed............

2 hours ago, Bill said:

What you are basically claiming is that by not having a n NCFC ST you can buy tickets cheaper and sit in what part of the ground you choose - stupidity hardly covers it

Bill, you may have defined Brexit there:

I don't want to buy a season ticket for Carrow Rd, I'd rather go to Portman Road from time to time. It's bigger, cheaper and who cares about the quality of what's on offer. 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

That is just a jumble of words...however I will try

The UK contributes to the EU budget so as to split the cost of sorting out trade deals regulation etc

Outside that falls solely on the UK, as will the huge cost of a vastly increased bureaucracy dealing with the millions of every forms, checks etc.

Being in the EU stops the UK from being 'fcked' over by the likes of China and the US, who even you can grasp are bigger than the UK.

So outside of the EU we will be clobbered with huge costs, an inability to st different tariffs anfd find our own industries can be undercut by heavily subsidised goods from elsewhere.

There is no one apart from you imagining that the reason for leaving the EU is because things will be cheaper - christ, even the pro brexit MPs accept that !

6 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Bill, you may have defined Brexit there:

I don't want to buy a season ticket for Carrow Rd, I'd rather go to Portman Road from time to time. It's bigger, cheaper and who cares about the quality of what's on offer. 

Yes - I think quite a good analogy to the brexit mind set as sold  ....

19 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Do you really think if we come to a deal at the last minute both sides would go for it coz I do.  

it took 10 years for Canada to hammer out the CETA deal and you ,tweety pie, think that this **** shower can comprehend the economic need for a comprehensive deal at the last minute.

Please tweety, don't go to school again, go past google and see what you can find in the library to educate yourself. good luck with all the eye openers you will discover. I suggest you start with John Stuart Mill's 'on liberty' and maybe follow that up with J.A Hobsons 'imperialism, a study'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

it took 10 years for Canada to hammer out the CETA deal and you ,tweety pie, think that this **** shower can comprehend the economic need for a comprehensive deal at the last minute.

Please tweety, don't go to school again, go past google and see what you can find in the library to educate yourself. good luck with all the eye openers you will discover. I suggest you start with John Stuart Mill's 'on liberty' and maybe follow that up with J.A Hobsons 'imperialism, a study'.

Truth is NNL - this shower (to be fair those that control them - Johnson et al is too stupid) actually don't want a deal - or only one on their terms.

They are quite happy with the no-deal and welcome or accept the economic consequences that will follow - it will let them then re-invent the UK economy along the US model on steroids  - sure most of boomers and then the daft dimwit poor Brexiters will find out far far too late that they were had, hook line and sinker as their benefits and safeguards disappear and jobs have to be fought for at the lowest price but the deed will be done and a ruthless winner takes all and who cares about the poor, but a dynamic economy will follow - back to pre-war - which is of course how they think they like it!

It's not even a secret - Minford, Britannia unchained etc. It's pure ideology sold to the gullible as a form of unthinking nostalgia or Empire 2.0 as its been called. A myth.They've realized they can lie and lie again and those that voted for them are too stupid to realize.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

John Stuart Mill's 'on liberty' and maybe follow that up with J.A Hobsons 'imperialism, a study'.

There is an excellent article, which covers the former in a very brief read

Those who do not view the world through the eye holes cut in a bedsheet, will find this an excellent read

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/11/robert-clive-statue-whitehall-british-imperial

"We are thus given the impression that the British were always on the side of the angels. We remain almost entirely ignorant about the long history of atrocities and exploitation that accompanied the building of our colonial system. Now, more than ever, we badly need to understand what is common knowledge elsewhere: that for much of history we were an aggressively racist and expansionist force responsible for violence, injustice and war crimes on every continent."

However, my thought is that is only 'we' if you choose to define yourself by deeds done by those born in the same geographical area, but long dead.

It is only 'we' as long as you do not challenge the myths and lies.

For my part I can rewrite history........................................only this time, truthfully.

• Like 1

Farage has left LBC ‘by mutual consent’ effective immediately- he signed off his show yesterday saying he’d be back today, so how ‘mutual’ it was it debatable.

Comes 24 hours after Stan Collymore said he and an influential group were going to get LBC advertisers to pull out until they stopped giving his racism a platform.

well done Stan 👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kick it off said:

Farage has left LBC ‘by mutual consent’ effective immediately- he signed off his show yesterday saying he’d be back today, so how ‘mutual’ it was it debatable.

Comes 24 hours after Stan Collymore said he and an influential group were going to get LBC advertisers to pull out until they stopped giving his racism a platform.

well done Stan 👍 

Beat me to it, BBC cleaning up its act - Hatie Robbins and now Nigel Garbage

shame neither could meet the same fate as that other rightwing liar, William Joyce

7 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Farage has left LBC ‘by mutual consent’ effective immediately- he signed off his show yesterday saying he’d be back today, so how ‘mutual’ it was it debatable

I doubt this helped either

"This week the 56-year-old compared Black Lives Matters protestors to the Taliban, for demolishing statues of slaves traders."

That's 2 jobs he's lost in the last few months, if it wasn't for his Brexit Party scam he'd be left with trying to survive on his EU pension only.

Maybe someone will start walking around thier garden to raise funds for poor Nige. 🤣

They're ready on the first lap - with all proceeds going to the NHS

Nigel's Help Scam

Nigel Farage in Nottinghamshire for March to Leave campaign ...

oh dear, poor bigots

"The UK has abandoned plans for full border checks with the EU on 1 January amid pressures caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove has accepted that businesses cannot cope with problems stemming from the outbreak and at the same time deal with post-Brexit disruption at the border.

Instead, the government will bring in a temporary light-touch system at ports."

....as it continues to fall apart

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bill said:

oh dear, poor bigots

"The UK has abandoned plans for full border checks with the EU on 1 January amid pressures caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove has accepted that businesses cannot cope with problems stemming from the outbreak and at the same time deal with post-Brexit disruption at the border.

Instead, the government will bring in a temporary light-touch system at ports."

....as it continues to fall apart

Not that I don't trust Gove and the Brexwits but is this just dumping it on the EU, knowing full well that there will have to be a border? Is this their usual snide dealing to push the blame? 

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Not that I don't trust Gove and the Brexwits but is this just dumping it on the EU, knowing full well that there will have to be a border? Is this their usual snide dealing to push the blame? 

Far more likely is that the government have just realized they haven't enough customs staff and associated infrastructure plus updates to 'CHIEF' to cope - due as ever with this lot to lack of planning and fantasy economics.

Par for the course.

It also show as Gove at least admits by inference that Brexit will be an added 'burden'  and its general disruption on business. 

• Like 1