Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Now entirely sure I’m being professionally trolled. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

You may not not afraid to say it, but you are wrong !

None of that is remotely relevant to the incident that caused his death. None of that is relevant to anything in fact The fact is he was a suspect in another robbery

No, I’m not wrong Swindo. You just lack the self awareness to realise 

24 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

image.jpeg.3754d96fbdad0783cbb9918cb0c0a578.jpeg

even this 8 year old kid gets it, yet still you don’t. Wonder why.

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

I wouldn’t bother kio - he’s not even trying to make an “all lives matter” argument. Just posting pictures of war memorials so he can try and twist something someone says to make out they are disparaging those who gave their lives in the wars. Predictable trollery.

19 minutes ago, kick it off said:

do you believe the 8 year old wrote it ? you're dreaming

Priti Patels speech is parliament today says they have caught some of the rioters and that they were protesting about injustice, which is exactly what they were doing !  

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

do you believe the 8 year old wrote it ? you're dreaming

More likely than you understanding that you're a racist.

17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Priti Patels speech is parliament today says they have caught some of the rioters and that they were protesting about injustice, which is exactly what they were doing !  

Bet they won't be able to buy their way out of criminal damage like Boris though. Bet they also have the morality to not burn £50 notes in front of homeless people like Boris did. You support the **** who does that, but not the ones who chuck an old statue of a racist in the river. But you're not racist right. Definitely. For sure. 100%. Not even a bit.

Edited by kick it off

I' ve come on this thread for a catch up on what has been said, to see any links posted up. But one post made me reflect for a few hours and decide whether to post.

I read "all lives matter" .... which of course they do, (even though there is a serious and very sobering point to make, that those in care homes under this pandemic have not been valued as much). 

Yet, this isn't the point! The whole point about Black Lives Matter is that the issue needs to be put into a slogan in the first place. Now...not to get that, to understand that? To struggle to accept that? Where do you go from that position.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

More likely than you understanding that you're a racist.

Calling me racist with no evidence, I take you on, let me see your Facebook page, you can look at mine and see all my friends, there is only 52 on there, because I only let actual friends on.You can look at my page and count up the non-whites as long as I can see your Facebook page and count up your friends.

15 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Calling me racist with no evidence, I take you on, let me see your Facebook page, you can look at mine and see all my friends, there is only 52 on there, because I only let actual friends on.You can look at my page and count up the non-whites as long as I can see your Facebook page and count up your friends.

Types of Racists:

•Relational racist (I have black friends).

•Racist in denial (Why does everything have to be about race?)

•Blind racist (I don’t see color)[Really? Not at all?]

•Choosy racist (I just prefer to be with my own kind)

•Apologetic Racist (I meant no harm)

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Is that 51 plus Pearl?

So you will not take me on, is it because you only have white friends ? ANYONE CAN DO IT JUST PM ME

Edited by SwindonCanary

I think admin needs to give the the men in white coats his IP so they can go round and check him out.

47 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm a grown up Swindo, I don't have Facebook - got rid of it about 3 years ago.

There's loads of evidence, on here and elsewhere. 

You might be too thick to realise it, but the rest of us see you for what you are

9 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

I think admin needs to give the the men in white coats his IP so they can go round and check him out.

I think the men with white hoods already know him pretty welll....oh, you said coats...

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Well done to the lads of Plymouth who defended their monument

On Saturday you posted a picture of a Black Lives Matter protest, criticising them for not social distancing. Today you post a picture of a group of men protecting a war memorial. Guess what-THEY'RE NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!

By the way, those brave men are being investigated by the police for making racist and homophobic comments to passers by. Makes you proud to be English doesn’t it? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Calling me racist with no evidence  

I think you posting up the link to the hate thoughts of known racist Kate Hopkins would be enough,

But the fact you appear to be associated with others who post racist thoughts and situations is enough.

That you post up this offensive stuff confirms to agree with it. And further highlights how you see these arguments.

There is never any common ground with you, however blatantly obvious it is. All you do is retuen with guff that does not address the points made.

As much as I loathe what you stand for, there is still some sense of pity. First in that you are a product of your environment and are too stupid or unable to think beyond it. A massive burden 8chip) to carry around with. Secondly this leads you to lie, With those lies being to yourself, as no one on here agrees with those lies.

Only you can know how many times you knowingly post up stuff that is a lie Only you can be aware that your position requires you to lie on a daily basis.For your sake I hope then that you never come to realise that those who you think you are part of don't give a shiney sh it about you. And that the benefits you enjoy have been fought for and won against those you grovel to.

There won't be any statue to you and your kind, but there are living memories to those who fought injustice in every form, Those memories are seen in the people who are willing to continue the fight.

Those on the streets are the future, your views are the past, And like that statue will eventually be sunk, and folk will wonder at how people thought as you do, just as the inhumanity of slavery is a mystery to us now

27 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

On Saturday you posted a picture of a Black Lives Matter protest, criticising them for not social distancing. Today you post a picture of a group of men protecting a war memorial. Guess what-THEY'RE NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!

By the way, those brave men are being investigated by the police for making racist and homophobic comments to passers by. Makes you proud to be English doesn’t it? 

Now that's a lie !

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

I'm a grown up Swindo, I don't have Facebook - got rid of it about 3 years ago.

There's loads of evidence, on here and elsewhere. 

You might be too thick to realise it, but the rest of us see you for what you are

Any other social network you belong to ?

11 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Any other social network you belong to ?

As if I'd give a racist like you any personal details. You're actually sat there saying "I'm not a racist, look how many black friends I have" with no understanding of the parody you have reached. You are racist. You just don't understand what racism actually means.

I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore (and you may well end up blocking to be fair) but just so you are crystal clear on my opinion of you before I do so...

I have more respect for the KKK than I do for you. Sure their views are disgusting and I am at the polar opposite end of the spectrum to them, but at least they bloody stand for SOMETHING. You are fickle, dumb and whenever anyone challenges you on a point, you deflect to a totally different tangent. You cannot come up with a single coherent reason for many of your viewpoints, but you are deeply entrenched in them and lack the sophistication to be reflective and consider whether they are right.

In short Swindo, you're a ****, and further you are the worst kind of ignorant **** that offers absolutely **** all to society.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

As if I'd give a racist like you any personal details. You're actually sat there saying "I'm not a racist, look how many black friends I have" with no understanding of the parody you have reached. You are racist. You just don't understand what racism actually means.

I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore (and you may well end up blocking to be fair) but just so you are crystal clear on my opinion of you before I do so...

I have more respect for the KKK than I do for you. Sure their views are disgusting and I am at the polar opposite end of the spectrum to them, but at least they bloody stand for SOMETHING. You are fickle, dumb and whenever anyone challenges you on a point, you deflect to a totally different tangent. You cannot come up with a single coherent reason for many of your viewpoints, but you are deeply entrenched in them and lack the sophistication to be reflective and consider whether they are right.

In short Swindo, you're a ****, and further you are the worst kind of ignorant **** that offers absolutely **** all to society.

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO NON-WHITE FRIENDS !   RACIST !

Now that's a lie !

well there's a surprise - the thread's own racist lies yet again, as we have

''Police are investigating a report that a young woman was subjected to alleged sexual harassment as she passed by a large group of men, who claimed to have been 'protecting' the city's prominent war memorial from Black Lives Matters protesters.''

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/investigation-after-young-woman-complains-4204253

On 06/06/2020 at 10:21, SwindonCanary said:

Cummins yet again, yet no one mentions the social distancing of the protesters in London. (follow the leader )

image.jpeg.a4f0abbda47f9e4eda247594efe3222f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Now that's a lie !

I try to respect the views of people that have different opinions to me. Indeed, since you mention Facebook as a form of "Tebbit Test", I have Facebook friends, people I know, who have significantly different opinions to me. Most of them I know in person, and can chat with down the pub

Why do you do this?