Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Birmingham*****

Is it me, or do we look fantastic going forward? Some of the stuff we’re playing is like silk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Is it me, or do we look fantastic going forward? Some of the stuff we’re playing is like silk.

We are indeed Nuff Said. Some beautiful football, we are giving Birmingham a pasting. Trybull bossing it. Best game I've seen from him. Just one aberration for their goal. This is a message we are giving out to the league. We look like we are proving a point.

Edited by sonyc

Yes, it is flowing and for once the opposition are playing into our hands. We have to go again in the second half and try get the GD equal or better than the others. We still have a good bench to pick from if there is any tiredness.

Just now, sonyc said:

We are indeed Buff Said. Some beautiful football, we are giving Birmingham a pasting. Trybull bossing it. Best game I've seen from him. Just one aberration for their goal. This is a message we are giving out to the league. We look like we are proving a point.

We are proving two points: (1) we play beautiful football going forward; (2) we can score goals. We are yet to prove we can hold onto leads. 

Commentator said scintillating first half and it sure was. Totally dominant performance and such pace is ripping Brum apart. Lewis and Aarons both playing well down the wings.

7 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Same thought crossed my mind. We seemed to have switched a gear up in attacking. At times it reminded me of the best Alex Neal days. A very entertaining half.

This has been an enjoyable season. Our play has reminded me of us c.1992/93

6 minutes ago, westcoastcanary said:

We are proving two points: (1) we play beautiful football going forward; (2) we can score goals. We are yet to prove we can hold onto leads. 

I do wonder how things would be if Hanley was playing, but hey, let’s not get greedy.

Just now, Tetteys Jig said:

Just hope Buendia was taken off as a precaution. Need his creativity the next couple of weeks especially.

Don’t suppose they said anything on the commentary about the injury?