Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 17

Southern Premier Central
King's Lynn Town vs Bedworth United, home win @ 1.36 (4/11).

Last Season Home
King's Lynn: P23 W16-D6-L1 48/15 [2nd Southern Premier]
Bedworth   : P21 W14-D4-L3 40/22 [4th Northern Div 1 South]

Last Season Away
King's Lynn: P23 W14-D4-L5 51/24
Bedworth   : P21 W8-D4-L9 33/36

Current Season Home
King's Lynn: P7 W2-D3-L2 8/7
Bedworth   : P8 W0-D2-L6 5/19

Current Season Away
King's Lynn: P7 W4-D1-L2 15/7
Bedworth   : P8 W0-D2-L6 7/21

Common Opponents Home
Banbury (13th); King's Lynn 3-1 (W); Bedworth 1-3 (L).

Common Opponents Away
Kettering (1st); King's Lynn 2-1 (L); Bedworth 5-1 (L).
Barwell    (11th); King's Lynn 1-5 (W); Bedworth 1-1 (D).

Common Opponents Mixed Home/Away
Biggleswade (8th); King's Lynn lost 4-2 at home; Bedworth drew 2-2 away.
Stourbridge (2nd); King's Lynn lost 1-0 at home; Bedworth lost 4-1 away.
St Neots (18th); King's Lynn drew 0-0 at home; Bedworth lost 2-1 away.
Rushden/Dmnds (7th); King's Lynn drew 1-1 at home; Bedworth lost 3-1 away.

Lowestoft (19th); King's Lynn lost 1-0 away; Bedworth drew 1-1 at home.
Halesowen (17th); King's Lynn drew 2-2 away; Bedworth lost 1-0 at home.
Tamworth (14th); King's Lynn won 1-0 away; Bedworth lost 4-1 at home.
Alvechurch (3rd); King's Lynn won 3-0 away; Bedworth lost 2-0 at home.

King's Lynn (6th) have got a boost from the return of Ian Culverhouse as manager, and are looking to replicate their good away form at home. They've won their last three matches, and last season's second place finish was based on an excellent home record.

Bedworth (bottom) are a team which over the years have struggled away from home in this division, and this season have conceded 19 in 8 games at home and 21 in 8 away. They've failed to win a single game this season, and have lost their last three matches.

Good luck Sid.

Edited by 93vintage
bottom para - 19 in 8 games and 21 in 8

Keep them coming boys and girls, keep them coming. The two lines are slowly coming together, but room for more options.

For the record Nutty, my pick this week is from Italy

Napoli v Chievo - Home Win

Back this evening with the final sixes. 

Two games in the German Oberliga look good bets to me. My choice, by a very slim margin, is from the Hamburg section:

Altona 93 to win at home against HEBC.

Altona 93, in 2nd place, have a 8-0-2 and 24/7 home record, and have kept clean sheets in their last four games, including wins against the 3rd and 5th placed teams.

HEBC, 15th, have a 2-1 7 and 15/34 away record. Their last away result, a win, was back in September and they have lost their last  two away, admittedly against good teams, by 8-0 and 7-2.

The odds. not surprisingly, are short, at 1/10.

---

The other recommended game is from the Hessen section:

Hessen Kassel to win at home against Hünfelder SV.

Hessen Kassel, 3rd, have a 6-1-0 and 18/5 home record, and have won their last four with a 12/1 goal difference, albeit against poorish teams.

Hünfelder SV, 13th, have a 2-1-5 and 9/24 away record. Their last two away games have seen defeats against the teams in 2nd and 7th, by 5-1 and 4-1.

The odds are 1/4.

---
For the match bet I suggest Klose to score any time, at the attractve odds of 16/1.

Good luck to all!

A suggestion for Sid's second set is a home win for Frankfurt versus Borussia Mönchengladbach in the Women's Bundesliga. The away side has a defence which leaks like a sieve, and the odds are 1.17 with William Hill.

~~~~~~~~~

I'll be posting up my Norwich picks in a couple of hours or so. I'm expecting a tightish game, so am looking for suggestions based on scores or final result.....

Scottish Cup.......

Beith Juniors v Ayr Utd........Away win

For our game.......

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck Ian and 93. 🏆

Edited by lappinitup

Bet Stake Odds B/maker Return
0-0 £0.30 10.00 Bet365 £3.00
1-1 £4.00 6.00 Bet365 £24.00
2-2 £0.90 13.00 either £11.70
0-1 £2.00 9.00 Bet365 £18.00
1-2 £1.80 11.00 Bet365 £19.80
0-2 £1.00 15.00 Bet365 £15.00

Thanks for all the suggestions. The score odds were pretty much a mirror image the other day, eg the odds for 2-1 equalled 1-2, but have since tilted more towards a Swansea win.

I'm taking advantage of that by going for a Norwich win or draw, hoping that Farke will tighten up after the Millwall result and not be looking to strictly require a win. Scores are up to 2-2, with 1-1 being a frequent suggestion (a likely result imho) and 0-0 being the sole token covering bet.

I'm not a big believer in trying to cover every eventuality, and scorer bets can wait for home games when there's a better chance of us scoring a few.

Good luck all.

1 hour ago, 93vintage said:
Bet Stake Odds B/maker Return
0-0 £0.30 10.00 Bet365 £3.00
1-1 £4.00 6.00 Bet365 £24.00
2-2 £0.90 13.00 either £11.70
0-1 £2.00 9.00 Bet365 £18.00
1-2 £1.80 11.00 Bet365 £19.80
0-2 £1.00 15.00 Bet365 £15.00

Thanks for all the suggestions. The score odds were pretty much a mirror image the other day, eg the odds for 2-1 equalled 1-2, but have since tilted more towards a Swansea win.

I'm taking advantage of that by going for a Norwich win or draw, hoping that Farke will tighten up after the Millwall result and not be looking to strictly require a win. Scores are up to 2-2, with 1-1 being a frequent suggestion (a likely result imho) and 0-0 being the sole token covering bet.

I'm not a big believer in trying to cover every eventuality, and scorer bets can wait for home games when there's a better chance of us scoring a few.

Good luck all.

Great selections thank you 93V. A brilliant strategy where a positive result should see us add to the pot. I've placed them to our best advantage so we have : -

0-0

£0.30 Bet 365

9/1

£3.00

1-1

£4.00 Bet 365

5/1

£24.00

2-2

£0.90 Bet 365

12/1

£11.70

1-0 Norwich

£2.00 Bet 365

8/1

£18.00

2-1 Norwich

£1.80 Bet 365

10/1

£19.80

2-0 Norwich

£1.00 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

I shall be watching the match on the wireless hoping for one of these positive results to happen.

Good luck 93V and our beloved team🙂

Ok fellow PUPs, it's time. Thank you all for your suggestions. Tricky to put 2 lines together, but here goes...

Chellecity                                                                                                                     Bate v Luch Minsk - Sat 1100 - Home.                                                                  Osnabruck v Energie Cottbus - Sat 1300 - Home.                                                Everton v Cardiff - Sat 1500 - Home                                                                       Maribor v Krsko - Sat 1600 - Home.                                                                       Juventus v Spal - Sat 1700 - Home.                                                                      Inter Milan v Frosinone - Sat 1930 - Home

Hissing Sid                                                                                                                  Hamilton v Celtic - Sat 1230 - Away.                                                                       Rangers v Livingstone - Sat 1500 - Home.                                                            Harrogate v Braintree - Sat 1500 - Home                                                               Napoli v Chievo - Sun 1400 - Home.                                                                      Wolves v Huddersfield - Sun 1600 - Home.                                                           Bor. Moenchengladbach v Hannover - Sun 1700 - Home 

Engage the power of the PUPs. Good luck all. Let the games begin...

Apologies for my tardiness.

My pick to turn around my form is a home win for barnsley.

For city a score draw.

Pob lwc to you all.

1 hour ago, Hissing Sid said:

Jeez, that doesn't read very well. Hopefully you can make sense of that Nutty! 

Edit function?

I'm late but after my recent predictions, it probably will not concern the scorers, but as I am here....

Everton win for me please, and for our game, I'll go for a score draw

Good luck all

1 hour ago, Hissing Sid said:

Ok fellow PUPs, it's time. Thank you all for your suggestions. Tricky to put 2 lines together, but here goes...

Chellecity                                                                                                                     Bate v Luch Minsk - Sat 1100 - Home.                                                                  Osnabruck v Energie Cottbus - Sat 1300 - Home.                                                Everton v Cardiff - Sat 1500 - Home                                                                       Maribor v Krsko - Sat 1600 - Home.                                                                       Juventus v Spal - Sat 1700 - Home.                                                                      Inter Milan v Frosinone - Sat 1930 - Home

Hissing Sid                                                                                                                  Hamilton v Celtic - Sat 1230 - Away.                                                                       Rangers v Livingstone - Sat 1500 - Home.                                                            Harrogate v Braintree - Sat 1500 - Home                                                               Napoli v Chievo - Sun 1400 - Home.                                                                      Wolves v Huddersfield - Sun 1600 - Home.                                                           Bor. Moenchengladbach v Hannover - Sun 1700 - Home 

Engage the power of the PUPs. Good luck all. Let the games begin...

Thanks for these Sid. I love both the lines. It's great to have the line for Chelle as she was such a great supporter of Rays Funds and much loved by all us PUPs. I've placed them with Bet365 and here are the details : -

Chellecity (Potential return £49.99)

Bate

4/11

11:00 Sat

Osnabruck

4/7

13:00 Sat

Everton

2/5

15:00 Sat

Maribor

1/6

16:00 Sat

Juventus

1/7

17:00 Sat

Inter

1/4

19:30 Sat

Hissing Sid (Potential return £50.41)

Celtic

1/6

12:30 Sat

Rangers

3/10

Harrogate

4/11

Napoli

1/8

14:00 Sun

Wolves

1/2

16:00 Sun

Moenchengladbach

4/9

17:00 Sun

It's going to be great fun following these through the weekend. Good luck Hissing Sid, Chellecity and all you PUPs 🙂

On 22/11/2018 at 01:08, Duncan Edwards said:

I haven’t picked yet, but, it’s interesting that the league leaders of the top 5 divisions in England plus Celtic are all away this weekend. The Acca pays around 33/1. I’m going to place £5 on all six winning with any returns going into the prize pot for the CSF. Good luck everyone!!! 

Duncan's done this for us. So that's Man City, Norwich, Portsmouth, MK Dons, Leyton Orient and Celtic. If they all win we will add £159 to our presentation pot. Thanks Duncan👍🙂

• Like 1

Some lovely picks this week, good luck everyone!

Nice one Duncan, hadn't noticed that! Fingers crossed it comes through!

Sorry for being so late, been a bit busy the last few days.

For what it's worth I'll also take Inter to beat Frosinone.

Great set of picks this week.  Best of luck Ian (no 94th minute equalisers this time hopefully) and all PUPs.

Agree with AJ,  great sets of picks last night & nice one Duncan from me too, hope all 3 of you win😀

Love how the pups all rally round to help the pickers make their selections , a real good mixture to choose from

Edited by Diane
spelling

Send some PUPpower to BATE who have just equalised and have 6 mins to get a winner.

Edited by nutty nigel