Sign in to follow this  
Indy

History of these so called better squad players

Leitner, only played 20 first team game in three seasons.

Vrancic, only played 2 or 3 division in Germany.

Stiepermann, played 2 or 3 division in Germany.

Trybull, 15 games in top flight Germany the rest 2 division and Dutch league.

Zimmerman, 2 division Germany.

Hernandez, 2 or 3 division Germany.

Srbeny, 4, 3 or 2 division Germany.

Pukki, top flight Danish.

Rhodes, drifting from team to team in this division for years.

McLean, top flight Scottish.

Marshall, another kicking around lower leagues.

Burundi’s, youngster with bags of promise

Krul, since leaving Newcastle hardly any games, 22 onloan to 2 division Dutch league!

It’s the level of players we have who aren’t that great, we’re trying to coach decent lower league players into a good championship squad, some have impressed others are still struggling.

Farke himself is a novice and only his second season, as others for me you stick by and support this set up, give it time, or change Farke and Webber, DOC has huge responsibilities in assembling this squad.

Just my view.

Vrancic has played 75 games in the Bundesliga. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Vran%C4%8Di%C4%87)Marshall has played about 200 games in the Championship.Several of the others you identify seem to me to be potentially very good championship players. I think that the squad is competitive but any future success depends upon not giving away so many stupid goals.

Yes sorry badger, Vrancic indeed did, how is the question!

As for Marshall that’s what I said, jotting around like Rhodes this division for years.

But overall no certainty to quality, like I said, I think some fans assume as they’re from Germany they’re better than they might be.

Considering the changes and downwards trend of this club it’s hard not to say actually it’s not as bad in the last three games, it’s not like we’ve spent the sums of Forest or Wolves last season.

Have no idea who ‘Burundi’ is, but Teemu Pukki has also played for top flight sides Schalke in Germany and Sevilla in Spain.

Well we''ve still got a week or so till the window slams shut, and Webber did say our business wasn''t finished.
After the Millwall debacle we brought Hanley in, and he''s easily the only player we''ve recruited not around the £1.5m mark (based on the Pinkun figures)
But I can''t see us doing too much. If Klose goes we''d need a replacement, and could use another striker/winger

Very interesting thanks Drazen. I''ve often wondered the same thing.

Far more interesting than the misinformation cobbled together on the op....

Ah the attempt to get the thread derailed by the infamous few!

My point is these guys aren’t under performing, they are playing at their level, so give them a break and time to settle under Farke!

Wow talk about chip on your shoulders!

Why do these infamous few only pick on you Mullmann?

Some people find misinformation interesting. Some of us see it for what it is.

How did Vrancic play so many Bundesliga games? Probably because hes a good player and with his reading of the game weve probably missed him a bit more than others realise.

It''s Leicester I feel sorry for, they spent £25m on a player who''s never played in the PL…perhaps someone should have told them it wasn''t ''his level''?

Ah I see, so the reality is these are top class Championship players who should be walking this league according to you guys, and Farke is just such a shite coach he’s making them look poor.

Great I can’t wait till he’s replaced then, Farke out!👍