Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Where are they now ?

Just over a couple of days ago you could not move on this forum without being jostled by pitchfork waving, closet binners slagging off pretty much everything about NCFC.
Yet where now pete, King Charles, Derby canary, thebigfeller, Matt Morris, he, bringbackchippy, yellow_belly ..... and even the ''not too bright'' pig mince. ?
All gone, as quick as an unchained charity collection box in a pub full of binners.
Nothing to say they were ever here bar a bit of straw on the ground and a lingering whiff of the farmyard.

oh dear
I think you will find that I made no comment about the state of the club
I merely pointed out that some who were making claims have ''disappeared''

Just biding our time.
Expectations have been raised to a very high level after last nights excellent performance but you know & I know that it is unlikely to last long and the chances are that we won''t see a repeat when we get back to the bread & butter stuff in the League, which after all is the competition that really counts.
Farke and the team, most of whom won''t get picked for the next match, whilst performing above the level that was expected, have not become superstars overnight but they might well be one hit wonders.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Great thread.
[/quote]
"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
Luke 15:12 St Paul''s letter to the Pinkun

City1st your powers of observation are somewhat limited as i have seen posts today from both King Charles and Big Vince unless of course the object of this thread was just to be provocative.

I''m sure many who post on here would like to ask "Where is Ctiy 1st"?
Sadly the answer is always postining inane drivel on this message board.

Still here

Good win for Norwich reserves v Cardiff reserves. Let’s wait until the final whistle on Sunday. Fingers crossed for a win! But the problems still exist.

Ps Ben.

Just because someone does not agree with you, it doesn’t mean that they are wrong. You don’t have to be personal or rude. That makes you sound a bit silly. (Or a binner)

[quote user="yellow_belly"]Ps Ben.

Just because someone does not agree with you, it doesn’t mean that they are wrong. You don’t have to be personal or rude. That makes you sound a bit silly. (Or a binner)[/quote]
Please call him by his original tag - City 1st.
He hates that.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]
[/quote]
''postining'' ?
and so inane that you read the post, the thread....... and then even replied
oh dear

[quote user="yellow_belly"]Ps Ben.

Just because someone does not agree with you, it doesn’t mean that they are wrong. You don’t have to be personal or rude. That makes you sound a bit silly. (Or a binner)[/quote]
Where did I say they were ''wrong'' ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Wow, those investigatory skills haven’t gone away have they ? 😜[/quote]
Our very own Inspector (''aventa) Clueso
on the trail of the Pink(un) Panther

This is a rum old kettle of fish.
When I first started posting on here things were much more black and white. We had those who wanted rid of Worthy, known as Worthy Outers or WOs. Against those who didn''t want Worthy out that were known as Keep The Faithers or KTFs. I don''t remember either side being accused of being binners and maybe that''s because what the two factions were was easily defined and self explanatory. 
But that''s not true now. Now it''s not nearly so simple. The Outers seem to be against the rest of the club. They don''t like the owners, the board, the manager, most of the players and the fans who turn up at Carrow Road every game. Their dislike for everything about the club makes it difficult to put a label on them. Binners seems harsh so what do you call someone who hates everything about the club?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]This is a rum old kettle of fish.
When I first started posting on here things were much more black and white. We had those who wanted rid of Worthy, known as Worthy Outers or WOs. Against those who didn''t want Worthy out that were known as Keep The Faithers or KTFs. I don''t remember either side being accused of being binners and maybe that''s because what the two factions were was easily defined and self explanatory. 
But that''s not true now. Now it''s not nearly so simple. The Outers seem to be against the rest of the club. They don''t like the owners, the board, the manager, most of the players and the fans who turn up at Carrow Road every game. Their dislike for everything about the club makes it difficult to put a label on them. Binners seems harsh so what do you call someone who hates everything about the club?
[/quote]

Tilly????😉😂

A bit bitchy there Duncan but i expect you are still smarting from the fact your former mates at ACN have deleted you from their history. [:P]

They were a bit slow off the mark John, my ex wife deleted me from history waaaaaay before them (forgot about my bank account though..)😂

Now...play nice....😉

Oi !
get orfa my thread
or oil set my dawgs on ya
come on ''ere are squabblin''
clear orf

[quote user="Ben"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]
[/quote]
''postining'' ?
and so inane that you read the post, the thread....... and then even replied
oh dear
[/quote]
Sorry didn''t bother to read the OP, just knew that it was you, so knew it must be inane drivel.

Binners seems harsh so what do you call someone who hates everything about the club?

Its a bit of a mouthful Double N but how about

"Wasters And Numpties Keep Emitting Rude Statements"

Of course you can abbreviate it in the normal way.

[quote user="Ben"]
Oi !
get orfa my thread
or oil set my dawgs on ya
come on ''ere are squabblin''
clear orf
[/quote]
Your thread hey ? Now there was me thinking this was a public forum and that any poster registered with Archant could post unless of course breaching the code of conduct.
By the way City1st that was banter between Duncan and myself about something you know absolutely nothing about which of course in itself is unbelievable so in a nutshell if you start a stupid thread with the sole object of getting provocative responses what exactly were you expecting ?