Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 34

Dropping into the National League North this week, and Blyth Spartans, currently in a play-off position, should win away at North Ferriby, who have already been relegated with seven matches still to play.

Good luck everyone.

I''m also going for a home win for Opava v. Usti nad Labem.

Opava are W6 D2 L0 F23 A10 at home and Usti nad Labem are W1 D1 L7 F6 A20 away.

Good Luck, Len!

Trying to break my losing streak - so looking for a home win for Spezia to Ascoli in Serie B

Sorry about last week and the best of luck to Len in a much more difficult week.

My friends at Fleetwood (3 draws in their last five games) said they''d be happy with 4 points from their midweek game (which they won vs Rochdale) and tomorrow''s home game against struggling Northampton (4 draws in their last 5 games).

So it''s obvious isn''t it? Fleetwood to draw with Northampton (12/5).

Good luck all.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I''ve gone over these with a fine tooth comb over the last couple of days, looking at results, league tables and managerial records.Some games looked to me to be more tricky than the table would suggest, others looked like a team on an extended run and at risk of bad luck intervening. It has been a process of elimination.I''ve opted for what seems like reasonable to good value for money, rather than the lowest odds, all home wins...Coventry v Grimsby (4/5)East Thurrock v Chippenham (11/10)Greenock Morton v Brechin (1/3)Opava v Usti nad Labem (1/4)Luton v Barnet (3/5)Lupo-Martini v SVG Gottingen (2/11)My one is East Thurrock, an old winner of mine from earlier in the season. Unless William Hill suddenly come up with odds for the final game, the above bets will have to be made via bet365.Good luck PUPs!

[quote user="Len"]Thanks for all the suggestions. I''ve gone over these with a fine tooth comb over the last couple of days, looking at results, league tables and managerial records.Some games looked to me to be more tricky than the table would suggest, others looked like a team on an extended run and at risk of bad luck intervening. It has been a process of elimination.I''ve opted for what seems like reasonable to good value for money, rather than the lowest odds, all home wins...Coventry v Grimsby (4/5)East Thurrock v Chippenham (11/10)Greenock Morton v Brechin (1/3)Opava v Usti nad Labem (1/4)Luton v Barnet (3/5)Lupo-Martini v SVG Gottingen (2/11)My one is East Thurrock, an old winner of mine from earlier in the season. Unless William Hill suddenly come up with odds for the final game, the above bets will have to be made via bet365.Good luck PUPs![/quote]
love these thank you Len. I think that''s a great strategy with a fantastic potential return. I''ve placed them with Bet 365 where that potential return is £119.12. Here are the details : -

Coventry

-         

-

4/5

-         

-

15:00

Sat

East Thurrock

-         

11/10

-

Sat

Morton

-         

1/3

Sat

Opava

-

1/4

Sat

Luton

-

3/5

17:15

Sat

Lupo-Martini

-

2/11

14:00

Sun

Five games tomorrow and one on Sunday. It will be great to have these to follow with no game for our beloved club. Good luck Len and all you PUPs[:)]

Opava have just gone a goal up. It''s 0-0 in all the others after 25 mins.

Coventry & opava both lead 2-0. Morton are a goal to the good but stand by with PUPpower for East Thurrock who are still a goal down.

Oh dear, 2-0 down now. It was always the one that needed the most luck.

I hope I''m not speaking too soon, but Coventry looked the best pick this week. Seemingly high odds, but as good as something like a 2/5 or 1/2.

Unlucky Len. You comfortably got three of the four afternoon kick offs.  And I fully expect you to finish on 5/6. Getting all six, especially in such a difficult weekend, is a tall order.

We seemed to have fewer short odds choices this week (under 1/4), but there are already many good value winners from what was posted (even by Thursday evening).Perhaps it''s because I''m used to picking high odds, but I didn''t find it too difficult except when it came to my own pick!I think more PUPs need to pick without being overcome by fear, and try and aim for at least a £50 return.

As I expected Luton won and you got 4/5 today Len. It was a great effort buddy.
I don''t think PUPs are overcome by fear Len. Many of them don''t have any interest in odds or betting. And they don''t need to have. Others like to look for what they see is value in their selections. It''s very much each to their own. Don''t forget no money is lost. The money used for the stakes is freely given by the PUPs themselves for that purpose. It is not given to the CSF and neither does it belong to any of us. Nobody loses a penny but our wonderful DS team gain from any returns. The two PUPs leagues help us measure our performance and create healthy competition amongst us. However that''s not their main reason for being. The leagues are primarily there as an extra reference source for the PUP in the hot seat.
Through all of this our community has blossomed. In the last 12 months £2634 has been raised. The majority of this doesn''t come from the bets themselves but it all comes because of this community doing what we do.

Bad luck len :( sorry I couldn''t get my pick in on time to try and help... Am going for Notts County to win at Chesterfield today.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Unlucky Len. You comfortably got three of the four afternoon kick offs.  And I fully expect you to finish on 5/6. Getting all six, especially in such a difficult weekend, is a tall order.[/quote]Hard luck, Len. It was five out of six on a tough week.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
As I expected Luton won and you got 4/5 today Len. It was a great effort buddy.
I don''t think PUPs are overcome by fear Len. Many of them don''t have any interest in odds or betting. And they don''t need to have. Others like to look for what they see is value in their selections. It''s very much each to their own. Don''t forget no money is lost. The money used for the stakes is freely given by the PUPs themselves for that purpose. It is not given to the CSF and neither does it belong to any of us. Nobody loses a penny but our wonderful DS team gain from any returns. The two PUPs leagues help us measure our performance and create healthy competition amongst us. However that''s not their main reason for being. The leagues are primarily there as an extra reference source for the PUP in the hot seat.
Through all of this our community has blossomed. In the last 12 months £2634 has been raised. The majority of this doesn''t come from the bets themselves but it all comes because of this community doing what we do.
[/quote]I agree with a lot of that Nigel. I think the quality of suggestions this week was first rate, so the picker can usually be confident that they stand a good chance. There were a fair few this week which seem to have been the product of quite a bit of research.Quite a few I had run the rule over before Wednesday were posted as suggestions, which leads me to believe that many of the pickers had spent quite a bit of time making their selections.

37 PUPs made picks this week with 26 successful (70%). Of the 26 different suggestions 16 won (62%). This was a good effort in what was the most difficult of international weekends. Mr Apples had most profitable pick this week with Kosovo at 1.06. 
Cosmic still heads our PUPs league. Purple is just one win behind and Yankee, Molly and Parma head the rest.  Wooster still leads the way in our profitability table but Inchy closed the gap with Kathy not far behind in third. Here are those tables : -

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Cosmic Twin 31 34 91% 4.05
Purple Canary 30 34 88% 1.72
Yankee 29 34 85% 4.57
Molly Windley 29 34 85% 2.77
Parma ham''s gone mouldy 29 34 85% 0.21
Norfolkbroadslim 20 24 83% -0.45
Kathy 23 28 82% 6.69
Mr Apples 26 32 81% 1.95
JB 27 34 79% 2.65
Til1010 27 34 79% 0.17
Inchy 24 31 77% 7.49
AJ 26 34 76% 4.59
Lake District Canary 26 34 76% 1.04
Yellowfuture 24 32 75% -2.55
Hansterbubble 20 28 71% -1.48
Diane 23 33 70% -2.37
Swindoncanary 21 31 68% -2.27
Nutty Nigel 23 34 68% -0.27
Graham Humphrey 23 34 68% -2
Gregt 23 34 68% -2.29
Hammond1612 23 34 68% -3.82
ZLF 22 33 67% 1.8
Lessingham Canary 22 33 67% -2.28
DDD 20 30 67% -1.85
Diesel Doris 22 34 65% 0.03
First Wazzock 22 34 65% -1.81
Feedthewolf 18 28 64% -2.89
Crabby 21 33 64% -1.26
Hoola Han Solo 17 27 63% -4.22
Chellecity 16 26 62% -3.44
Anthony 20 33 61% -5.18
Hissing Sid 20 34 59% 0.23
Mr Angry 10 17 59% -2.19
NWC 10 17 59% -2.73
Lappinitup 19 33 58% 1.79
Jellytot 10 19 53% -2.86
Twidio 10 19 53% -4.94
-------------------------------------------------------------------

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Woostercanary 8 23 35% 10.86
Inchy 24 31 77% 7.49
Kathy 23 28 82% 6.69
AJ 26 34 76% 4.59
Yankee 29 34 85% 4.57
Cosmic Twin 31 34 91% 4.05
Molly Windley 29 34 85% 2.77
JB 27 34 79% 2.65
Mr Apples 26 32 81% 1.95
ZLF 22 33 67% 1.8
Lappinitup 19 33 58% 1.79
Purple Canary 30 34 88% 1.72
Lake District Canary 26 34 76% 1.04
Hissing Sid 20 34 59% 0.23
Parma ham''s gone mouldy 29 34 85% 0.21
Til1010 27 34 79% 0.17
Diesel Doris 22 34 65% 0.03

Cheers for looking after my picks Nutty! Having just got back I''m away all week so will leave this weekends predictions here.Besiktas vs. Alanyaspor (home win).Not sure which City game we''ll be using so vs. Fulham (2-1 home win, Olive to score first goal), vs. QPR (1-1 draw, with Pinto to score anytime).All the best everyone!Apples

We''ll be using both games Mr A. I asked Daniel which game he''d prefer and he just handed me a tenner and said "we''ll do both". You PUPs are amazing ☺