Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 5

I need a win after the terrible result at Celtic last week, so I am also going for the king of odds on bets;France Vs Luxembourg - Away WinNo, not really, of course a HOME WIN !!:)Pob Lwc pawb

Right lets have a go on one of those banana skin weekends that each season has,and one I don''t envy Gregt having...

Hungary v Portugal....Away win.

All the best to Gregt,you''re going to need a lot of help and a little luck to negotiate this weekend so all the best. Good luck to everybody else with their picks this week.

Boring pick for me this week, I''ll join several others in backing France vs Luxembourg for a home win.

Best of luck Greg!

Good evening everybody,

Thanks for all your effort and suggestions, I have had a good look through them all and decided on my final 6, to be honest I haven''t really looked at odds I have just tried to pick 6 winners,

DUNDEE UTD v Alloa Home win

CROATIA v Kosovo Home win

ALDERSHOT v Solihull. Home win

SERBIA v Moldova Home win

FRANCE v Luxembourg Home win

MEXICO v panama Home win ( my pick )

I really hope this comes in, fingers crossed everybody,

Have a great weekend

I''m going for a match in the Russian NFL-don''t worry, it is football, not the American version.

Yenisey in 2nd play Rotor Volgograd who are bottom. Yenisey have won their last 5 league matches, while Rotor have 1 win in 8. Home win please, odds are 2/5.

Удачи Gregt, и все PUPs.

With my record an impressive 0/3 I''m putting my 100% losing record on the line with:

CHARLTON to win away at a shade less than Evens.

Good Luck Grrrrrrregory!!!!!!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Dad, Mexico kick off at 2.30am, get your skates on old boy!!!![/quote]
I know. We were minding the kids. Am home now and on it [:)]

[quote user="gregt"]Good evening everybody,

Thanks for all your effort and suggestions, I have had a good look through them all and decided on my final 6, to be honest I haven''t really looked at odds I have just tried to pick 6 winners,

DUNDEE UTD v Alloa Home win

CROATIA v Kosovo Home win

ALDERSHOT v Solihull. Home win

SERBIA v Moldova Home win

FRANCE v Luxembourg Home win

MEXICO v panama Home win ( my pick )

I really hope this comes in, fingers crossed everybody,

Have a great weekend[/quote]
Thanks Greg. You''ve done a brilliant job on what is one of the most difficult international weekends I can remember. I felt guilty for asking you when I was looking for my pick. But you''ve sorted a brilliant six for us to go with. We just need that bit of luck and we''ll add to the pot. The bet wouldn''t qualify for the Bill Hill insurance so I ran it through Bet365 as well and it''s definitely in our interest to go with them this week. So I''ve placed the bet and the potential return is £32.27. Here are the details : -

Mexico

-         

-

4/11

-         

-

02:30

Sat

Dundee Utd

-         

4/9

-

15:00

Sat

Aldershot

-         

2/5

15:00

Sat

Serbia

-

1/8

17:00

Sat

Croatia

-

1/33

19:45

Sat

France

-

1/50

19:45

Sun

So that''s 1 overnight, 4 tomorrow and the last one Sunday. Good luck Greg, thanks again for stepping up to the plate, and good luck all you PUPs[Y]

Aldershot are a goal to the good.

Just a reminder if you''re looking in and wondering about taking part all posters are welcome to take part. Just like for the past 11 years all PUPs are equal in value on Rays Funds.

Aldershot is still 1-0.

Dundee Utd had got in front but have conceded and its now 1-1. Time to send some PUPpower north of the border...

Well played so far Mr.Twiddy and with the last three being 1/8,1/33 and 1/50 surely this is our week ?

I don''t want to jinx it but it''s all going to plan so far.

Dundee Utd made me get a bit of a panic on though, those two 3pm kick offs were my main worry