Sign in to follow this  
damn that Ralph Coates!

Russ M versus Harry Kane tonight

Hart''s played a blinder there! Neither of those are anywhere near the corner of the goal

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="FCC"]Hart - is that the best we have.[/quote]

He resurrects the Hampden Spirit of Alan Rough.[/quote]

Nope sorry, I''ve mixed him up with Craig Gordon.

Both sides - pathetic! But nice to see the bitter Jocks wont be needing their passports again next summer!

I congratulate Scotland on finding a new way to disappointment me. Both poor all game then a fairytale ending only for England to wake up for the last 4 minutes. Strangely feels like Norwich season

Funny, from an English perspective I felt the same with the two free kicks. For each one I thought, "He''s going to score!"

Then surprised when England levelled it.

Agreed, I bet you couldn''t print the Marines true thoughts after working with footballers.

I think we know who the real heroes are.

Nuff Said wrote the following post at 10/06/2017 6:52 PM:

Am I the only one who lost interest in how the England team do some time ago?

--------------------------------------------------------------

No, I''m with you.

It just hisses me off when I see the teams and the over-hyped, over-paid players we have.

I get even more annoyed when I see we have twelve substitutes, what the hell is all that about?

It won''t be long before they become roll on, roll off just as junior football now is.

We''ll then get the 50 odd players coming on the pitch at the beginning like American Football. They only have eleven a side playing at one time as well!

[quote user="OldRobert"]Scum starts before RM.  Say no more.[/quote]

He don''t play for Ippo anymore OR, he escaped lol

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]Everything is the fault of RM[/quote]And rightly so......The Tories are blaming him for the election fiasco......It''s his fault the value of the pound has slumped......And he''s the reason my bath tap won''t stop dripping. [:@][/quote]an affliction that can affect us all, as the years pass by

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="OldRobert"]Scum starts before RM.  Say no more.[/quote]

He don''t play for Ippo anymore OR, he escaped lol[/quote]Whoops............shows how much interest I take![;)]

[quote user="GJP"]Does Joe Hart ever save anything?[/quote]Probably about 150k''s worth of interest payments a year, in a savings account from his ridiculous salary in an overseas account...