Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 35

Chelsea to beat Palace for me.

For the Norwich bet, penalty to be awarded and scored. Just have a feeling.

Good luck everyone!

Ok, here we go. First of all, thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Nutty, I would like you to go for the following please;

£2 on a score draw

£1 on a 1-0 City win

£1 on a 0-0

£2 on Jerome scoring anytime

£1 on a City 2-1 win

£1 on over 3.5 goals in the game

£1 on City scoring a penalty

£1 on Howson scoring anytime

Sorry guys and girls, but I just can''t bring myself to put any money on a City defeat, so I''m staying positive!

Wishing NBS lots of success, and I would like to contribute that Lincoln to win their game

I''ll try to keep this brief because it''s late and also because I have just lost my full post as I was about to submit it, doh!  Thank you for all of your selections, each one was given full consideration, the final 3 took a while and last one to make the 6 took an absolute age.  As with the final 6, we''ll need a lot of luck and you just pray that you''ve put the right ones in and left the wrong ones out.  Anyway, without further ado -

1 - Bayern Munich vs Augsburg - Home win - SAT 2.30pm2 - Bolton Wanderers vs Chesterfield - Home win - SAT 3.00pm3 - Chelsea vs Crystal Palace - Home win - SAT 3.00pm4 - Levante vs Mirandes - Home win - SAT 3.00pm5 - Newcastle United vs Wigan Athletic - Home win - SAT 3.00pm6 - Roma vs Empoli - Home win - SAT 7.45pm *ALSO MY PICK NUTTY*

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Ok, here we go. First of all, thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Nutty, I would like you to go for the following please;

£2 on a score draw

£1 on a 1-0 City win

£1 on a 0-0

£2 on Jerome scoring anytime

£1 on a City 2-1 win

£1 on over 3.5 goals in the game

£1 on City scoring a penalty

£1 on Howson scoring anytime

Sorry guys and girls, but I just can''t bring myself to put any money on a City defeat, so I''m staying positive!

Wishing NBS lots of success, and I would like to contribute that Lincoln to win their game[/quote]
Thanks Crabby, I love these. You''ve come up with a great strategy finding realistic positive picks. I couldn''t find City to score a pen so I placed it on a pen to be awarded and scored. Hope that''s ok buddy. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and we have : -

Score draw

£2.00 Bill

Hill

3/1

£8.00

1-0 City win 

£1.00

Bill Hill

8/1

£9.00

0-0 

£1.00

Bill Hill

17/2

£9.50

Jerome scoring

anytime

£2.00

Bill Hill

6/4

£5.00

City 2-1 win

£1.00

Bill Hill

10/1

£11.00

Over 3.5 goals

in the game

£1.00

Bill Hill

11/4

£3.75

Penalty

awarded and scored

£1.00

Bill Hill

15/4

£4.75

Howson scoring

anytime 

£1.00

Bill Hill

19/5

£4.80

Good luck with these Crabby and as Statto always says here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''ll try to keep this brief because it''s late and also because I have just lost my full post as I was about to submit it, doh!  Thank you for all of your selections, each one was given full consideration, the final 3 took a while and last one to make the 6 took an absolute age.  As with the final 6, we''ll need a lot of luck and you just pray that you''ve put the right ones in and left the wrong ones out.  Anyway, without further ado -

1 - Bayern Munich vs Augsburg - Home win - SAT 2.30pm2 - Bolton Wanderers vs Chesterfield - Home win - SAT 3.00pm3 - Chelsea vs Crystal Palace - Home win - SAT 3.00pm4 - Levante vs Mirandes - Home win - SAT 3.00pm5 - Newcastle United vs Wigan Athletic - Home win - SAT 3.00pm6 - Roma vs Empoli - Home win - SAT 7.45pm *ALSO MY PICK NUTTY*[/quote]
Yes ''slim! I love these. As you rightly said if we just get that bit of luck we always need to get over the line then I think it''s going to be another winning week buddy. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £46.09. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

-         

-

1/10

-         

-

14:30

Sat

Bolton

-         

4/11

-

15:00

Sat

Chelsea

-         

2/7

Sat

Levante

-

4/9

Sat

Newcastle

-

2/5

Sat

Roma

-

2/11

19:45

Sat

All the games are tomorrow, 5 in the afternoon and then Roma in the evening. Good luck NBS and all you PUPs. Let''s hope we''re on here celebrating a win before MOTD. [:)]

Is there a reason why nobody has gone for a Man Utd home win? I know they''ve lost two average defenders this week but they should still be too good for WBA.

Good luck NBS and Crabby, and all other PUPs.

Apologies for my tardiness.

Home wins selections for both my bets today,. Fiorentina to beat bologna

A 2-0 loss for city at villa as our 25 year wait to win there continues

Bayern Newcastle & Levante all winning, Bolton 0-0 but Chelsea currently 2-1 behind so a bit of PUPs power needed there.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong has.  Pinto sent off & Villa now 2 up.  Chelsea just can''t score, Bolton can''t score, Levante missed a pen when 1 up.

Unlucky ''slim. Couple of ridiculous results.

Unlucky Crabby too. Away games have been difficult this season.

You''ll both bounce back in future turns.

What a stinker of a weekend for Nbs and Crabby. I wonder when the League table will be published as it looks like a couple in the top 5 also had a stinker ? [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]What a stinker of a weekend for Nbs and Crabby. I wonder when the League table will be published as it looks like a couple in the top 5 also had a stinker ? [:P][/quote]
Only one I think?