Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Snodgrass signs for West Ham Utd

I guess Bilic thinks he can be useful for banging in balls for Andy Carroll.

Not a bad tactic.

[quote user="whoareyou"]Did we have any sell on clause with Snodgrass?[/quote]Don''t think so.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You''re obsessed.[/quote]A key reason imo why we were relegated.  Selfish, thought he was better than the rest of the team and rarely delivered crosses early enough - or not at all. 

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You''re obsessed.[/quote]^^^This.Jesus Christ, just let it go.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You''re obsessed.[/quote]A key reason imo why we were relegated.  Selfish, thought he was better than the rest of the team and rarely delivered crosses early enough - or not at all.  [/quote]Please can we not go through this again? We know what you think about Snodgrass, just let it lie and move on.

Yes, it really is your issue......I like this policy of you not replying to me any more, because I bet you''re gagging to.[:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''ll stop - but my two posts were on topic and relevant to the  point someone made about Carroll and getting crosses from Snodgrass. If others choose to jump on that, it is not my issue. [/quote]You know it''s a topic that has got you tons of attention in the past. How about just walking away and leaving it at that, and show everyone that you''re not just attention seeking?

Here''s how it is. Lakey has an opinion that is contrary to most others. He gets questioned on it. His ego won''t allow him to back track and be made to look "wrong". Tries to prove he is "right" over several threads and often months/years.

See also: Dorrans as left winger/Rudd & De Gea/Chris Hughton

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Here''s how it is. Lakey has an opinion that is contrary to most others. He gets questioned on it. His ego won''t allow him to back track and be made to look "wrong". Tries to prove he is "right" over several threads and often months/years.

See also: Dorrans as left winger/Rudd & De Gea/Chris Hughton[/quote]Cue long, rambling, earnest response from Lakey leading to endless contrarian dispute. Don''t poke it with a stick, and it won''t bite you.

Look, you numpskulls, I answered a post on topic.  The ususal dromedaries jumped straight in. That is NOT my fault. You let alone and there is no problem.  I will not sit here and say oh, good luck Snoddy, I''m sure Caroll will love the amount of crosses you are going to give him, because on past evidence that isn''t going to happen - it might if Snoddy has learned from his CR experience, I hope he has. You can disagree with me, but don''t try to drag all the other rubbish into it. It''s not necessary.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Here''s how it is. Lakey has an opinion that is contrary to most others. He gets questioned on it. His ego won''t allow him to back track and be made to look "wrong". Tries to prove he is "right" over several threads and often months/years.

See also: Dorrans as left winger/Rudd & De Gea/Chris Hughton[/quote]Cue long, rambling, earnest response from Lakey leading to endless contrarian dispute. Don''t poke it with a stick, and it won''t bite you.[/quote]Told you. Sooooo predictable.

One of Hughton''s key tactics was to give the ball to Snodgrass to look for a foul to relieve pressure. A lot of the time he wasn''t looking for a cross with the inept RVW and maybe one other player in the box, we tried to draw the foul and pile men into the box for set pieces.

I''ve seen Snodgrass play plenty for Hull and I rarely see him run into blind channels and hold up play as often as he did with us, probably because it was a tactic employed by our then manager, like I said.

Can you also not remember how little movement there always was ahead of him and how few numbers we got into the box in open play? Early crossing in that team just meant giving the ball back to the opposition.

I know you think the world of Hughton but it was his tactical approach that caused these problems LDC not Snodgrass who imo was one of the best players to pull on the shirt in the last decade or so

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Lakey, strike down Morty.

Give in to your anger.

Let the hatred flow through you.

Come to the dark side.

It is your destiny.[/quote][:D]