Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Moooove Klose

Where is our Timm? Yes a few dodgy games before he was dropped but he is still head and shoulders above all our other defenders when playing well.

Is he departing in January and being kept injury free because he wants a move?

Is he departing in January and being kept injury free because the club want the cash?

And if he is going - pray to God we sign several new defenders. A back line comprising Bassong, Martin and Bennet is so old and tired and proven to be mentally fragile that it is getting beyond a joke.

I''m not sure what all the fuss is about this guy. Had a few good games last season and is well trained on social media. Seen nothing this season to convince me he''s worth the hype.

He has pedigree beyond any other defender at the club. He looked rock solid in the Prem but isn''t - for whatever reason - performing as well in champ.

But let us not pretend he is a duffer. He is not. Perhaps it is time to ask why all defenders turn to rubbish at our club? Is it the tactics? The training?

He''s definitely in a rut

Just glad we had a manager that recognised that and took him out of the first team

He only played a handful of games in the prem tho. Was poor for the first few, exceptional for the next few, then injured. Maybe he was best of an exceptionally bad bunch last season. Difficult to judge overall.

Not saying he''s a duffer by a long stretch but definitely feel he''s overated by many.

Klose doesn''t want to be here. If we don''t hurry up and sack Alex Neil then I expect several others will want to exit.

Funny, I thought when we were having our good run at the start of the season, he was cruising through games, not even getting (or needing to get) out of second gear. That all seemed to change after the Newcastle game and then we went on the awful run. When was the first game that he was dropped?

I still think he''s our best defender, but not with Ryan Bennett next to him.

I don''t see that he has suddenly become a bad player just like that. 12 games for a decent national team shows he should be good enough to hold down a championship place, if he was on form.

He''s not the only one going through a bad patch. You could add Tetty, Brady and Naismith to the list of under performers at the moment. Redmond last year too.

It could be that they are just going through one of those blips or maybe they don''t have the drive and heart in being here and are looking to get away.

Long shot, maybe he is just in a poor run of form?And not wanting away / fallen out with Alex Neil / being coached poorly / knobbing another players wife.

No one is saying he''s a bad player.

From what I''ve seen in his time i here i just don''t think he''s as good as many think he is. That''s just my opinion.

No issues with him being dropped for now as long as replacements are performing. Judging by last couple of games it''s fair to say they are.

I''m sure klose will get back in at some point.

When he first played last season he looked dodgy. As he got fit he was outstanding before he got injured. This season he has looked a bit dodgy again and does not like the physicality of the championship. I think he will move in the window and we should get most of our money back. Who we bring in is anyone''s guess

When I spoke to him Monday night (I speak Swiss fluently) he told me he is moving back to his home counttry and will sign for Rapido Vienna.I was rather taken back ...... as I had not expected to see him in Morrisons.I did ask him a bit more but he then became rather defensive... in fact he tugged at my shirt as I tried to get past.One think I can tell you though, as I had a peep at his trolley, is that he doesn''t buy swiss rolls or that cheese with holes in.... though he did have a packet of bird seedProbably for his cuckoo clock.

I agree he had a couple of iffy games and that Bassong in particular has had 2 good games but in my humble opinion Klose is still the best cb at this club.

Was surprised to seeing him playing with the under 21''s in the Checkatrade last night but then I dont see them train so what do I know.

He is our best defender on a rotten run of form. Powerful centre forwards cause him grief however. We will see him again with the number of games coming up over the festive period. Mind, I wouldn''t bet against us cashing in if a prem club come calling in January

He is an intelligent footballer who is struggling with the "in coming !" from championship sides.

Parma was right when he suggested that the DMF position was exposing the centre halves when they are covering the full backs.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]He is an intelligent footballer who is struggling with the "in coming !" from championship sides.

Parma was right when he suggested that the DMF position was exposing the centre halves when they are covering the full backs.[/quote]

How about Klose as Howsons partner in the two?

Should win the aerial balls that exposes the two CB''s at times and can pass as well as the rest of them.