Sign in to follow this  
OldRobert

Official Huddersfield Thread

Dorrans responsible for the two Huddersfield goals & also almost setup a third for them, sh1t player stays on !!!! Mulumbu who had to do the work of 2 men goes off ??? Crazy sub.

I use to think playing with Dorrans was like playing with only 10 men, I was wrong it''s like playing with 9 cos he''s an extra player for the opposition

Doesn''t matter what he does. Over the course of the season this team simply doesn''t have the determination and desire to get promoted.

Everytime we get the ball it''s pass the buck or stupidly run into a channel to make it look like we''re working. We lose the ball and every players sticks to position and blames a team mate for not making a tackle in their ''zone''.

We''re not going up this year. I''d honestly rather we played the youth team, at least they actually care unlike these wasters. Any fit footballer can run, hussle and harry. We need players prepared to break themselves for the cause, like we had 5 years ago.

I''m so sick of watching these wasters stealing a living

Howson - gives the ball away, stands still, does nothing, Dorrans commits the foul and gets booked. You cannot tell me Howson is playing for the manager! It is absolutely dreadful, I cannot believe some of you think AN is the right man to take this club upwards and forwards, because that is not going to happen any time soon.

[quote user="sonyc"]Agree this is D Day for Alex Neil. He has to wrest back momentum with good tactical changes[/quote]Remind me how many clean sheets McGovern has had this season

Six Pack wrote the following post at 2016-12-17 12:57 AM:

Dorrans responsible for the two Huddersfield goals & also almost setup a third for them, s*** player stays on !!!! Mulumbu who had to do the work of 2 men goes off ??? Crazy sub.

I use to think playing with Dorrans was like playing with only 10 men, I was wrong it''s like playing with 9 cos he''s an extra player for the opposition

Watch a replay and take a look at Pinto? Dont think Dorrans can take that one!

If you were a director, would you be giving AN more money to spend in January?

I wouldn''t think there is one team in this division that matches us for the speed with which we can turn attack into defence......

Not surprised Ricardo. For everybody at the game, who doesn''t have the benefit of TV, when the crowd just started chanting Delia sort it out the camera went to her and she was mouthing it to the person next to her who didn''t understand what the crowd were saying. So at least we know she is very aware....

[quote user="dibbler"]The fans are turning, about time[/quote]
Yes indeed. Only so much one can take. Gash of the highest order being dished up at Carrow Road tonight..

I''m sorry but taking off Oliveira (only person who looks like scoring) and just keeping same shape and tactics is the final straw for me....bye bye Alex

Don''t think a managerial change will make any difference to be honest. We had better players than Watford or Bournemouth when we went up but through their work rate and being up for every game they stayed up unlike us. We need a complete clear out and fill the team with youngsters and hungry players from smaller clubs who have never played PL football.

So glad I didn''t pay to watch this shower tonight. my cat lazing near the hot pc vent is showing more energy than these to55ers tonight