Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

V Rubin Kazan

Anyone know of any stream/radio coverage of our game today please?

It''s not something ncfc seems to do that well - we''ve had streams from (and via) Peterborough, and via Dukla Prague, you wonder if the only way we''ll see it is if the Russians do it.

Think the pinkun is saying 12noon uk time...presumably they are doing the ''match day'' think on here and on the ncfc site - it''d be good if the club could stream stuff a bit more.

TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Turner, Klose, Whittaker; Mulumbu, Howson, Naismith; Canos, Andreu, Jerome. #ncfc

[quote user="Darth Vadis"]Someone make it clickable pls[/quote]I think that Youtube channel is just an advert for a link in the description, was advertising the last friendly game but just clicked down to zero on the timer and then went blank.

[quote user="Alex "]TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Turner, Klose, Whittaker; Mulumbu, Howson, Naismith; Canos, Andreu, Jerome. #ncfc[/quote]
Blimey, Olsson, Brady, and Wes are having a proper summer holiday aren''t they? No wonder Brady wants to stay when the manager gives him the entire summer break off.
We can expect them to be off the pace for the first couple of weeks of the season them.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Alex "]TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Turner, Klose, Whittaker; Mulumbu, Howson, Naismith; Canos, Andreu, Jerome. #ncfc[/quote]
Blimey, Olsson, Brady, and Wes are having a proper summer holiday aren''t they? No wonder Brady wants to stay when the manager gives him the entire summer break off.
We can expect them to be off the pace for the first couple of weeks of the season them.
[/quote]Can''t be helped if they are playing high-intensity competitive games in summer heat during June. I''d rather they were off the pace for a couple of weeks in August than pushed too hard and break down with fatigue and/or injury by Christmas (or earlier).

Fairly sure AN has already said of the lads who went to the Euro''s won''t feature till the Coventry game next week so no surprises there. Playing a good team today by all accounts, think they beat West Ham the other day.

Stream here: http://www.feed2allnow.eu/watch/450925/1/watch-rubin-kazan-vs-norwich-city.html

1-0 up already. Wonderful ball from left back position (not sure who played it) to put Jerome in behind. He got there a splite second before the keeper and knocked it round him, then rolled into the empty net.

Are any in the shop window there or are the likes of Andreu and Turner in contention for the coming season?

Strong team in many respects, despite obvious gaps.

Whittaker playing at Left back and I think it was him who played the ball for Jerome, but could have been a midfielder. Stream quality ain''t that great and no commentary

[quote user="kick it off"]Stream here: http://www.feed2allnow.eu/watch/450925/1/watch-rubin-kazan-vs-norwich-city.html

1-0 up already. Wonderful ball from left back position (not sure who played it) to put Jerome in behind. He got there a splite second before the keeper and knocked it round him, then rolled into the empty net.[/quote]
Good stream Yes [Y] Much better than the garbage Dukla game.

You don''t need all that, I''ve managed to find it freely on youtube. As it''s pre-season there''s a lot less regulations regarding the coverage

This is a good side, technically much better than us. Looks every bit a Championship v Premier League contest to me. Usual story of giving the ball away far too frequently, too many long balls, and too little midfield control.

Far quicker game than the last friendly and a step up in class player wise on both sides.I think we are doing ok, just the final ball in a lot of cases.Rubin front three are a bit too quick and nimble for Whits and TurnerI predict Turner will be red carded second halfHard to tell Andreu from Howson on this stream

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I suppose you can''t tell if Alex Song is playing for them then Molly?[/quote]Don`t see him, he has a very distinctive running style and body shape.Fixed depth  camera and no close ups