Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Glee at bottom three at last......

They called it right and anyone who mocked them for saying it looks silly now.

They may be the most grumpy bu99ers out there (especially Greff) but they stuck their neck out and got it right.

If Spurs had won I''m sure the other posters would be gloating about how wrong they were.

It was hardly rocket science Mrs. Just some miserable dickhead wallowing in every ones tears.

Sunderland, Bournemouth and Newcastle have all got back to back wins recently. We don''t seem capable of doing likewise.

I can''t be sure on the exact number, but FYI it is 54/55/56 games since Norwich had back-to-back wins in the Premier League.

Quite possibly a record that is unlikely to be beaten.

There may be glee for some, but not many taken in the whole. Frustration is more the term for me, an inevitable consequence of what happened in the summer.

I don''t believe anyone has any "glee" about us being in the bottom 3. It''s been painfully obvious for a while that we are one of the worst 3 teams in the division. unless we sign the necessary quality in the window we won''t be getting out of it.

Plus there is no hope of getting out this year.

The next two games against teams who will need to come back big time..........and with our present form can''t see us getting a point before the Villa game (hopefully)

Nobody here is happy about us being in the relegation zone, it was sadly to be expected with our lack of investment in summer. Perhaps our CEO has been that bit too stingy and we''ve left it too late now. Could be the Worthy prem season all over again, even if we do find the next Dean Ashton.

We still have over half the season left though so we have to stay in the game and keep fighting. For every Newcastle we lose from the relegation battle, a Swansea appears. If we stick to our point a game target, that will more than likely be good enough. Like it or not, as a newly promoted side, 17th would be deemed a success.

[quote user="ricardo"]Sunderland, Bournemouth and Newcastle have all got back to back wins recently. We don''t seem capable of doing likewise.[/quote]Just the first ''back'' would be nice. [:D]

is it any wonder that ANY club who are playing either Jerome or Grabban as a lone striker in the Premier League would be in the relegation zone?...If any other club were ,you''d assume they would be too.

Serious questions need to be asked about MBokani''s lack of game time now........and for that matter ,albeit in a different position, Youssef Mulumbu''s??

How can you blame Neil with the hand he has been dealt? Had he been properly backed in the window and we were still in this position then maybe questions should be asked of him. As it stands he was, and is on a hiding to nothing. Serious questions need to be asked of the Norwich board and that shambles of a transfer window, I highly doubt the local media have the balls to do it as they are in the clubs pocket. When the summer window shut I posted on here that our activity in the window has relegated us and was rounded on by the usual suspects. I still stand by that statement.

[quote user="JF"]I don''t believe anyone has any "glee" about us being in the bottom 3. It''s been painfully obvious for a while that we are one of the worst 3 teams in the division. unless we sign the necessary quality in the window we won''t be getting out of it.[/quote]

Painfully obvious to us, JF, since we are realistic, and both got good experience with betting over the years.

But 90% of the forum posters got their glassed tinted so fecking yellow and green, and can not see the forest for all the threes.

It has been a truly interesting ride in recent months, observing the constant state of denial from many, most notably ofcourse the "Gang of Deluded". Memberships sold at the door by Morty. Payments taken by Bor and Hogesar. Last one out close the lights.

grefstad, I think you''re right. Bottom 3 was inevitable the way we were, and still are playing. Barely better than a Championship squad and a lot of the better players we have got don''t always start. Lots wrong and it''s frustrating not being able to do a thing about it.....