Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Norwich Vs Swansea Match Thread

So Ruddy keeps his place, No Redmond in the squad, O''Neill in for Mulumbu and Mbokani on the bench.interesting team selections.we shall see come 3 o clock how it pans out!

Bit of a surprise, how much of that is because of fitness and how much due to tactics?!

O''Neil ahead of Dorrans? Assuming Mulumbu isn''t fully fit and Vadis is there for back-up.

Will be interesting to see what shape we line up with. I would imagine it''s 4-4-1-1 from looking at the team sheet.

Not bothered who starts, and finishes, the game as long as we get the result today - want to be going into the international break pre Chelsea on a high!. OTBC

Swansea don''t seem much.

The team we put out last week would have created and may be scored by now.

Is Gary O;Neill playing? He''s had no mention so far.

Turgid game and it could go either way for a 1-0.

boo''s at half time... how stupid are people!!

ruddy has had nothing to do and norwich are drawing - a defensive team setup to try and stop the losing streak. Stop booing and drink some bovril.

[quote user="king canary"]My god being back in the Premier League is rubbish.[/quote]Best league in the world. Supposedly.

hoolahan off asap, waste of spacewe have absolutely nothing coming down the right, and nothing on the bench to solve the problem

King canary, I have to agree with you. This game has been terrible, and it looks like we had less than 30% possession, which is the home team, isn''t good enough. I understand Alex said this may not be one for the purists, but we often literally nothing in the final third, so how are we ever going to score? Jarvis and Redmond are both really missed today.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]if I shut my eyes for a bit wake me up if something happens.. I think I might be asleep for a while![/quote]

At this rate... you''ll be dead

Well said Martin. I think I''m right in saying that only West Ham have scored so far in the 3pm Prem fixtures. Can''t wait for MOTD...

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]King canary, I have to agree with you. This game has been terrible, and it looks like we had less than 30% possession, which is the home team, isn''t good enough. I understand Alex said this may not be one for the purists, but we often literally nothing in the final third, so how are we ever going to score? Jarvis and Redmond are both really missed today.[/quote]Swansea can have all the possession they want so long as they carry on doing f all with it.

Tight, solid, but unspectacular so far - similar to the lineup. To be honest though I don''t mind as AN will have been able to gague the gane to see what is needed.

Anyone know if there''s an injury or something behind Redmond''s absence?

[quote user="Alex "]Well said Martin. I think I''m right in saying that only West Ham have scored so far in the 3pm Prem fixtures. Can''t wait for MOTD...[/quote]Everton have too... AGAINST West ham!!!

Poor game so far. Lacking the quality needed to create something. Would be nice to see the full backs getting forwards more when we attack.

Need a better workrate from everyone when they have the ball-look at Leicester when we had the ball in our third-they worked so hard to press us.

And special mention to the idiot who loudly said "Hello" at the start of the minutes silence-not sure if he was pretending to answer his phone, but a first class moron.

We need to be better on the counter if we''re going to play like this- Redmond and Jarvis are big losses if we''re trying to play this style. Also Jerome needs to actually hold the ball up instead of having it bounce off him every time.

This is the best we''ve looked defensively all season though.

Hoolahan was absolutely flying before being dropped in a tactical switch for the game against Liverpool. Indeed the team ticks when he''s on fire, simple as that. Since that decision to leave him out, he appears to have lost his mojo, which is frustrating - we all know exactly what he''s capable of.