Sign in to follow this  
Miss Bum Bum

Where has all the money gone?

We are debt free, just earned loads from a return to the prem.

We should be thinking big but so far we have a couple of millions on Dorrans and what looks like a cheap loan from Spurs and a free from West Brom.

Either we are going to blow big money on a couple of big signings or I smell a rat.

The Messiah said we were only looking for 5 or 6 so something isn''t adding up.

We should also trouser a few million for the Wolf as well

So, Dogg, are you by any chance a type of person who believes money originates from the ATM, and all your credit cards are red-hot? Maybe paying your creditcard debts with another credit card? Patience, boy, patience..

Russia, Stowmarket and none to our little corner of Norfolk.

To be fair a lot spent on getting ready for the prem, 4 new videos wont be cheap to produce, a new book will have a lot of up front costs, soon goes.......

I thought the principle was that every spare penny was given to the manager to improve the squad. Clearly that is no longer the case

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]Half of our signings made an hardly a penny spent 2 and 2 is equaling 4! That is all[/quote]Calm down Waveney, we''re saving it to outbid Man City for Sterling........

We should be making a marquee signing. Punt off redmond for 18 million and put together a lucrative contract for someone like Nasri. Give him 200k a week, base the team around him, show the rest of the prem we mean business. Nasri isn''t going to get into the City team next season, with sterling and now wilshere on their radar. The big teams need English players for their home grown quota, a great time to exchange redmond and some of the 120mil for someone decent. Nasri is a class act, would be perfect for us.

Didn''t take long for the doom mongers to reappear on here, it''s not yet July for f...is sake give NA a chance.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Didn''t take long for the doom mongers to reappear on here, it''s not yet July for f...is sake give NA a chance.[/quote]

Sorry mean''t AN.

200k per week? Nasri?

Recipe for disaster.

Now is not the time to let the promised Premier League money go to our heads. Some steady consolidation is required.

I would not sit happily with the thought that one single player in the yellow was on that amount.

£10.5m per year on one player?

Reckless to the extreme.

In McNally I trust (even more after reading that unrealistic twaddle.)

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]Mark my words you will all be agree with me at the end of the transfer window[/quote]

this attempt is a poor copy of 1st Wiz; perhaps your next id should be 2nd Rate or Pale Imitation

[quote user="Herman "]No we won''t Wavy.[/quote]

As you sit in front of your PC watching your illegal stream of Southampton at the end of August once again you will be saying that I was once again spot on.

I would like someone to come up with a sensible suggestion as to having signed half our reported 6 targets we haven''t spent a penny. It must be 3 massive signings or the stowmarket 2 are cashing in

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]I would like someone to come up with a sensible suggestion as to having signed half our reported 6 targets we haven''t spent a penny. It must be 3 massive signings or the stowmarket 2 are cashing in[/quote]
I have it very good authority that an Argos delivery truck was seen outside the Smith and Jones residence last week... Hmmm, all starting to fall into place now.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]200k per week? Nasri?

Recipe for disaster.

Now is not the time to let the promised Premier League money go to our heads. Some steady consolidation is required.

I would not sit happily with the thought that one single player in the yellow was on that amount.

£10.5m per year on one player?

Reckless to the extreme.

In McNally I trust (even more after reading that unrealistic twaddle.)[/quote]

Realistically could probably get him on 115k. There are loads of players on the fringes of good sides that are out of favour. Look at sanchez for arsenal, he''s been a revelation. Would.love to see us take a risk on a big time charlie, because I really think it would work. Nasri could be our messi or ronaldo.

Isn''t it a bit early to be hitting the panic button?!?

Other than Southampton, I can''t see that anyone has really done much in and around the group of clubs where I expect us to be.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Wow, I''m salivating at the prospect of a midfield of Nasri, Barton and Parker[/quote]

So you''d prefer tetty, Johnson and redmond then?

Maybe we are going in for Charlie Austin or someone similar.

It is a mystery that could appear on an episode of unexplained mysteries

Only 3 signing left so very very odd. Maybe the cash is being spent instead of paying the living wage

I wish my contract at McDonalds would pay the living wage especially as I have just graduated from the McDonalds academy