Sign in to follow this  
BarryScott

You lot are a còcky bunch aren't ya?

If my Norwich City turns up and plays to its potential no team is this league can stop us.

I am not cocky about our chances of winning, I hope we do and I hope its a good game of football not like the game at carrow rd where you lot feigned injury all the time.I am pissed off with all the dickheads that are joining this forum just looking for a fight, guess all teams have those though

I don''t think I had ever seen a team time waste, fall on the floor and down right cheat like boro did the other week.

If that doesn''t motivate our lot to go and win the game nothing will.

For the sake of the game of football and how it should be played we have to beat them

It''s going or be like an episode of Benefits Street on here this week.

They''re all getting a bit nervous waiting for the "Budget for Hard Working People"

And then they''ll park a bus in front of their goal and hope for the best.

Norwich owe Boro a good hiding that''s for sure! All that play-acting at Carrow Rd will be more than enough to fire us up to do it.

Just need a proper referee to keep it in order and play to the rules of the game.

We''re not cocky - we''re justifiably confident.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]Norwich owe Boro a good hiding that''s for sure! All that play-acting at Carrow Rd will be more than enough to fire us up to do it.

Just need a proper referee to keep it in order and play to the rules of the game.

We''re not cocky - we''re justifiably confident.[/quote]

Maybe your players getting booked for diving and cheating prompted Boro player reactions

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]Norwich owe Boro a good hiding that''s for sure! All that play-acting at Carrow Rd will be more than enough to fire us up to do it.

We''re not cocky - we''re justifiably confident.[/quote]

Maybe your players getting booked for diving and cheating prompted Boro player reactions

Bamford''s fake injury started about 15 mins in. The keeper was timewasting from about 20th minute onwards. Long before Hoolahan''s dive.

You''re a bit desperate for attention aren''t you?

Shouldn''t you be advertising Cilit Bang today Barry??

FWIW you seem a bit worried about what''s about to unfold next week.

Also I hope we get one up in 10 minutes and our squad start rolling round on the floor with cramp for 80 minutes. They do say revenge is a dish best served cold let''s see how you like it cheating tw@ts

[quote user="kick it off"]Bamford''s fake injury started about 15 mins in. The keeper was timewasting from about 20th minute onwards. Long before Hoolahan''s dive.

You''re a bit desperate for attention aren''t you?[/quote]I think this was the first game where I''ve ever seen a player take the ball to the corner flag - just to try and get to halftime.If I were a Middlesborough fan, I''d almost not want to go up. If that''s the way they play against a higher class opposition, it''d be a long and depressing season to have to watch that $hite week-in week-out.If we win on Monday, we''ll actually be doing them a massive favor, saving them from themselves.

The title of the thread tells me that you basically think that ''little old'' Norwich should give ''mighty'' Boro the game now, and not bother turning up next Monday. That we have no right to be confident.

Tit.

Leaving aside the cheap digs from both sides I don;t think you will find many Norwich fans who are c*cky about this game. I think we all see it as two very evenly matched sides and most of us are a little worried that if we let Boro get in front then it will make life very tough.

That said i think we all believe we are capable of winning the game just as i''m sure you believe Boro are.

Most evenly matched playoff final for some time I think. Although its stating the obvious I think it really is a case of whichever team gets their tactics right and performs on the day will win.

You are right Jim.

I haven''t seen one post on here saying we are going to walk it. We are just discussing how we think what we need to do, to win the game. Perish the thought that we should give so much airtime to such a subject, especially after we have been doubled by Boro.

We should just lay on our backs and get our tummys tickled..........