Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Just about to leave for the game......

Lucky pants on, put left sock on first, kicked the cat beforehand, got my betting slip ready to collect from Sheffield game, City/Binners double came up, fish and chips on the market then down to CR. Got no nails left already so what shall I bite now ?

Lucky pants and socks combo here too, just off to the pub.Starting to feel a bit anxious!

I shall be getting lightly pi$$ed before the game, then heavily pi$$ed after the game, so you''re all in for a for a nice rant either way. Whether we win or lose will decide the tone i''m sure.

Plastics.

I''ve been near the ground since 8am, had my Morrisons breakfast, a trip to Argos, and have been sitting outside the Barclay Stand swilling white lightning and directing traffic since 10:30.

Oh ye of little faith.

Hang your heads in shame and perform three hail cities and 2 OTBC.

May the spirit be with you all (if not the beer at least)

I wont be there so a win is a certainty

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 17/04/2015 4:14 PM:

I shall be getting lightly pi$$ed before the game, then heavily pi$$ed after the game, so you''re all in for a for a nice rant either way. Whether we win or lose will decide the tone i''m sure.

It''s good on ere when everybody''s had a few.😄

Hard to concentrate on work all day. Haven''t done as much as I should have.

Watched Alex Neil''s first press conference as NCFC manager on youtube, some highlights from the Lambert era, highlights from both Ipswich wins this season.

Now starting to trump every few minutes, palms starting to sweat, stomach going over - I''m not sure if it''s nerves, or whether I''ve just got the sh*ts.

Sounds like we are all experiencing the same phenomena, please all Neil and praise the mighty Stowmarket two and be thankful for what we are about to receive !

c''mon woman, need to get moving, 30 minutes and the ring road will be closed to plastics...........

One thing is certain......win today and we''re two points clear at the top of the table so, for those of you on the way to the ground, keep roaring until the final whistle, and let the chips fall where they may. OTBC!!!!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

One thing is certain......win today and we''re two points clear at the top of the table so, for those of you on the way to the ground, keep roaring until the final whistle, and let the chips fall where they may. OTBC!!!!

[/quote]That reminds me of someone YC[;)]Good luck to all going tonight. Three points for all please City.

Win tonight Yankee and there will be more than chips being dropped !

Time to sign off now and start the pilgrimage, and attempt to act normal, just another friday evening in the fine city !

Love this thread, envious of you all going to Carrow Road tonight.....I will be with the UAE Canaries watching it live in here in Dubai and we will all be no less tense and as enthusiastic as if we were there.....huge match!!

I shall stroll down in another hour and a half. No sense in getting there too early.Any sort of win will do.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="YankeeCanary"]One thing is certain......win today and we''re two points clear at the top of the table so, for those of you on the way to the ground, keep roaring until the final whistle, and let the chips fall where they may. OTBC!!!![/quote]That reminds me of someone YC[;)]Good luck to all going tonight. Three points for all please City.[/quote][:D] There''s one rule for some........

I''ve got my Sky day pass sorted. Great to be able to watch the biggest match of the season.  Can''t wait for this one. 

A few weeks ago I was cool....on paper we were winning this 2-1. Last night poor nights sleep. Now very anxious. Wish I was playing .....at least then you can channel the energy

Didn''t think I would be but I''m nervous as hell, god knows what the players must feel like! It makes me wonder can they really prepare themselves for a situation like this, if so then their mental strength must be immense!

Just about to head down to the pub here in Daaarset and will be thinking of everyone on here at Fortress CR tonight - roar the boys on folks! I will be sat in a Bournemouth pub wearing my colours proudly as ever, and know that I''m in for a very difficult evening either way but f*** ''em!

Let''s do this! OTBC!