Sign in to follow this  
Herman

v Watford.

"Whittaker volleys back at goal...it goes out for a throw."Sorry, made me laugh. So far the referee is sounding a bit of a dickhead.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Tettey and Johnson two games away from suspension, one today and another on Tuesday, they''ll miss next Sun[/quote]

BOTH JUST BEEN BOOKED

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Tettey and Johnson two games away from suspension, one today and another on Tuesday, they''ll miss next Sun[/quote]

BOTH JUST BEEN BOOKED[/quote]

Need to get one of them off, Dorrans on ?

[quote user="morty"]The ref is a frigging joke.[/quote]

Carl Berry stats this season. 21 games  80 yellows  5 reds. Not including today''s game.[:S]

Apparently he''s on Twitter. Not sure that should be allowed...

A stalemate game so far, we cannot lose but will a draw be enough come may? Come on you yellows!

Diamond not quite clicking for me. Wes having a decent game. Grab an looks a bit lost in this system.

It doesn''t matter what the others are doing, we need to do the business for ourselves.

I always say 0-0 is never a bad score for Norwich at half-time so hopefully that runs true today.

I''m wondering whether AN is looking at the bigger picture and sees this as a MUST NOT LOSE game? Accordingly, he has set us up to stifle Watford, and the game.

Let''s be patient and wait for our chance, Watford have the onus on them to push to win the game and a late winner might be the order of our day?