Sign in to follow this  
Herman

v Watford.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Mrs miggans knows the Scots have passion lol[/quote]

Missus Miggins is fond of stating the obvious - it''s either that or voting for a political party because it''s his/her favourite colour.

lol

Fan-bloody-ding-dong!!!

Ipswich town, begin quaking in your boots

Up the football league we go!

That was an awesome result! Starting to REALLY believe now, momentum is such a big factor and we are really flying! 6 points against Watford and 6-0 aggregate score! Brilliant, just brilliant!!!

Cannot believe that people are grumbling about lack of entertainment. I''ll tell you this....I was pretty damn entertained when each of those goals went in !!A win at Blackburn, and I really will start believing that the top 2 is on.Alex Neil is doing an amazing job.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Cannot believe that people are grumbling about lack of entertainment. I''ll tell you this....I was pretty damn entertained when each of those goals went in !!A win at Blackburn, and I really will start believing that the top 2 is on.Alex Neil is doing an amazing job.[/quote][Y]

Great day at Watford yesterday, started in the Weatherspoon pub at 12, loads of Norwich fans in there so a good atmosphere. Got to the ground around 2pm a bit nervous if Im honest. Was surprised when I found out that Hoops/Redmond had been dropped but shows what I know doesn''t it lol

First half we had loads of possession but didnt really get going as we do, the ref gave them everything and us nothing. Second half was the complete opposite we did get going and the ref was much kinder to us. Great penalty by Grabbs, great goal by Jerome, brilliant pass by Whitts to Grabbs for his 2nd so 0-3 and match over and smiles all the way home.

Alex has given our boys their confidence back, look at Grabbs he''s a different player, he''s got us organised and you could see from Ruddy''s celebrations that team spirit/enthusiam is bubbling over.

A great day out, a great 3 pts, a great win, same again on Tuesday please

Highlights are here, hope the link works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69DtbRO1pPw