Sign in to follow this  
Herman

v Watford.

Be interesting to see how Jerome and Grabban get on together, would Jerome be the furthest forward or vice versa?

Must admit I''m a bit nervous about Jerome and Grabban playing together, but like they''re saying on radio narrrrfuk, it''s to deal with Watford''s threats. I''m quite surprised we aren''t playing ''are own game'' in a way. Hopefully it works out for us today.

We''ve got goals in the team with that line up, would of preferred hooper to Grabban personally. It would be great to get the first goal today. I''m feeling a 3-2 our way today. Plenty of goals BJ to get one and a jerome brace

Can''t quite work out why Hoops is on the bench, he has been really good recently, must all be part of the master plan.

( will teach me to place a bet before I see the team sheet😪 )

He''s not frightened to change things so obviously has a plan.All will be revealed during the course of the afternoon..

whoareyou? wrote the following post at 21/02/2015 2:46 PM:

With 5 games in 14 days, i think its important to make best use of the strong squad of players we have.

You''re right of course.

[quote user="ricardo"]He''s not frightened to change things so obviously has a plan.All will be revealed during the course of the afternoon..[/quote]

The plan will probably be to press high, frustrate Watford and hopefully score one or two in the process.  Once Wes has tired, Dorrans can come on and take his place, with Hooper taking over from Jerome or Grabban, Redmond coming on too, if we need more attacking threat later in the game. 

As Ricardo said, the manager appears to have a plan and he is using his squad perhaps with an eye on upcoming games.

I thought he''d keep the same line up, especially with Hooper but we''ll soon find out.

laugh at andreu but he will be a star at Norwich ..he is not had much game time settling in his gaffer knows what he can do .why do ppl on this forum get all nasty ..its football we all watch it

[quote user="DundeeFc"]laugh at andreu but he will be a star at Norwich ..he is not had much game time settling in his gaffer knows what he can do .why do ppl on this forum get all nasty ..its football we all watch it[/quote] huh