Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 35

Some good news from China this week, key deal looks like happening and some distribution channels possible..so in the spirit of the East:

Tianjin Teda vs Shanghai SIPG away win per cortesia.

In Bocca al Lupo Norfolk and Twidio (ma e'' Italiano lui?!?)

Xie xie nie, Parma

Ps: I hope all of you who bet on Inter lose your shirts....che vergogna.

The Armenian Premier League.Pyunik to win at home against Ararat.Top versus bottom. Pyunik, with a 7-1-1 and 21/6 home record, have won their last eight league games, but still need points to secure the title and the one Champions League qualifying place.Ararat have a poor 0-2-8 and 7/23 away record, but against that did draw 0-0 at second-placed team Ulisses in their last match.Current odds are 1/8.Good luck to all!

I am really looking forward to doing the Norwich bet! I will be doing it Sunday night.

My pick is VfL Wolfsburg

V

VfB Stuttgart - home win[:D]

Good evening everyone.  I have made my final six selections and as always it''s not easy.  For the first time ever, I have decided to mix it up a bit.    I have considered all of your picks carefully and I apologise if yours has not been chosen.

My personal pick this weekend is - Norwich - home win

Without any further ado, here are my final six -

1- Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday - home win - (Feedthewolf, norfolkbroadslim)

2 - Wolfsburg vs Stuttgart - home win - (Herman, Statto28, MM, Twidio)

3 - Pyunik vs Ararat - home win - (PurpleCanary)

4 - FC Basel vs Aarau - home win - (Hissing Sid)

5 - Dynamo CB vs Jablonec - away win - (jb)

6 - Stirling vs Airdrie - away win (lappinitup)

[Y][:)]

I''m loving these! Thank you Richard. I think you''ve done us PUPs proud and we have a great chance of a win this weekend. And with a great potential return of £89.03. Here are the details : -

Wolfsburg

4/9

2:30 Sat

Pyunik

1/10

3:00 Sat

Airdrie

5/6

3:00 Sat

Jablonec

8/15

4:00 Sat

Basel

3/10

7:00 Sat

Norwich

8/15

3:00 Mon

So with 5 games tomorrow it would be really exciting if we can have everything riding on our beloved Canaries game on Monday. Good luck and Happy Easter all[:)]

I''m going to choose WEST BROM to beat qpr.

4/5 looks a decent price given Rangers away record.

For the Norwich bet, how about Norwich HT/FT and Hooper to score last.

I''ll stick by my buddy Hissing Sid (even though he has been outed as a closet binner!) and nap

FC BASEL

For the Norwich bet, I''m predicting a thumping 5-0 victory @ odds of 50/1 to see us sitting proudly in the auto spots come Nelson time on Mondee evening!

Good luck all, Leedscanary

I''m going for man u to beat villa today pls. Good luck Norfolk broad slim

For my twiddy''s Norwich bet, I think the ever awesome Bradley Johnson to score anytime. Good luck twidio

Good luck all pups. Happy Easter :-)

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Armenian Premier League.Pyunik to win at home against Ararat.Top versus bottom. Pyunik, with a 7-1-1 and 21/6 home record, have won their last eight league games, but still need points to secure the title and the one Champions League qualifying place.Ararat have a poor 0-2-8 and 7/23 away record, but against that did draw 0-0 at second-placed team Ulisses in their last match.Current odds are 1/8.Good luck to all![/quote]For Monday''s NCFC bet, Howson to score the first goal, at 9/1.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Wolfsburg 3-1 up in added on time

Airdie winning 1-0

Anyone know the pyunik score?[/quote]Thanks for the update, nutty. I haven''t been following today''s scores at all.[:D] But Pyunik are 4-0 up with about 20 minutes to go.

It was another great pick Purple! :)

Jablonec is 0-0 after 34 mins.

And in other news our buddy Parma''s team got a good result...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It was another great pick Purple! :)

Jablonec is 0-0 after 34 mins.

And in other news our buddy Parma''s team got a good result...
[/quote]Oh, that is heartwarming. And I see Neil Lennon''s Bolton managed a 94th minute equaliser at home to the in-form and virtually unbeatable Blackpool, which is a stormingly good result under the circumstances...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Feckin Italians. [:''(][:@][/quote]Suppose you''ll be hoping that Norwich lose on Monday now, so as not to see that precious lead at the top of the league table evaporate... [:D]

Looking excellent so far - Jablonec still 2-0 up after 83 minutes. Hoping Basel can keep their part of the bargain this evening, leaving the Canaries to bring home the bacon on Monday! Everything crossed...

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Feckin Italians. [:''(][:@][/quote]
Suppose you''ll be hoping that Norwich lose on Monday now, so as not to see that precious lead at the top of the league table evaporate... [:D]
[/quote]

Not at all Wolfie old mate. I enter into the spirit of things and post a selection every week unlike some at the top who pick now and again just to keep it at 50% so they stay in the top 40. [;)]

Anyway it is not over until that fat lady sings. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Feckin Italians. [:''(][:@][/quote]Suppose you''ll be hoping that Norwich lose on Monday now, so as not to see that precious lead at the top of the league table evaporate... [:D][/quote]

Not at all Wolfie old mate. I enter into the spirit of things and post a selection every week unlike some at the top who pick now and again just to keep it at 50% so they stay in the top 40. [;)]

Anyway it is not over until that fat lady sings. [:P]

[/quote]My comment was made with tongue firmly in cheek Tilly, I know we''ll all be 100% behind the lads on Monday and 100% behind the PUPs in raising as much as possible for the CSF! Should make for an exciting end to the season on all counts, hopefully ending with NCFC taking the title by laying the Fulham hoodoo to rest, and the best man taking the ''top picker'' spoils. Best of luck!

[quote user="lappinitup"] Basel 1-0 up 7 mins gone. [Y][/quote]Basel 5-0 up at half time! Stick it in the bank, and roll on Monday... [:)]