Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 35

Thank you all for the kind words, but honestly it would not have happened without your great picks. 

As a selector of the final 6, what I found particularly useful was the profitability column on the league table.  I haven''t been around for a while, so I don''t know who''s idea it was and also how exactly it''s calculated?  Where I found it helped me was in taking a few risks.  I decided that I wanted to take some risks after playing it as safe as houses in all previous seasons.  Risks that I wouldn''t have taken had the profitability column not been there.  For example, had the profitability column not been there, I would not have chosen Lapps pick of Airdrie away.

I just wanted to thank you all for the great picks and also let you know how a little of how your picks and the table helped me.  There is no right or wrong way to make the final selections, as always it''s down to the final selector on how they choose to play it and also, obviously, everything needs to go our way on any weekend for a win.

Thanks

[Y][:)]

[quote user="Hissing Sid"] All we need now is the table Nutty 😉

[/quote]

Indeed Sidney indeed. [:P][;)]