Sign in to follow this  
St Georgey

Pilkington - complete (0ck

While not an excuse, there are very few "disabled" bays in Norwich and I imagine the number will only reduce because if you are disabled then you hold a blue badge which entitles you to park pretty much anywhere. Yellow lines etc are all fair game as long as you don''t cause an obstruction, breach localised regulations with regards to payment or stay more than a few hours - I think it''s three.

Of course he could be a Blue Badge holder....

he doesn''t need to be a blue badge holder, just somone in the car has to have the badgeprobably one of the most miss used facilities around

It is quite amusing that you blast footballers for acting as though they''re above regular people, but then you wouldn''t bring them up on it because they were footballers.

If this happened at all of course.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]Blatantly this is a wind up at Wiz''s expense! Now he is going to have a vendetta against Pilks....[/quote]

If and I say if this is true, then he is behaving no different than the 80% of the great British public in this thoughtless act.

I''m assuming none of you have a severely disabled child or relative?You ought to give a try and then you''d have a better understanding of why there are disabled parking spaces and why they are positioned where they are… especially at plaes like supermarkets.Cocks like Pilkington should be harrassed and embarrased into moving his city tractor… alas his attitude to that type of thing appears ignorant at best.And yes, the blue badges can be abused… but you shouldn''t tarnish everyone with the same brush. should you? After all, we don''t like being stereotyped do we, either as football fans or Norfolkians.

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="St Georgey"]A great example of our fan base.....[/quote] But not a great example to set by a player. I"ve seen Snoddys Range Rover in the disabled bays at Sainsburys. For those on here who think this is trivual I hope you and yours never have a need to use such a space only to find it ocupied by an able bodied persons car. Shame on you Pilks[/quote]

if you speak to customer Services at sainsburys they will loudly announce over the tannoy "Could the able bodied diver of vehicle *blah blah* please remove your vehicle from the disabled spaces immediately"

they can also clamp, sigs are up.

my GF works at sainsburys... dob him in it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="St Georgey"]A great example of our fan base.....[/quote] But not a great example to set by a player. I"ve seen Snoddys Range Rover in the disabled bays at Sainsburys. For those on here who think this is trivual I hope you and yours never have a need to use such a space only to find it ocupied by an able bodied persons car. Shame on you Pilks[/quote]

if you speak to customer Services at sainsburys they will loudly announce over the tannoy "Could the able bodied diver of vehicle *blah blah* please remove your vehicle from the disabled spaces immediately"

[/quote]
That''s illegal, that can''t do that.

[quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

That''s illegal, that can''t do that.

[/quote]

wasnt aware the law had changed myself.. either way.. they will tannoy it.

Just as a side note Wiz, no way would 80% even flirt with the idea of parking in a disabled bay. Not that there''s any way to prove it but my guess would be below 10%.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I''m assuming none of you have a severely disabled child or relative?

You ought to give a try and then you''d have a better understanding of why there are disabled parking spaces and why they are positioned where they are… especially at plaes like supermarkets.

Cocks like Pilkington should be harrassed and embarrased into moving his city tractor… alas his attitude to that type of thing appears ignorant at best.

And yes, the blue badges can be abused… but you shouldn''t tarnish everyone with the same brush. should you? After all, we don''t like being stereotyped do we, either as football fans or Norfolkians.
[/quote]

Agree with all this.

It''s a pity the OP didn''t take a photo of the offender and/or the obscenity parked there and send it to Carrow Rd after first pointing it out to Sainsbury''s.

If it turned out it wasn''t Pilkington may well have been another scumbag like John Terry.

[quote user="splutcho"]Just as a side note Wiz, no way would 80% even flirt with the idea of parking in a disabled bay. Not that there''s any way to prove it but my guess would be below 10%.[/quote]

That''s based on my own experiences splutcho and the DPM findings.

http://www.parkingmobility.com/

Jas, I find that very hard to believe, and that you are adding ''meat to the bones'' just to embellish your story, come on, seriously...... you''ve got a girlfriend?

Start a Norwich-centric facebook site featuring lousy parking. People send in pics of bad parking and everyone who "likes" the site gets these updates. I''ve seen them for other cities.

It''s all in public places so no privacy concerns if a license plate shows.