Sign in to follow this  
morty

OGC Nice

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Just thought it would be interesting to debate the hypothetical. This is a forum for debate after all is it not?[/quote]Most of this kind of talk stems from a distrust in the board and management to do their job though, Implying we are somehow going to get mugged off by any old football club that turns up on our doorstep with a bag of tenners.There are players that I would not like to lose too, but like i said, I trust the club to have new players waiting in the wings should it happen.Debate is fine, but flapping like a kipper over inconsequential things is going to drive you towards your first heart attack[;)]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

it could be that olsson, having chosen to postpone his op this summer, is simply having his still injured, if playable, shoulder protected ready for competitive games.

but it does seem odd that he has not featured in either of the last two games,   even as sub, as match fitness will need regaining.

[/quote]

Seem to remember Olsson didnt play much in pre-season last season either? Can anyone confirm or deny this for me. Started the season as second choice, always wondered if he wasnt match fit at that point because he''d missed pre-season. When did he develop his shoulder problem, was it during the course of the season or did he start last season in the same position with his shoulder - again might explain his absence

Well, since we peaked under this current board, we havent really sold many players, just released assets we have outgrown. In terms of selling players we dont want to lose, we''ve only really lost Snodgrass - and that was good business IMO, so so far we have every reason to expect steel  :)

[quote user="morty"]Anyone got any idea how many tickets have been sold for tonight?[/quote]Not that many I wouldn''t have thought – N&P upper and the whole of the Barclay are closed. I bought some tickets online earlier this afternoon, and the Jarrold looked almost full (couldn''t get three tickets together anywhere), but the N&P lower was pretty deserted even in the central blocks. Reckon we''ll do well to get more than 10,000.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]yes because hooper wasn''t our top scorer last season...[/quote]

3 GOALS FROM RUN OF PLAY I N 32 GAMES WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE, I AGREE.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]jaemae2 - Has Hooper threatened physical harm to you sometime in your very young life?

Just asking based on your posts![/quote]

Nope, just tired of REALLY REALLY mentally incompetent people trying to say he''s remotely good at soccer or deserves to be paid by this club.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Well, since we peaked under this current board, we havent really sold many players, just released assets we have outgrown. In terms of selling players we dont want to lose, we''ve only really lost Snodgrass - and that was good business IMO, so so far we have every reason to expect steel  :)[/quote]Good man, keep those pants dry[;)]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"]Anyone got any idea how many tickets have been sold for tonight?[/quote]Not that many I wouldn''t have thought – N&P upper and the whole of the Barclay are closed. I bought some tickets online earlier this afternoon, and the Jarrold looked almost full (couldn''t get three tickets together anywhere), but the N&P lower was pretty deserted even in the central blocks. Reckon we''ll do well to get more than 10,000.[/quote]10,000 really wouldn''t be too bad, and probably about the best we could hope for.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"]Anyone got any idea how many tickets have been sold for tonight?[/quote]Not that many I wouldn''t have thought – N&P upper and the whole of the Barclay are closed. I bought some tickets online earlier this afternoon, and the Jarrold looked almost full (couldn''t get three tickets together anywhere), but the N&P lower was pretty deserted even in the central blocks. Reckon we''ll do well to get more than 10,000.[/quote]10,000 really wouldn''t be too bad, and probably about the best we could hope for.[/quote]Yeah I guess. Would probably expect a few more for Vigo, slightly more prestigious opposition and the Friday night factor!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"]Anyone got any idea how many tickets have been sold for tonight?[/quote]Not that many I wouldn''t have thought – N&P upper and the whole of the Barclay are closed. I bought some tickets online earlier this afternoon, and the Jarrold looked almost full (couldn''t get three tickets together anywhere), but the N&P lower was pretty deserted even in the central blocks. Reckon we''ll do well to get more than 10,000.[/quote]10,000 really wouldn''t be too bad, and probably about the best we could hope for.[/quote]Yeah I guess. Would probably expect a few more for Vigo, slightly more prestigious opposition and the Friday night factor![/quote]I''m looking forward to that, didn''t think I would be able to go, but turns out I can.Would hope for 15 to 18,000 for that one.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Anybody else noticed that the jaemae twunt , uses Americanises constantly ?

Is this the same person as " ice cold pen is apple soda " ?[/quote]

I wonder if he is from Texas[;)]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I don''t think Jaemae even saw hooper play for scunthorpe or celtic...he''s too busy watching soccer...whatever that is[/quote]

fussball

jaemae is definitely not me. I''ve had a few back and forths with him or her. Or it. Strikes me as a rabble rousing troll although I don''t pay enough attention to know if she supports City or is just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.