Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 30

This week I''m going into the Conference South and 5th placed Weston-Super-Mare (that hotbed of football talent) should beat Whitehawk, currently one place and three points off the drop zone.I don''t usually make a suggestion for the match bet but because it''s Helen I''ll make an exception [;)]  I fancy Wes Hoolahan to thoroughly disappoint a lot of people who have made him public enemy number one by scoring the first goal tomorrow.Good luck Newcastle Uni Canary, Helen and all PUPs.

League 1 this week:

BRENTFORD v Bradford HOME WIN

Good Luck Newc and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, Bradley Johnson to score anytime. Good Luck Jellytot. Great to hear that Tilly is on the mend.

I''m going for a home win for Ajax v. Cambuur Leeuwarden.

Ajax are W11 D1 L1 F33 A4 at home and Cambuur are W0 D5 L8 F7 A23.

Good Luck, Newcastle Uni Canary!

As for the match bet ~ Hooper to score any time!

Good news about Tilly, too.

League 1 for me this week and Notts County''s poor form will hopefully continue.

Notts County vs Leyton Orient AWAY WIN please.

Good luck everyone!

Oh and for Norwich bet, either Redmond or Hooper to score any time would be a good bet I think. Both are due a goal!

"This is your 13th Blah so you can easy get to 20"

Cheers nutty - note to self, pop in here every friday, find this thread, type the word "Barcelona" :)...

I will go for RANGERS to beat Albion rovers in the Scottish cup, good luck

Ajax win for me please Nutty.

Good luck NUC and all PUPs

By the way Eddie, just checking but I thought we had swapped and you had

put me in for the picks on 29th??

MC

[quote user="MethCanary"]

Ajax win for me please Nutty.

Good luck NUC and all PUPs

By the way Eddie, just checking but I thought we had swapped and you had

put me in for the picks on 29th??

MC

[/quote]

Yes we have buddy. You''re looking after the final six on the 29th. On this week''s OP the rota is fot the NCFC Match Bet. With you looking after the final six and Diesel Doris the match bet it''s going to be a good weekend. I can feel it[Y][:)]

Here goes with the NCFC bet:                                             Hooper to score first, Norwich to win 1-0, Bassong to score anytime, Howson to score anytime, Norwich to win 2-1One of these must be right at least...fingers crossed [;)]

ok here are my 6 picks. if i''ve missed you out i''m sorry, especially if you went big on my account!!  also sory eddy but after my first ever bet which was on norwich resulted in a 4 nil loss and me losing a fiver i vowed to never bet on norwich again! notts county - leyton orient  away winbarnsley - nottingham forest away winpeterbrough - crewe home winderby - millwall home winwalsall - wolves away win (my pup also)brentford - bradford - home winTHANKYOU ALL PUPS FOR ALL YOUR PICKS!!!Also the "surprise." I''m sure i''m not the only pup who is following the 6 nations so  aslong as it doesn''t put anyones back up i will paypal nutty a tenner to put on the 6 nations this weekend at:italy + 24 to winfrance - 8 to winengland to beat walesCheers and here''s hoping a norwich and pups win!!

Brilliant stuff from Jellytot and Newkie. Great idea for the rugby too thanks buddy. I''ll get to work on it right now but just to be clear are those three outcomes an accumulator?

[quote user="Jellytot"]Here goes with the NCFC bet:                                             Hooper to score first, Norwich to win 1-0, Bassong to score anytime, Howson to score anytime, Norwich to win 2-1One of these must be right at least...fingers crossed [;)][/quote]

Thank you for these Helen. A nice positive mix with great possibilities. I''ve placed them with Bet365 and because I''m allowed I turned the fiver into £7.50 so we have...

Hooper to score the first goal £1.50 @ 5/1would pay £9.00

Norwich to win 1-0 £1.50 @ 11/2 2ould pay £9.75

Howson to score anytime £1.50 @ 5/1 would pay £9

Bassong to score anytime £1.50 @ 12/1 would pay £19.50

Norwich to win 2-1 £1.50 @ 9/1 would pay £15.00

Lovely old job[Y]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]ok here are my 6 picks. if i''ve missed you out i''m sorry, especially if you went big on my account!!  also sory eddy but after my first ever bet which was on norwich resulted in a 4 nil loss and me losing a fiver i vowed to never bet on norwich again! notts county - leyton orient  away winbarnsley - nottingham forest away winpeterbrough - crewe home winderby - millwall home winwalsall - wolves away win (my pup also)brentford - bradford - home winTHANKYOU ALL PUPS FOR ALL YOUR PICKS!!!

[/quote]

Thank you for these Neil. They are a very bold and exciting set of selections. And well done you PUPs for providing this bold ammunition. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential pay out is a whopping £399.55. Here are the details : -

Orient

19/20

3:00 Sat

Mandie, AJ

Forest

5/4

TGD, Lapp

Peterbrough

3/4

Jellytot

Derby

4/7

Blah, GPele

Wolves

21/20

Hector, Newkie

Brentford

8/13

DieselD

They''re all played at 3pm tomorrow so I shall expect young Graham to have the results for me when I get to the Nelson after the game. I have to go out then and won''t be back before late Saturday evening. Good luck Newkie and all you PUPs.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]Also the "surprise." I''m sure i''m not the only pup who is following the 6 nations so  aslong as it doesn''t put anyones back up i will paypal nutty a tenner to put on the 6 nations this weekend at:italy + 24 to winfrance - 8 to winengland to beat walesCheers and here''s hoping a norwich and pups win!![/quote]

Thanks for this extra bet Neil. You PUPs are forever springing surprises on me and I''m so grateful and proud of you all and the community we have built up on these threads. Now I hope I''ve got this right because I''ve never done these before but I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and we have : -

08 Mar 2014 - Ireland v Italy - 80 Minutes Handicap

Italy (+24.0) @ EVS

08 Mar 2014 - Scotland v France - 80 Minutes Handicap

France (-8.0) @ 6/5

09 Mar 2014 - England v Wales - Match Betting

England @ 4/7

Stake : £10.00

Potentially returning £69.14

Thanks again Neil and good luck.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]ok here are my 6 picks. if i''ve missed you out i''m sorry, especially if you went big on my account!!  also sory eddy but after my first ever bet which was on norwich resulted in a 4 nil loss and me losing a fiver i vowed to never bet on norwich again! notts county - leyton orient  away winbarnsley - nottingham forest away winpeterbrough - crewe home winderby - millwall home winwalsall - wolves away win (my pup also)brentford - bradford - home winTHANKYOU ALL PUPS FOR ALL YOUR PICKS!!!

[/quote]

Thank you for these Neil. They are a very bold and exciting set of selections. And well done you PUPs for providing this bold ammunition. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential pay out is a whopping £399.55. Here are the details : -

Orient

19/20

Mandie, AJ

Forest

5/4

TGD, Lapp

Peterbrough

3/4

Jellytot

Derby

4/7

Blah, GPele

Wolves

21/20

Hector, Newkie

Brentford

8/13

DieselD

They''re all played at 3pm tomorrow so I shall expect young Graham to have the results for me when I get to the Nelson after the game. I have to go out then and won''t be back before late Saturday evening. Good luck Newkie and all you PUPs.

[/quote]and there was me saying i was going to be more reversed than last time!!i noted when i picked them that they were all english but didn''t realise they were all at 3pm tomorrow!!!!! well i suppose the old man in m would say "3 o''clock kick offs that''s how they''re supposed to be"

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]Also the "surprise." I''m sure i''m not the only pup who is following the 6 nations so  aslong as it doesn''t put anyones back up i will paypal nutty a tenner to put on the 6 nations this weekend at:italy + 24 to winfrance - 8 to winengland to beat walesCheers and here''s hoping a norwich and pups win!![/quote]

Thanks for this extra bet Neil. You PUPs are forever springing surprises on me and I''m so grateful and proud of you all and the community we have built up on these threads. Now I hope I''ve got this right because I''ve never done these before but I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and we have : -

08 Mar 2014 - Ireland v Italy - 80 Minutes Handicap

Italy (+24.0) @ EVS

08 Mar 2014 - Scotland v France - 80 Minutes Handicap

France (-8.0) @ 6/5

09 Mar 2014 - England v Wales - Match Betting

England @ 4/7

Stake : £10.00

Potentially returning £69.14

Thanks again Neil and good luck.

[/quote]seems spot on to me! thankyou!!!

Now earlier today I went to visit Tilly. He''s still in HDU and is likely to be for a few days yet because his oxygen levels aren''t right. When they''re happy with that he will go on to a ward. He was reasonably chirpy and I told him everyone had sent their best wishes. His condition has improved but he''s really been through the mill and has a long haul in front of him for recovery.  

Now earlier today I went to visit Tilly. He''s still in HDU and is likely to be for a few days yet because his oxygen levels aren''t right. When they''re happy with that he will go on to a ward. He was reasonably chirpy and I told him everyone had sent their best wishes. His condition has improved but he''s really been through the mill and has a long haul in front of him for recovery.  

[/quote]and where is his PUP?!... I jest of course it''s great to hear he''s getting better!!I''m off to bed to get ready for the most stress 3pm ever tomorrow!

Super set of picks! All 3 o''clockers!!!

I''m sorry I''m late, but you wouldn''t have picked mine anyway as you said you don''t bet on Norwich.

Norwich City vs Stoke City

Home Win.

Norwich bet, well anyone who follows me on twitter will see I''ve gone for a 3-0 Norwich win, with rickyyyy to score first or last!!

Massive apologies for being so late this week but here you go....

Monaco home win please Nutty.

Good luck to everybody this weekend.

Great set of picks NUC. Will be absolutely fantastic if they all come in! Looks a lot more likely to pay off than the price suggests to me!

And the rugby bet, nice! Although we won''t beat Wales I don''t think, we probably should but I''m not confidant. But god luck with that as well, might have to throw the France -8 into my footy accy this week.

And thanks for the Tilly update again NN, when he''s back on his feet I''m definitely going to have to make the effort to come see you all in the Nelson rather than just saying I will.

Great picks NUC, will be a super exciting afternoon with all the games playing at 3! Also with the added excitement of the six nations and Norwich bets hopefully this will be a good day for the pups.

Although I don''t know Tilly personally, its great to hear he''s on the mend and it would definitely be good to see him back on here.

Good luck everyone!