Sign in to follow this  
#

The refund is a PR stunt!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Ginja believe me there is someone dedicated to social media who was appointed at the time Mr.McNally stopped his dialogue on Twitter and without going into it I know for a fact this messageboard is monitored at Carrow Road.

Now then Jimbo ( or is it Wiz being as you have called me Mr.Til which is one of his pet names for me [;)] ) I am merely suggesting in view of above that this in my opinion is why the original thread was deleted. Everybody on here knows of Wiz and his antics including his numerous rants at Delia and Stephen Fry that go unchecked so why would anyone want this current subject matter pulled ? Just maybe the media office did not want all their good work undone.

[/quote]

Now, I can''t believe that this message board is monitored at Carrow Road, it doesn''t make sense.

If they did, Tom Cavendish would surely have a scouting job...??

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Ginja believe me there is someone dedicated to social media who was appointed at the time Mr.McNally stopped his dialogue on Twitter and without going into it I know for a fact this messageboard is monitored at Carrow Road.

Now then Jimbo ( or is it Wiz being as you have called me Mr.Til which is one of his pet names for me [;)] ) I am merely suggesting in view of above that this in my opinion is why the original thread was deleted. Everybody on here knows of Wiz and his antics including his numerous rants at Delia and Stephen Fry that go unchecked so why would anyone want this current subject matter pulled ? Just maybe the media office did not want all their good work undone.

[/quote]

Now, I can''t believe that this message board is monitored at Carrow Road, it doesn''t make sense.

If they did, Tom Cavendish would surely have a scouting job...??

[/quote]Depends what you mean by monitored.Everyone who looks at this board is in a sense doing the same but in Carrow Rd''s case it would be monitored regularly. Every other club does the same for their own message boards to keep their eye on what supporters are thinking.

Of course there is a part of this refund that is PR related, you''d have to be stupid to think otherwise.

But what would you prefer, our side going into the game on the back of a dressing room fight with possible legal action pending, or the players ''sticking together to thank supporters''?

"The refund is a PR stunt"

Well congratulations on todays award of state-the-bloody-obvious. Everyone else realises this but didn''t feel the need to make a thread out of it as they have an intellect level above that of a Towel.

What people see is a win win situation really for the club - a bit of feel good factor, making out the players are disappointed - on top of that those who did travel there do, at the end of the day, get their money back.

It isn''t an amazing offer nor does it make up for abject displays - but just take it for what it is and stick to one of the other multitude of football forums you find yourself on.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Ironically, "PR Stunt" is a good rhyme for the name I like to call the OP.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Ironically, "PR Stunt" is a good rhyme for the name I like to call the OP.[/quote][:D]

After watching the Russ Martin interview from the official Norwich youtube channel - No way is it a PR stunt, he wouldn''t repeatedly sell himself on camera like that.

Very honest interview, and has provided me with a bit of optimism actually.

This was also a news story on the local TV on Thurs or Fri. Proof that the club gives little away to the press that the pink''un messageboard is the source of many stories that emerge in the local media.