Sign in to follow this  
Mellow Yellow

Sick of the Whiners on here!!

I''m not really sure what you are ranting on aboutother than that you have conjured up some idea that I expect or want City to be relegated so you have spouted off on here like some cuckoo clock on speedas to qualifications then I am not going to engage in some holier than thou exercise and will let your inane bleats define your position

ps try reading posts before posting as I have no belief that we will be relegated, far from it

yet another ''where oonley a little ''ol club from owt in the cuntry int we buh'', we caant  doo mch bitter tho'' cun we buh? utterance from some cuntry simpleton. One of those that has time and time again held the club back... Will done buh...

Always look on the bright side of life

Hughton may be gone in the summer.

Supporting City has its up and downs and our support is longer than a period of one manger.

We have a far better squad than our first season. If Poyet or Pulis were in charge we would be top half no problem. It is the fault of Hughton and his management team, he is very inexperienced at management the other 2 are failed managers. Week in week out he looks a forlorn figure on the touchline which sums it all up for me. Many of the advantages of sacking them have already gone, but we are getting close to crisis levels when there will be nothing to lose

Please don''t confuse Mellow Yellow with me......That''s just in case anyone does........

Incidentally, if nobody whined on this forum, it would just be an abandoned cowboy town with an ''old timer'' sat outside a saloon, muttering and dribbling as he watches the tumbleweed roll by......

Might be whining to some people but be honest there has not been much to cheer about this season has there? Mcnally says that relegation would be like death? Well do something about it?

Just read this OP with increasing incredulity.I think he is confusing a whiner with himself. Very few people on here whine in the commonly accepted use of the word. The vast majority have positive views . We say what is wrong, and suggest what should be done about it. In fact, it''s the rapidly diminishing ''no change'' brigade who are the negatives and whiners. They just accept the current predicament the club is in and make ridiculous statements like ''we are 12th and 5 pts off a relegation place'' . Until, of course that is no longer the case ONE game later ! They come out with classics such as ''I''m not happy with the way things are'', but then propose to absolutely bu**ger all about it.  The one worry I have is that the board seem to be taking a leaf out of their book and just sit on their hands, fiddling while Rome burns. In the end, that is what may well do for this great club.

There is a certain irony reading a post whining about other whiners isn''t there? And then getting whined back at? All rather confusing for a Sunday.

Anyone know the score from yesterday? I wasn''t looking.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

There is a certain irony reading a post whining about other whiners isn''t there? And then getting whined back at? All rather confusing for a Sunday.

Anyone know the score from yesterday? I wasn''t looking.

[/quote]

The whining is out of control. The best performance possibly of the season so far should be an encouragement but no - all we get is more whining. We can go into the remaining matches with the knowledge that we can perform well and with confidence. We were unlucky, thats all. Yesterday we were unlucky, Tuesday we were lucky. Thats football.

OF course LDC!!!! Never mind that hooton won''t set us up with a winning team UNLESS WERE BEHIND ON 80MINS!!!

Very selective in what titbits you like to use to back up your case arnt you ldc????

[quote user="lake district canary"]We can go into the remaining matches with the knowledge that we can perform well and with confidence. [/quote]Yes we can, of that there is no doubt. But will we, that is the question. Recent history says that we won''t even put in 2 decent back to back performances let alone a whole string of them

Let''s face it the team have been pretty poor for most of this season for one reason or another but the fans haven''t been much better. Home and away there''s been practically zero atmosphere bar the odd 10-15 minutes here and there and even then it''s OTBC and Yellows back and forth. I know watching dire football doesn''t help but it works both ways at the end of the day. With a bit more passion, intimidation and encouragement from the fans instead of sitting on your fat a*ses moaning your head off non stop try getting behind the team and roaring them on and we might even start to play better. The incident with Snoddy the other night was the loudest I''ve heard that section all season. Carrow Road at the moment is a more intimidating prospect for our OWN players. Sums up our fanbase at the moment.

I know I''m probably going to get slaughtered for this but I don''t care to be honest.

YellowBlood wrote the following post at 02/02/2014 12:33 PM:

Let''s face it the team have been pretty poor for most of this season for one reason or another but the fans haven''t been much better. Home and away there''s been practically zero atmosphere bar the odd 10-15 minutes here and there and even then it''s OTBC and Yellows back and forth. I know watching dire football doesn''t help but it works both ways at the end of the day. With a bit more passion, intimidation and encouragement from the fans instead of sitting on your fat a*ses moaning your head off non stop try getting behind the team and roaring them on and we might even start to play better. The incident with Snoddy the other night was the loudest I''ve heard that section all season. Carrow Road at the moment is a more intimidating prospect for our OWN players. Sums up our fanbase at the moment.

I know I''m probably going to get slaughtered for this but I don''t care to be honest.

Couldn''t agree more. Its fine to come on here and vent frustrations, thats what a forum is for but the matchday atmosphere is pathetic and tense.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]This club is heading headlong into a nasty car crash and unless someone gets hold of the wheel it will be a sad ending. This squad should be doing far far better. Ok the window has closed for new arrivals but there must be someone out there who can get a lot more out of this group of players. This bunch are well past their sell by date and it is a scandal that they are still in post[/quote]

In what basis should this squad be doing far better? We still have the 19th lowest wage and transfer budget in the division. The failure of many on here to grasp this is why expectations are so unreasonable.