Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread Fulham vs Norwich City FC

[quote user="joeninho10"]hardly surprising. crazy team selection. snodgrass should be dropped and yet is instead given a new position. wes is obviously off to villa. RvW needs games/goals so should have started.[/quote]For the life of me I can''t see why he didn''t start with Becchio & Elmander. This is a one off game, that counts for nothing really ,so can''t understand why he isn''t trying something different!

[quote user="lake district canary"]Hughton outers take note.  Norwich are playing well.

[/quote]

Hughton Inners take note - as usual it lasted for all of 5 minutes, we''re now back to the usual rubbish

should have played an 11 of  kids/fringe players

playing some of these players when youve got a 6 pointer at the weekend is suicidehughton outwhat will make this is even worse is if we equalise and end up playing extra time

Agreed. Either put your best team out or try some kids. This mixture of both is only going to result in a loss and lowered morale

We are clueless going forwards. Different game same shite

[quote user="AJ"]Agreed. Either put your best team out or try some kids. This mixture of both is only going to result in a loss and lowered morale[/quote]i just cant see the point in risking bassong, redmond, johnson and martin when the competition is far from a priority, the rest i dont care about.

2-0hughton out

Can anybody bar the few idiots on here see us staying up , i think we are already down if we dont get shot of Hughton tonight

This is a shambles, FA cup or not, we look completely uninterested. Not acceptable. I think a fresh change is needed to motivate these players. Defence particularly tonight has been woeful. That was what Hughton lived off last year, it''s a complete shambles now.

[quote user="iron_stan"] [quote user="AJ"]Agreed. Either put your best team out or try some kids. This mixture of both is only going to result in a loss and lowered morale[/quote]i just cant see the point in risking bassong, redmond, johnson and martin when the competition is far from a priority, the rest i dont care about.

2-0hughton out[/quote]I don''t care about Bassong - he can go. He''s been rubbish all season. Captaincy and a fat new contract - what does that get you? Lack luster and mistake ridden performances week after week. Today is another example.

[quote user="Macey"]God we are truly Fu*king Sh*t nowadays, the F has happened to us :( [/quote]

Hughton happened