Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread Fulham vs Norwich City FC

At least McNally and Delia are there to witness this with their own eyes.

Surely they can see that Hughton has slowly drained away everything that Lambert had built?

We have a quality squad but an utterly limited manager and coaching staff.

Malky will be in by Monday at the latest ... and that''s something else to worry about!

He has to go after this shambles, I dont care how much fight we show 2nd half. We are absolute dross. This a side that lost 6-0 to Hull and 4-1 to Sunderland!!Its just not good enough. Please board put us out of our misery before saturday and get a atmosphere and fighting spirit back for this absolute vital 6 pointer.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m gonna sit on the fence and let the NCFC board decide whether Hughton goes or stays.....That way, I can''t be criticised whatever happens between now and the end of the season.....sorted.[/quote]

Since when have your initials been NN?[:)]

[/quote]

Nice to see some old faces back on the scene and even nicer to see I''m not forgotten......

How''s Delia[:^)]

Are there any organisations for hire that kidnap? I''ll have a look round and get a quote, maybe we can have everyone chip in on here whatever it''ll cost to keep CH away from the club until June.
This showing is so pathetic, by not replacing him we are basically giving Hull the 3 points. I predict 19th place finish for us unless something changes.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]About the only silver lining from this is that we now have a free weekend  on 25 Jan. So it will give the new manager (because there must be one now) a few days to get things sorted out.
[/quote]

Reggie, if Hughton had entertained any fears for his job he would not have picked that odd-looking surrender-note of a side.

[/quote]

Purple. That has to be the most dpressing post I''ve read on here for a good while

But, stranger things have happened than it being true. Even MORE depressing.
[/quote]

Its a good job I dont know anything about Football. Otherwise I would think I had lost the plot looking at this shambles. I assume Trollope has got his iPad out ?

Let''s just pray Hull haven''t signed Jelavic and / or Shane Long before Saturday.

What a pile of horse sh*t and 3-0 down and he brings becchio on. Let''s face it Fulham are poor but we are shot to pieces. Hull must really be fancying Saturday

Nope. And what can you ever hope to do with a midfield of Fox, Johnson and Snodgrass?

[quote user="I.S."]Safe to say Fox is not the answer.[/quote]

We could play FIFA''s newly announced best 11 in the world, but after a few month''s with this cretin in charge they''d struggle to be Northwich Victoria (no disrespect to them)

Until recently I could have been described as a fairly positive fan, but I just can''t find anything positive to say about our team at the moment.

We are truly dreadful.

I guess Fox had outlined there why he didn''t play more. He can''t defend at all. No attempt to clear the cross. Just let sidwell get goal side of him and get to the cross first.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m gonna sit on the fence and let the NCFC board decide whether Hughton goes or stays.....That way, I can''t be criticised whatever happens between now and the end of the season.....sorted.[/quote]

Since when have your initials been NN?[:)]

[/quote]

Nice to see some old faces back on the scene and even nicer to see I''m not forgotten......

How''s Delia[:^)]

[/quote]

How''s Worthy?

So frustrating to watch- first half was utter shite, second was improved, generally, but we''ve been caught out on the break the defence is wide open, while the forwards are too sparse in the final third. Our general play isn''t bad in this half, it''s just rubbish where it counts.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Fair play to the City fans..... P*ssing down again......Still singing.

[/quote]

Singing for Hughton''s head on a platter?

Recent performances have been very reminiscent of our relegation season.

It''s difficult to to see how Hughton can turn this around.

How many times this season have we managed to turn a game around when going behind? Teams must love playing us knowing that as soon as we go behind we will just roll over and die. We are a laughing stock.

[quote user="GJP"]Nope. And what can you ever hope to do with a midfield of Fox, Johnson and Snodgrass?[/quote]Must say, out of all the drubbings we''ve had this season, 3-0 to Fulham has to be the most humiliating. Assuming we don''t let any more in.