Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

I can't get it out of my head....

Liverpool looked really good against Everton at times and I just can''t see them having two consecutive losses. So I reckon we''ll be lucky to get a draw.

I thought this was a thread about Cathy Dennis...........anyway, Liverpool are definately another side in the legue who can, on their day, dish out a tonking to almost any other side at home and they certainly wont play like they did vs Hull Tigers, although I thought Hull played well, Bruce has done a brilliant job! So, for me a lucky point would be huge and a narrow defeat with a ballsy performance, whilst not great, wouldnt be a disaster..nah nah nah....   

Would love a win but just can''t see it sorry.

Would be ecstatic with a hard fought draw and as above fairly pleased with a gutsy close defeat.

We don''t seem to have had an away draw for absolutely ages . Certainly none this season, so, I suppose , by the law of averages, we must be due one soon, and, with two away fixtures in 4 days, there has to be a reasonable chance that one of them would be a draw.

That said , our recent record at the Hawthorns is a bit better than that at Anfield !

I remember going to Anfield, (1983) and watching us get a shock 2-0 win, with a goal from our Irish wizard O''Neill (Hoolahan) and an o.g from Lawrenson (Agger would do)

What are the chances...............

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I''d been thinking the same thing, very quiet from some posters, I''m sure they are preparing suitably shocked/appalled comments ready to post if we get thrashed tonight.

I can''t make it due to work this evening which is frustrating but probably ups the odds of a City win.... Like the OP I have a feeling we might just get something, if we go at it with the right attitude.

[/quote]

I assume this is aimed in my direction friend, but I''m just not posting so much on here, or anywhere come to that atm as I''m a tad jaded with message boards in general.

There''s no other reason than that.

[/quote]

Yet you post a LOT more after we''ve lost...hmmmmmmm

We''ve got to keep them out in the first 30. Rodgers is absolutely right the way he says Anfield thrives on a bright, very attacking start and an early goal and if they get that they''re away. If they don''t however, if we can weather the early strom just as we did in our first season when we went up there, then there''s a chance.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 04/12/2013 9:09 AM:

.....we''re going to win tonight.

Nurse!

You need more than a nurse.

[quote user="Preston"]

.....we''re going to win tonight.Nurse!

You need more than a nurse. [/quote]

You haven''t seen my nurse!

[:O]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Preston"]

.....we''re going to win tonight.Nurse!

You need more than a nurse. [/quote]

You haven''t seen my nurse!

[:O][/quote]

[quote user="Indy"]

LDC I''ll remind you of this after 26 minutes when Suarez has just competed another hatrick against us!

Unfortunately Coutinho is fit for tonight one of the best young signings I''ve seen in recent times!

But I hope the nurse isn''t required, would love to sneak a 1-0,2-1 or 9-8 win!

[/quote]

Hi LDC has the nurse turned up yet? I was 10 minutes wrong!

[quote user="lake district canary"]Match?   What match?

[/quote]

Nice!!!!! LDC, I just wish your feeling will come good and we score 4 in the second half!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

I have no expectation or hope for tonight''s match. Its a shame but I no longer get nervous or excited for theses kind of fixtures. It''s going to be the same old story.

Match stats something along the lines of;

Score: Liverpool 5-0 Norwich

Possession:  Liverpool 68% Norwich 32%

Shots:  Liverpool 23    Norwich 4

On Target: Liverpool 10  Norwich 1

Corners: Liverpool 13 Norwich 2

[/quote]

Not to far wrong with this prediction. We are so predictably awfull it''s untrue. I can''t believe how unenjoyable supporting Norwich is under Hughton.