Sign in to follow this  
littleyellowbirdie

Napoli and Lazio after Leroy Fer.

[quote user="Rivvo"]Surely he''s not going anywhere having just bought 30 Norwich shirts with his name and number on the back from the club shop?[/quote]

clearing the stock out.. cheaper than destroying the shirts when he''s sold ;)

I can''t see him going soon and the board have shown that they don''t want to lose players unless it''s for stupid money by hanging on to ruddy. Shows they want to keep our best players.

I think fer likes playing in the premier league, and I''m happy to facilitate that.

[quote user="Buh"]I can''t see him going soon and the board have shown that they don''t want to lose players unless it''s for stupid money by hanging on to ruddy. Shows they want to keep our best players.

I think fer likes playing in the premier league, and I''m happy to facilitate that.[/quote]Tend to agree with this. From what I''ve seen and heard of Fer, he doesn''t strike me as a glory hunter type who will chop and change clubs ad nauseam. Clearly  he''s ambitious, and I suspect that the current financial health of NCFC means that, as others have said , unless someone is prepared to offer silly money, we don''t actually NEED to sell him.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney canary"]My concern is that Hughton doesn''t have the credibility to convince Fer that we can go further in the league. I see him as a one season wonder and will move on. If the Messiah was still in charge I would have more confidence that he would stay[/quote]

My concern is that we have "fans" who continually try to undermine a highly respected manager who has brought people in BECAUSE of who he is - Bassong and Redmond to name two - or would you rather we didn''t have those players?  

[/quote]haven''t a clue how players are signed by the clubPerhaps this young lad from Bristol rovers is being signed (?) because Hughton has been bunking off and watching him play in U16'' games ... as he did with the keeper from Luton ...then onto Portugal to watch RVW whilst nipping over to Turkey ..............

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney canary"]My concern is that Hughton doesn''t have the credibility to convince Fer that we can go further in the league. I see him as a one season wonder and will move on. If the Messiah was still in charge I would have more confidence that he would stay[/quote]My concern is that we have "fans" who continually try to undermine a highly respected manager who has brought people in BECAUSE of who he is - Bassong and Redmond to name two - or would you rather we didn''t have those players?   [/quote]

My concern is that here you are(yet again) on a good thread worthy of debate having another go at Norwich fans FFS. [:@]

My view is that Fer will be going nowhere this season and probably not next if we are in the Premiership.

[/quote]My other concern is that we have posters on here who see it as their role to police what other posters write.  I answered Waveney''s point with a footballing example of why imo Hughton has credibility.   Waveney  has a history of not giving Hughton one ounce of credit for anything.   There is nothing wrong with picking him up on it imo.  

[/quote]

Well ''policing'' this forum is something Tilly has done for years. Just ignore it and carry on posting your POV as it is well known that posting an opinion cannot be wrong.

The Luton goalkeeper who suffered home sickness and now plays for Stevenage FC U18s

Unfortunately transfers don''t work out sometimes, hopefully that isn''t the case with RVW, signs are good with Leroy Fer hopefully he can carry on getting better, the lad is pure class.

If we sell him it will be for over 15 million maybe even over 20 million...he''s that good.

"it is well known that posting an opinion cannot be wrong."So if I post an opinion that is hugely racist, will that be dismissed as an opinion can''t be wrong?Use your loaf.

Ahh isn''t this the best thing of being debt free! Fer doesn''t strike me as a diva for a move type... I don''t think that type of player would give up European football to come here in the first place. No need to sell and a player unlikely to force the move on a long contract, only silly money would make it happen indeed 15 million or more.

[quote user="ref89"]"it is well known that posting an opinion cannot be wrong."So if I post an opinion that is hugely racist, will that be dismissed as an opinion can''t be wrong?Use your loaf.[/quote]

I was merely quoting one of our most regular posters. Perhaps you think telling other posters what they can and cannot post (within the bounds of decency and legality) is just dandy.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

I couldn''t give a flying f*rt what you or Til think of what I post. 

[/quote]

The irony is of course that you in fact do give a flying f*rt (whatever that is) what other posters post and are never short in telling them that. People who live in glasses houses and all that.

The Luton goalkeeper who suffered home sickness and now plays for Stevenage FC U18s

----------------------------------

hmm? is this the same highly prized Luton youngster we signed the end of last season? quite disappointing if so.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney canary"]My concern is that Hughton doesn''t have the credibility to convince Fer that we can go further in the league. I see him as a one season wonder and will move on. If the Messiah was still in charge I would have more confidence that he would stay[/quote]My concern is that we have "fans" who continually try to undermine a highly respected manager who has brought people in BECAUSE of who he is - Bassong and Redmond to name two - or would you rather we didn''t have those players?   [/quote]

My concern is that here you are(yet again) on a good thread worthy of debate having another go at Norwich fans FFS. [:@]

My view is that Fer will be going nowhere this season and probably not next if we are in the Premiership.[/quote]

Take another look at my post before you have yet another attempt to undermine me.  You will see that despite the obvious pea brained comment by Waveney Canary, who if is a true Norwich supporter then I am a Dutchman (hence the commas around the word "fans")  and  which to my mind deserved some kind of comment - I still asked him a footballing question.    Your comments to me invariably don''t have any football content whatsoever.

Dr Craft wrote..

"Well ''policing'' this forum is something Tilly has done for years. Just ignore it and carry on posting your POV as it is well known that posting an opinion cannot be wrong."

As long as it doesn''t conflict with certain other posters!!