Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

I think we will go down!

FWIW I''ve just done the bbc predictor with us drawing the 3 home games and losing the rest.

We''ve stayed up on goal difference....

*Although i did put Man City to beat us 6-0... worst case scenario and all that!*

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Does anyone else forsee the ultimate nightmare scenario, even worse than Lambert beating us at Carrow Rd with Villa?

it''s between us and Wigan to go down on the last day....we''ve got Man City away, Wigan are at home to an already safe Villa.......how many think we could rely on Lambert helping us?!?  no,me neither......could be his final parting shot

[/quote] It takes a lot of creativity to take negativity to such an extreme. Bravo.[/quote]

maybe but the first result (i.e Villa beating us) could very conceivably lead to the second....a double whammy

But both Stoke and Sunderland would have to transform their current form, together with Wigan and Villa, for this nightmare to be remotely feasible. And as they are playing each other at various times, this is unlikely. It''s not going to happen; unless you really think our team is not going to get any points in our last 6.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Does anyone else forsee the ultimate nightmare scenario, even worse than Lambert beating us at Carrow Rd with Villa?

it''s between us and Wigan to go down on the last day....we''ve got Man City away, Wigan are at home to an already safe Villa.......how many think we could rely on Lambert helping us?!?  no,me neither......could be his final parting shot

[/quote]

Awesome scenario GeeJay!!

But I suggest nobody else fore-sees it!

Does anybody else think that only a binner could come up with such an unlikely series of events...

Ha! I also had us down to lose 6-0 at manc c. But we survive by virtue of stoke only drawing at soton and them going down with 38. I figure we''ll get 5 more points, Reading (w), WBA (d), stoke (d). We finish 17th. Job done. Just.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I''m not trying to purposefully provoke an angry response. I was hammered on here a few weeks ago for predicting our relegation. However, surely I cannot receive the same hammering again after our recent form and results. I genuinely think we will go down [/quote]

Then stopping posting the same negative drivel and get you mortgage on at 12-1. The price is a gift to anyone with your opinion and it also reveals why very few people share your views.

[/quote]

be lucky to get half those odds now with newcastle winning and wigan playing 10 men

[/quote]

It''s not Rickyyyyyyyy''s fault you were slow out of the gates...

[sn]

[/quote]

I wasnt slow, I got 16/1

[/quote]

Money chucked away on long shot.[;)]
[/quote]

I hope so.  i chucked money away on a long shot earlier this season 17/1 on QPR beating Chelsea away.except of course QPR won

I won on long shots in the National this year and last.

But as said i hope i dont win this particular bet but it is some consolation if the worst happens.

Just to add I think it will be between us and Sunderland for the last spot, we will get 4 more points if we are lucky

[quote user="city4eva"]Just to add I think it will be between us and Sunderland for the last spot, we will get 4 more points if we are lucky[/quote]

that being the case ,you must therefore think that Villa and Stoke will be safe come the last game of the season.........careful people will be accusing you of being a binner!?

[quote user="Highland Canary"]All down to the Reading match. Shall we talk about something different until then?[/quote]Shall we talk about how massively disappointed you''ll be when we avoid relegation?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Highland Canary"]All down to the Reading match. Shall we talk about something different until then?[/quote]

Shall we talk about how massively disappointed you''ll be when we avoid relegation?
[/quote]

And he won''t be the only one from this thread...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Highland Canary"]All down to the Reading match. Shall we talk about something different until then?[/quote]Shall we talk about how massively disappointed you''ll be when we avoid relegation?[/quote]

And he won''t be the only one from this thread...

[/quote]I expect they will go missing, or make up some bullplop about how they secretly hoped we''d be fine.

Row D makes some legitimate points and voics some legitimate concerns before losing credibility by citing Becchio as a potential answer and suggesting we should appoint a dinosaur of a manager who Sunderland fans were generally delighted to see the back of.

I don''t think we will go down. I think we will scrap a couple of wins from our remaining games. I am however deeply unhappy with how we are playing and elements of our tactics and approach to matchs this season and am unconvinced Hughton will change significantly next season even if he can bring in better attacking players. If he doesn;t change then I would advocate a change relatively early next season but I will give him the chance to prove my concerns unfounded.

I don''t care what anyone thinks or say''s If you call yourself a Norwich fan and put bets on us to lose or go down

then as far as I''m concerned you are not a Norwich fan or a friend of mine, and if this was Facebook you would be Deleted,

So why not do us all a favour and keep your money in your pocket or go down the road to Binnersville