Sign in to follow this  
RustysRevenge

Have I been in a coma?

Was a shocker. Bradley Johnson couldn''t pass the ball, Holt kept messing around in defence, Hoolahan skinned fifteen players (ten of theirs, five of ours) before skying it over the bar from two yards, and in the 94th minute it took a Jed Steer wonder save to keep out that bloke from the Brady Bunch. Bunn got injured on the 22nd, Holt dropped a dart on his toe.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]According to the fixtures and results on the pink un we drew 0-0 with Everton on 23rd Feb. Can''t say I remember seeing that game.[/quote]I wouldn''t worry about that. I went into a coma during the Newcastle game and again during the Fulham game.  Can''t say I remember seeing either of those either, though I''m told we had a shot on goal in one of them.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="RustysRevenge"]According to the fixtures and results on the pink un we drew 0-0 with Everton on 23rd Feb. Can''t say I remember seeing that game.[/quote]I wouldn''t worry about that. I went into a coma during the Newcastle game and again during the Fulham game.  Can''t say I remember seeing either of those either, though I''m told we had a shot on goal in one of them.

[/quote]Agreed, lol. It was more like watching Chess than football.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Was a shocker. Bradley Johnson couldn''t pass the ball, Holt kept messing around in defence, Hoolahan skinned fifteen players (ten of theirs, five of ours) before skying it over the bar from two yards, and in the 94th minute it took a Jed Steer wonder save to keep out that bloke from the Brady Bunch. Bunn got injured on the 22nd, Holt dropped a dart on his toe.[/quote]you must have been watching a different game, it was end to end for the full 90 minutes, both goalkeepers layed like Superman and the Mass brawl that occured was certainly lifting the atmosphere to fever pitch.Cant remember Last time Carrow road was so noisy.. definite red cards for Osman and Bassong.. you cant defend that kind of behaviour...

The scapegoat of the week was terrible. Hughton should have subbed him out much early. Yet another 0-0 draw. Hughton is too defensive. We should get rid and bring in . I can see us getting relegated if Hughton stays in charge.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Was a shocker. Bradley Johnson couldn''t pass the ball, Holt kept messing around in defence, Hoolahan skinned fifteen players (ten of theirs, five of ours) before skying it over the bar from two yards, and in the 94th minute it took a Jed Steer wonder save to keep out that bloke from the Brady Bunch. Bunn got injured on the 22nd, Holt dropped a dart on his toe.[/quote]

you must have been watching a different game, it was end to end for the full 90 minutes, both goalkeepers layed like Superman and the Mass brawl that occured was certainly lifting the atmosphere to fever pitch.

Cant remember Last time Carrow road was so noisy.. definite red cards for Osman and Bassong.. you cant defend that kind of behaviour...
[/quote]

There''s nothign unusual here, two people watching the same match but coming out with two versions of what actually happened. I think I will just wait for Ricardo''s report he''s normally reliable when it comes to match reports.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Was a shocker. Bradley Johnson couldn''t pass the ball, Holt kept messing around in defence, Hoolahan skinned fifteen players (ten of theirs, five of ours) before skying it over the bar from two yards, and in the 94th minute it took a Jed Steer wonder save to keep out that bloke from the Brady Bunch. Bunn got injured on the 22nd, Holt dropped a dart on his toe.[/quote]you must have been watching a different game, it was end to end for the full 90 minutes, both goalkeepers layed like Superman and the Mass brawl that occured was certainly lifting the atmosphere to fever pitch.Cant remember Last time Carrow road was so noisy.. definite red cards for Osman and Bassong.. you cant defend that kind of behaviour...[/quote]

There''s nothign unusual here, two people watching the same match but coming out with two versions of what actually happened. I think I will just wait for Ricardo''s report he''s normally reliable when it comes to match reports.

Davo

[/quote]Delia streaking in the 93rd minute to celebrate what she thought was a last minute winning goal (subsequently ruled out for offside) was a shock.  Who would have thought she would have a tattoo there?

Thought the ref Was top notch! Just Wondering who that guy in the trench coat was and what Was the envelope he passed to him? hmmm?

Snake

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Was a shocker. Bradley Johnson couldn''t pass the ball, Holt kept messing around in defence, Hoolahan skinned fifteen players (ten of theirs, five of ours) before skying it over the bar from two yards, and in the 94th minute it took a Jed Steer wonder save to keep out that bloke from the Brady Bunch. Bunn got injured on the 22nd, Holt dropped a dart on his toe.[/quote]

Can you change your avatar? I''ve got no idea what your post said as every time I look at it I end up getting distracted.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"][quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Was a shocker. Bradley Johnson couldn''t pass the ball, Holt kept messing around in defence, Hoolahan skinned fifteen players (ten of theirs, five of ours) before skying it over the bar from two yards, and in the 94th minute it took a Jed Steer wonder save to keep out that bloke from the Brady Bunch. Bunn got injured on the 22nd, Holt dropped a dart on his toe.[/quote] Can you change your avatar? I''ve got no idea what your post said as every time I look at it I end up getting distracted.[/quote]

Now then Rusty if you really want to be distracted this according to Wiz on another thread is Mrs. Jamie Cureton.