Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

This season's home shirt...

A few questions...

Does it only last for this season?

If so,what month do they start to sell the shirts at a reduced price?

How much usually is that price?

Cheers for any help :-)

Move quick in the sale.. usually only XXXXXXXXXXXXL left after a short while!

Got the away kit this year instead and I F***** LOVE IT! Gets many compliments. Looks great at 5-a-side[;)]

[quote user="Kirby_86"]

A few questions...

Does it only last for this season?

If so,what month do they start to sell the shirts at a reduced price?

How much usually is that price?

Cheers for any help :-)

[/quote]

Was in the shop in Chapelfield last week and I think it is already in the sale....can''t remember how much though... £19 rings a bell.

McNally''s gone on record saying that there''ll be a new shirt every single season. I think it was something along the lines of ''if we want to be a big club, we''ve got to act like a big club'' and then he growled at someone

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I have an allergy to Polyester and clothes produced in sweatshops. What are my options?[/quote]Go to the games topless and get the badge tattooed on your chest with the name and number of your favourite player on your back.[;)]

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Away kit is one of best in many years we have had IMO.[/quote]Agreed, although I never quite got the point of an away shirt as our home kit is so strikingly different from anybody else''s in this league...

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Away kit is one of best in many years we have had IMO.[/quote]

Looks really good on these boys!

Embedded image permalink

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I have an allergy to Polyester and clothes produced in sweatshops. What are my options?[/quote]

Go to the games topless and get the badge tattooed on your chest with the name and number of your favourite player on your back.[;)]
[/quote]

It also helps if you suffer from Jaundice and have a slightly yellow colouring.  Bathing in paint may also have a similar effect (both in terms of colouring and also the effects to health) but remember that will fade in time. 

Failing all else wear clothes that dont bring you out in a red lumpy rash and put the shirt on top of it so it doesnt touch your over sensitive skin

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="Mervmeister"]Away kit is one of best in many years we have had IMO.[/quote]Agreed, although I never quite got the point of an away shirt as our home kit is so strikingly different from anybody else''s in this league...[/quote]

What happens if we play Watford or wolves etc in the cup then?