Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

apologies all round

For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]Are you Wiz in disguide?

[quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]It''s only one game mate but it''s very encouraging.I avoid this forum when things aren''t going our way - too much kneejerking, despite the fact there''s been enough in each game to support a real sense of optimism. It wasn''t just the result today. You cannot tell me those players out there weren''t giving their all for CH.

Dusk, could not make todays game but really pleased to hear that the lads were giving their all for Hoots.

If they play with that sort of spirit week in week out then there is every reason to be optimistic.

OTBC

No need to apologise.  It''s not your fault, or the fault of the other doom-mongers that you cannot spot a good manager and team.  It just means you don''t understand the game you watch.

[quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]So all your doubts and concerns have been erased after one heroic victory?  I thought we were fantastic, well organised and well deserving of the three points but it will be what happens in the next five or six games that will show whether this was a one-off "cup tie" win or a turning point.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]So all your doubts and concerns have been erased after one heroic victory?  I thought we were fantastic, well organised and well deserving of the three points but it will be what happens in the next five or six games that will show whether this was a one-off "cup tie" win or a turning point.[/quote]

This is getting a bit repetetive Chops - do you have to say the same thing on a number of threads???? Just spotted your Smiths avatar...no wonder you''re such a miserable sod!!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]So all your doubts and concerns have been erased after one heroic victory?  I thought we were fantastic, well organised and well deserving of the three points but it will be what happens in the next five or six games that will show whether this was a one-off "cup tie" win or a turning point.[/quote]

This is getting a bit repetetive Chops - do you have to say the same thing on a number of threads???? Just spotted your Smiths avatar...no wonder you''re such a miserable sod!!!

[/quote]I can confirm that after the match, I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour...

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!!
[/quote]

Are you Wiz in disguide?
[/quote]

I was wrong on Hughton, hands up, totally wrong, he was magnificent yesterday and dominated Wenger all through the 90 minutes. His team selection was bold and cunning, the players also responded well to his demands.

Now on to Villa, the real acid test for me, I somehow feel he might just pass it.

I won''t however apologise for passing an opinion, they were just that, an opinion, based on the relevant results at that time..........although I do apologise to Mr Hughton and indeed, this message board for the manner in which I delivered them.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]Are you Wiz in disguide?[/quote]

I was wrong on Hughton, hands up, totally wrong, he was magnificent yesterday and dominated Wenger all through the 90 minutes. His team selection was bold and cunning, the players also responded well to his demands.

Now on to Villa, the real acid test for me, I somehow feel he might just pass it.

I won''t however apologise for passing an opinion, they were just that, an opinion, based on the relevant results at that time..........although I do apologise to Mr Hughton and indeed, this message board for the manner in which I delivered them.

[/quote]You really are a grade A" olympic standard idiot. Wrong on Hughton? Again?And now you come, cap in hand to the forum expecting people to forget all the bile you have spouted, with yet another change of mind?Pathetic.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!!
[/quote]

Are you Wiz in disguide?
[/quote]

[/quote]

You really are a grade A" olympic standard idiot. Wrong on Hughton? Again?

And now you come, cap in hand to the forum expecting people to forget all the bile you have spouted, with yet another change of mind?

Pathetic.
[/quote]

And right on que.......................or however its spelt!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="baldyboy"]For ever doubting City and hughton!! I was wrong and have been put in my place by the epic performance from everybody this evening!!! [/quote]Are you Wiz in disguide?[/quote]

[/quote]You really are a grade A" olympic standard idiot. Wrong on Hughton? Again?And now you come, cap in hand to the forum expecting people to forget all the bile you have spouted, with yet another change of mind?Pathetic.[/quote]

[/quote]Seriously, what the hell do you expect?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]I can confirm that after the match, I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour...[/quote]Good man...I now expect your avatar to change to one of Kylie!!  [:D]

The flip-floppery is pretty astounding to be honest.Apparently Hughton was a clown yesterday morning.......

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Are you Wiz in disguide?
[/quote]

[/quote]

You really are a grade A" olympic standard idiot. Wrong on Hughton? Again?

And now you come, cap in hand to the forum expecting people to forget all the bile you have spouted, with yet another change of mind?

Pathetic.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously, what the hell do you expect?

[/quote]

Axes to be buried maybe?

[quote user="Herman "]The flip-floppery is pretty astounding to be honest.Apparently Hughton was a clown yesterday morning.......[/quote]

Thats not exactly true is it?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]You really are a grade A" olympic standard idiot. Wrong on Hughton? Again?And now you come, cap in hand to the forum expecting people to forget all the bile you have spouted, with yet another change of mind?Pathetic.[/quote]

[/quote]Seriously, what the hell do you expect?

[/quote]

Axes to be buried maybe?

[/quote]No.Peoples memories aren''t erased when they switch their computers off, maybe yours is, who knows? For many years you have done nothing but stir up crap, tell lies to stir up further crap, visited other message boards to stir it up with other fans, touting yourself as some kind of spokesperson for the fans, and been royally rumbled as what you really are.This last few months has shown you at your most ridiculous worst, Hughton in, Hughton out. The pollution of this message board by the likes of you has driven a lot of good posters away. You are part of a group that relishes more in misery than actually discussing reasonable opinion.So, no, there will be no axe burying.

Okay I tried.

''''tell lies to stir up further crap, visited other message boards to stir it up with other fans, touting yourself as some kind of spokesperson for the fans, and been royally rumbled as what you really are''''

But I''ll just say this, if half of the above were really true I would have been banned and proscicuted several times over, you''ve fell for the lies and post corruptions by others on here.

I indeed have to suffer your attacks on me, backed up by your poster friends which surely must border on harrassment, I''ll take it because I won''t give in, ever.

And now the whingeing pity....Save it, no one is fooled any more. Theres a simple premise that works in all walks of life, if you act like an idiot, you will be treated as one, you should have learned this a long time ago.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Herman "]The flip-floppery is pretty astounding to be honest.Apparently Hughton was a clown yesterday morning.......[/quote]

Thats not exactly true is it?

[/quote]

errr....

"Exactly and Huzzah!

The man''s a clown."

From 9.25 am yesterday.

Wiz, we''ve been here before. People can''t take anything you post seriously, even if it is valid or relevant or positive because of all the negative crap you post the other 95% of the time.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Wiz, we''ve been here before. People can''t take anything you post seriously, even if it is valid or relevant or positive because of all the negative crap you post the other 95% of the time.[/quote]

Okay wings, fair point, so what do I do, just quit?

I''m still a City fan and a human being, what do I do?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Wiz, we''ve been here before. People can''t take anything you post seriously, even if it is valid or relevant or positive because of all the negative crap you post the other 95% of the time.[/quote]

[/quote]

You could begin by STFU for a couple of hours or so.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Wait until we stuff Judas next week.  The board will be buzzing with excitement.