Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Holt's 'pass' to Hoolahan

Great debate on Sky as to whether the ball to Wes was a crap shot or a wonder pass. Im afraid to say I incline towards the former. Wes certainly bottled the strike.

it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...[/quote]He went with the right foot, just went for the wrong corner

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...[/quote]He went with the right foot, just went for the wrong corner[/quote]watch it again later on..

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...[/quote]He went with the right foot, just went for the wrong corner[/quote]watch it again later on.. [/quote]

I think he means "right" as in "correct" as opposed to "right" as in "right and left".   When he says "right", he means "left".     Of course I could be wrong which means you are right -"right" as in "correct"  not as in "right and left".     Right?  I mean "right" as in "is that clear" not right as in "correct" nor "right" as in "right and left".................I hope that''s cleared that one up..........[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...
[/quote]

If that chance was to the other side of goal and it was Grant Holt in that position would he have taken it with his weaker foot? No.

Got nothing to do with which foot he went with and he didn''t bottle it.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...[/quote]He went with the right foot, just went for the wrong corner[/quote]watch it again later on.. [/quote]

I think he means "right" as in "correct" as opposed to "right" as in "right and left".   When he says "right", he means "left".     Of course I could be wrong which means you are right -"right" as in "correct"  not as in "right and left".     Right?  I mean "right" as in "is that clear" not right as in "correct" nor "right" as in "right and left".................I hope that''s cleared that one up..........[;)]

[/quote]

Does left mean "gone away"?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]it shows how wes needs to learn to use his right foot.... Power it past the keeper instead of bottling the finish because he is too one footed...
[/quote]

He went with the right foot, just went for the wrong corner
[/quote]

watch it again later on..
[/quote]

I think he means "right" as in "correct" as opposed to "right" as in "right and left".   When he says "right", he means "left".    

Of course I could be wrong which means you are right -"right" as in "correct"  not as in "right and left".    

Right?  I mean "right" as in "is that clear" not right as in "correct" nor "right" as in "right and left".................

I hope that''s cleared that one up..........[;)]

[/quote]

Sorry, he went with the correct foot, just went for the wrong corner

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]I thought it was a fine pass, and Wes was slightly unlucky with the finish. Guzman was in top form and Wes had not have enough space to try the long side.[/quote]

Guzman plays for Swansea

I thought it was a scuffed shot, but the sky guys did make a good point, Holt was looking directly at Hool''s. Who knows, either way, it was a great chance that should have got finished.

Pass!!!!    Only Holt detractors would class it as a scuffed shot [;)].    A crowd of players,  Hools in space - Holt is unselfish and a team player and can pass - he did the right thing - he passed it to his colleague - who should have scored........[:(]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Pass!!!!    Only Holt detractors would class it as a scuffed shot [;)].    A crowd of players,  Hools in space - Holt is unselfish and a team player and can pass - he did the right thing - he passed it to his colleague - who should have scored........[:(]

[/quote]

Sanity at last