anything resembling last weeks spineless performance at stamford bridge and i fear that the record premier league defeat held by our neighbours could at least be equalled this afternoon... chelsea have been known to hit a few 7s and 8s over recent years once they get a taste for it they are unstoppable  [:(]

If Bassong is playing we won''t concede more than 2. In fact if Bassong is playing and one or both of Pilks and Benno are also playing then I think we''ll win.

Basically, despite two or three bits of bad defending City were not as bad as many are saying last week and Chelsea are not good enough to score  9 against us, but like many of the top teams they can turn over any side in this league on their day, but 9 dont think so.

Let''s start being positive i.e. a performance like City put in at Spurs could well see us coming away from the Bridge with a point

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I doubt Sparto is an expert Wiz....

[/quote]

I agree Nutty. There is no expertise emanating from Lowestoft. [:D]

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

Basically, despite two or three bits of bad defending City were not as bad as many are saying last week and Chelsea are not good enough to score  9 against us, but like many of the top teams they can turn over any side in this league on their day, but 9 dont think so.

Let''s start being positive i.e. a performance like City put in at Spurs could well see us coming away from the Bridge with a point

[/quote]
I was there, and yes we were.  I commented to the Mrs this morning that the premier league record could quite possibly go at the Bridge this afternoon.  Anything resembling last week and it may well do.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]At Fulham Broadway - Chelsea fans we''re talking to are only expecting 5-0.[/quote]

A Norwich result?

To quote Kevin Keegan, "Wouldn''t I just love it."

A City point and I might just tune into MotD again.

A City win and there would be no MotD as the esteemed worthies of that programme would be transfixed into a state of apoplectic shock. Their whole World, as they knew it, would have ceased to exist.

Come on Grant, your stage awaits.

if anyone thinks city are going to get something from today they are living in dreamland, pilks or bennet wont make any difference, a draw would be a very very good result, but hughton will do the same yet again and we will try and grind something out of it and get taken apart instead of having a go and maybe snatching something. Probably be better off getting all 11 players to stand on the goal lineHave any of you actually watched chelsea recently? they are scoring for fun and tbh have probably the best group of attacking players in the league in mata/marin/hazard/fat frank/oscar & even the regularly hopeless torres3-0 if city are lucky :(

If we get a beating it''ll be the way we get beat that''ll be under scrutiny.  If we have a good go for 90 minutes it''ll be easier to take.  If we put the white flag up and go through the motions that''s when the grumbling will start.

How dare you so called "fans" underestimate city like that!!!

It''ll be at least 10-0

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]At Fulham Broadway - Chelsea fans we''re talking to are only expecting 5-0.[/quote]

A Norwich result?

To quote Kevin Keegan, "Wouldn''t I just love it."

A City point and I might just tune into MotD again.

A City win and there would be no MotD as the esteemed worthies of that programme would be transfixed into a state of apoplectic shock. Their whole World, as they knew it, would have ceased to exist.

Come on Grant, your stage awaits.

[/quote]  ...a real "win win" situation then. wouldn''t we just love it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ve backed 1-1.  But maybe that''s why I live in a small house and drive a crap car.[/quote]Case rested.  But at least it can''t be 9-0 any more [:|]