Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Robert Green, reception ?

can''t say I have any gripe with old ''wurzel; so I shall happiliy give a cheer, a clap or even a few lies of any positive chant

though I shall make even more of a noise if he makes one of his usual ''clangers;

I''ve always liked him, brilliant servant to the club and a key part in helping us get promoted to the Premier League in ''04. He SHOULD have a good reception, I hope.

Never did anything bad by us.Was honest with his intentions and will hopefully get a good reception.

And really agree with the second point.Holt to do a Johnson[:D]

He''s done nothing wrong to us to deserve a bad reception, always gave it his best, came across a decent fella, would wish him a good season but as he''s signed for Qpr I can''t bring myself to say that !! OTBC

[quote user="sjs7"]He''s done nothing wrong to us to deserve a bad reception, always gave it his best, came across a decent fella, would wish him a good season but as he''s signed for Qpr I can''t bring myself to say that !! OTBC[/quote]
Yep agree, He''s always done right by us, and spoken well of the city/club and was a massive factor in us winning the league that year - no reason not to give him a good reception, climbed Kilimanjaro for charity too a few years back - seems like a top bloke to be honest, hopefully he''ll get the reception he deserves.

"City First - More blue than yellow and green? "

I''m flattered that you care

Good player for us. Good bloke as well. Will get a clap from me. Knowing our luck he will have reserved an absolutely heroic performance just for us.

To be honest I''m more concerned about the team getting a win against one of the teams we''d be looking to get 3 points of at the start of the season, than a slightly over rated goalie who left us 6 years ago!

I shall be reserving my vitriol for Joey Barton.......Ballcocks!......just remembered, he''s suspended for 24,000 games......

Nah, Greeno''s a good egg.....won''t be givin'' him any grief.