Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Villa 2 Burton 1

Why ? Why Why ? Why ? Did we need to know this useless piece of info Stupid idiot.......

Go support em if u love the man that much........

I wish all NCFC supporters can get over the fact Lambert is gone, although I am thankful for what he has done for us and I wish him all the best, I am only interested in Norwich City football club and what we do.

Last time I checked I was a Norwich supporter and this was a Norwich Forum........

Let it go mate

Why on earth does everyone get so upset with the mention of Lambert and his club? No one goes off on one when Worthy, Roeder, Gunn, Grant (to name just the recent managers) are mentioned, yet Lambert half the posters start having a hissy fit about it.

For goodness sake, he was our manager for three years, left a couple of months ago to manage a rival club in our league. If you can''t see the relevance of talking about him, then I think your pretty idiotic. If you don''t want to read/talking about him, there is a VERY simple solution, especially on a message board. The thread title wasn''t coded, it clearly indicated the thread is about Villa. Don''t click on it if you don''t like it.

Ginger, look at the title of the thread and tell us what this has to do with Norwich? Sweet FA so thats why it shouldnt be on here!!!

Well actually its about another club on the league we will be competing in. Of course it has something to do with Norwich City Football Club. Are you unaware we compete in a league with 19 other teams?

[quote user="baldyboy"]Ginger, look at the title of the thread and tell us what this has to do with Norwich? Sweet FA so thats why it shouldnt be on here!!![/quote]Neither are the threads on the first page about Cotterill, Forest, McCarthy, Owen etc but no one seems bothered about that.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well actually its about another club on the league we will be competing in. Of course it has something to do with Norwich City Football Club. Are you unaware we compete in a league with 19 other teams?[/quote]By that argument why has he not posted the pre season results of all the other clubs in the league?

Exactly Mr. Bump.

There are always the odd poster who has a moan about ''OT'' threads But there are two/three Forrest threads on the first page, no problem there. And why shouldn''t we discuss other teams in our league? And Forrest, people wondering if they will be another ''mega bucks'' team and threaten our Premiership place next season. Its all related. If Villa have a crap pre-season, then thats one team who based on Lambert''s results last season with us, and Villa''s supposed better quality and money then they should be above us.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Well actually its about another club on the league we will be competing in. Of course it has something to do with Norwich City Football Club. Are you unaware we compete in a league with 19 other teams?[/quote]By that argument why has he not posted the pre season results of all the other clubs in the league?[/quote]

No that argument does not suggest that should be done. It purely means if someone wants to bring up something about another Premiership club, there should be NO problem. It isn''t saying we should have threads about everything at every premiership club.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well actually its about another club on the league we will be competing in. Of course it has something to do with Norwich City Football Club. Are you unaware we compete in a league with 19 other teams?[/quote]You made me actually, physically bang my head on my desk. Holy cow are these people on this forum real?

With you on this one GP, much easier not to comment on a thread if you don''t like it rather than coming on and abusing.
What is of interest from this game was the performance of their new DM - EL Ahamadi - according to reports he was by far the best player, breaking up play and dictating the tempo of the game - Fox who can tackle it sounds like. Now this is very relevant to NCFC since it would appear likely he was a previous target for us

C''mon GP, be serious, how on earth can a Aston Villa pre-season friendly have anything to do with Norwich City or the forthcoming season?

What the hell is wrong with people?

Can you really not understand why people are interested in what Lambert''s new club is doing?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Well actually its about another club on the league we will be competing in. Of course it has something to do with Norwich City Football Club. Are you unaware we compete in a league with 19 other teams?[/quote]You made me actually, physically bang my head on my desk. Holy cow are these people on this forum real?[/quote]

What?

Are you completely illogical or something?

And no this may not be all that important, its not going to affect Villa''s season. But i''m just getting fed up with opening up threads about Lambert or Villa and seeing multiple posts having a go at people wanting to discuss a former manager. In the recent lengthy Worthy thread, were there 9 posts on the first page having a go at the OP?

No I don''t think so.

Please can people just accept some people want to talk about Lambert, its not against the rules. It is related to NCFC, because last season he was our manager, and now he is manager of another team on our league. Like I said, if you don''t want to read about him, don''t click on threads about him. If there is something i''m not interested in on here, I don''t click on the thread.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]But i''m just getting fed up with opening up threads about Lambert or Villa........[/quote]Hear, hear, well said! [;)][:D]

I just wonder how many of our pre season results will be the subject of threads on Villa forums or any other Premiership clubs for that matter ? I would hazard a guess at none.[:|]

Villa v Burton.     Now what relevance has that got to do with us.....................................

hmmm..........................

errr..............................

der.................................

thinks....................................

well.......................................

zzzzzz................................

umm..............................

No, can''t think of one. 

[:(]

LDC, I thought you were a logical person.

You just going to ignore the fact Lambert is of interest to some Norwich fans? Just because you don''t care about him and his new club, doesn''t mean everyone has to feel the same. I see the OT related to Terry and Rio is 4 pages long, I personally don''t have any interest in it, so haven''t clicked on it. Its really really not hard.