Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I apologise.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="The ambassador"]I have to agree with city1st. All wiz has done for about a decade is antagonise and troll everybody on these forums. He picks up fear and worry and spreads it around and even exaggerates these fears to scaremonger everybody. If he is a city fan then why have I NEVER hear him say anything positive? Even when we got promoted (twice) he moaned!

Of course, once he see''s the crowds turn on him, that''s when it''s time to ''apologise'' to everybody else and say he was wrong. However this is a cycle which will begin again. Watch this space. He will start moaning again soon!

Notice how he never replies to anything on his own threads? This is because he is an anarchist. He stirs up shit then sits back and enjoys the magic. City1st is completely right in refusing to believe wiz and his bullshit. Let''s be harsher on him![/quote]

BW....how on earth would you know that 1st Wiz has been antagonising and trolling people on these forums for nearly a decade

And you are one to talk![/quote]

Here we go again. Pointing the finger at me and moaning about BW. Im not that scumbag and I never will be. Enough is enough.

The reason I know about Wiz so much is because I have been ''spectating'' on these forums for nearly five years now. Only recently have I decided to join since I was unsure of joining because of being accused of being BW or having wiz get on my tits. Seems like both has happened but im not stopping.

[quote user="The ambassador"]I have to agree with city1st. All wiz has done for about a decade is antagonise and troll everybody on these forums. He picks up fear and worry and spreads it around and even exaggerates these fears to scaremonger everybody. If he is a city fan then why have I NEVER hear him say anything positive? Even when we got promoted (twice) he moaned! Of course, once he see''s the crowds turn on him, that''s when it''s time to ''apologise'' to everybody else and say he was wrong. However this is a cycle which will begin again. Watch this space. He will start moaning again soon! Notice how he never replies to anything on his own threads? This is because he is an anarchist. He stirs up shit then sits back and enjoys the magic. City1st is completely right in refusing to believe wiz and his bullshit. Let''s be harsher on him![/quote]

Absolute rot fella as well you know. I was over the moon on our promotions and said so at the time on here.

Still, you carry on and add yet another lie to the wiz urban myths on here, btw, I eat hamsters too!

Really? Yes you followed the crowd with initial excitement but soon after the complaints began. Something about not being able to compete in the premier league with championship players and not having enough money to buy ''experienced'' players?

"You''re right that it wasn''t strictly a comparison. A loose form of words. But the only reason to bring a paedophile into the conversation at all was to denigrate Wiz. A kind of snide guilt by association. And City1st did compare another poster to the alleged Colorado mass murderer."

Once again anothe LIE. I have never posted anything on here about the Colorada mass murderer. Nor did I attempt to denigrate wiz through guily by association, the person behind the character is a troll and so none of us have any knowledge of himher beyond what he/her puts up.

So omce again purple ''whatever you are'' you have sort to twist the thread into an attack upon me, through blatant lies and misrepresentation.

So here''s a suggestion. Why not stop aping your ''mate'' and actually put up evidence that i have ever stated that someone not interested ipsish town fc accounts is a binner or that I have ever refered to the Colorada mass murderer ?

You made the accusations so, as with ''wiz''s'' attempt at redemption here''s your chance to demonstrate to the rest of the forum that you are not the same as ''wiz''. That you can substantiate your accusations and have no other ulterior motives behind this attack.

[quote user="City1st"]

"You''re right that it wasn''t strictly a comparison. A loose form of words. But the only reason to bring a paedophile into the conversation at all was to denigrate Wiz. A kind of snide guilt by association. And City1st did compare another poster to the alleged Colorado mass murderer."

Once again anothe LIE. I have never posted anything on here about the Colorada mass murderer. Nor did I attempt to denigrate wiz through guily by association, the person behind the character is a troll and so none of us have any knowledge of himher beyond what he/her puts up.

So omce again purple ''whatever you are'' you have sort to twist the thread into an attack upon me, through blatant lies and misrepresentation.

So here''s a suggestion. Why not stop aping your ''mate'' and actually put up evidence that i have ever stated that someone not interested ipsish town fc accounts is a binner or that I have ever refered to the Colorada mass murderer ?

You made the accusations so, as with ''wiz''s'' attempt at redemption here''s your chance to demonstrate to the rest of the forum that you are not the same as ''wiz''. That you can substantiate your accusations and have no other ulterior motives behind this attack.

[/quote]

City1st, if you want to believe Wiz and I are the same person (which I think is what you''re saying) you are welcome to. It is such a truly bizarre idea, which amuses me no end, I wouldn''t dream of exploding it with facts.

As to the idea of lack of interest in Ipswich town''s finances betokening a closet Binner, you did actually suggest that. Some time ago, to be fair. And only the once. Usually, as shown in many threads, you just throw around the general accusation that anyone whose arguments you don''t like (ie you can''t answer them) is an Ipswich fan. As in this randomly chosen example: "Oh dear, our resident binner, who curiously (or not) never posts anything positive about the club, is resorting to vulgar language as well as making up stuff."

But there is, in your universe, a kind of weird logic to the more specific Ipswich finance thing. I''m surprised you are claiming to be surprised. According to you their finances are so bad (and going to get worse) that a true Ipswich fan probably wouldn''t want to know the gory details.

As to the Colorado bit, you posted this about Tom Cavendish on July 24, the day after the shooting suspect, who is young and being portrayed as reclusive and obsessive and angry at the world, appeared in court:

What should give rise to concern is what happens when reclusive obssessive young men finally do flip. When a singular mania about one fixation spills out into anger at the wider world. Thankfully this is merely at a mild form of aspergers, and hopefully will not manifest itself in any form of violent behaviour.

Good luck with claiming that isn''t a clear comparison between Tom and the Colorado suspect.

[quote user="The ambassador"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="The ambassador"]I have to agree with city1st. All wiz has done for about a decade is antagonise and troll everybody on these forums. He picks up fear and worry and spreads it around and even exaggerates these fears to scaremonger everybody. If he is a city fan then why have I NEVER hear him say anything positive? Even when we got promoted (twice) he

Of course, once he see''s the crowds turn on him, that''s when it''s time to ''apologise'' to everybody else and say he was wrong. However this is a cycle which will begin again. Watch this space. He will start moaning again soon!

Notice how he never replies to anything on his own threads? This is because he is an anarchist. He stirs up shit then sits back and enjoys the magic. City1st is completely right in refusing to believe wiz and his bullshit. Let''s be harsher on him![/quote]

BW....how on earth would you know that 1st Wiz has been antagonising and trolling people on these forums for nearly a decade

Here we go again. Pointing the finger at me and moaning about BW. Im not that scumbag and I never will be. Enough is enough.

The reason I know about Wiz so much is because I have been ''spectating'' on these forums for nearly five years now. Only recently have I decided to join since I was unsure of joining because of being accused of being BW or having wiz get on my tits. Seems like both has happened but im not stopping.[/quote]

You are BW and I claim my £5

Are you lot sure you actually support the same team ?

Cause from what I am reading albeit with the best of a bottle of Merlot gone you are mostly mentalists !

[quote user="Firedawg"]Are you lot sure you actually support the same team ?

Cause from what I am reading albeit with the best of a bottle of Merlot gone you are mostly mentalists ![/quote]We''ve certainly got a poster or two who just don''t know when to stop digging.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

City1st, if you want to believe Wiz and I are the same person (which I think is what you''re saying) you are welcome to. It is such a truly bizarre idea, which amuses me no end, I wouldn''t dream of exploding it with facts.

[/quote]

Sorry but having got to know you both on here over the past few years that made me laugh.[:)]

As for City 1st, strange poster who seems obsessed with his hatred for Ipswich, his posts over the past couple oF seasons suggest he knows more about whats going on at PR than at CR.

Back to Wiz, theres no doubt he loves the club as much as the rest of us, he just likes to wind us all up which he manages to do quite nicely judging by all the replies his threads get [:)]

Of course when I put this thread up, it was pretty obvious the usual mob, or gang, would come along and hijack it with their usual bile in an attempt to destroy the sincerity which prompted me to write it.

But they won''t win, they never do, I''ve been seeing off their kind for 9 years now, they are mere children in my eyes now.

If you read the whole thread again, more and more are turning against them as their true motives become clearer.

Just look at a school playground, facebook or twitter, messageboards etc, their kind crucify the lad, author or user who dares to stand alone.....whilst they herd together for self comfort.

They are transparent, ignore them.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="The ambassador"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="The ambassador"]I have to agree with city1st. All wiz has done for about a decade is antagonise and troll everybody on these forums. He picks up fear and worry and spreads it around and even exaggerates these fears to scaremonger everybody. If he is a city fan then why have I NEVER hear him say anything positive? Even when we got promoted (twice) he

The reason I know about Wiz so much is because I have been ''spectating'' on these forums for nearly five years now. Only recently have I decided to join since I was unsure of joining because of being accused of being BW or having wiz get on my tits. Seems like both has happened but im not stopping.[/quote]

You are BW and I claim my £5[/quote]

BW doesn''t even put much effort into his alts. I have hit about 200 posts. The chinese poster (which was BW) hit about 30 posts then quit. If I was BW why would I be putting in such an effort? I would have quit by now and then created another alt.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Of course when I put this thread up, it was pretty obvious the usual mob, or gang, would come along and hijack it with their usual bile in an attempt to destroy the sincerity which prompted me to write it.

But they won''t win, they never do, I''ve been seeing off their kind for 9 years now, they are mere children in my eyes now.

If you read the whole thread again, more and more are turning against them as their true motives become clearer.

Just look at a school playground, facebook or twitter, messageboards etc, their kind crucify the lad, author or user who dares to stand alone.....whilst they herd together for self comfort.

[/quote]Or maybe you are just a bit of a bell end?

The Wiz Thread Trajectory:

> Wiz gets the urge for a bit of internet trolling

> Wiz thinks up an abrasive opening post

> Wiz receives the anticipated backlash

> Wiz claims to be the victim of bullying

And he has the gall to call other people childish? Pathetic little man, ignore.

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I like cheese doritos......[/quote]

I like cool ranch.......[/quote]I tried the Jalapeno ones the other day - I feel for the bag, it had flames on it - and I have to say they were really nice!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Or maybe you are just a bit of a bell end?[/quote]You could be onto something there[:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I like cheese doritos......[/quote]

I also like cheese doritos, but I''m not so enamored by the bastido who advised me that a turkey would last up to three months in a freezer - I put one in last night and it was dead this morning.

I make no apologies for the use of ancient jokes, so go f*ck yourselves good and hard.

Oh, and Wiz is indeed the King of Bellendovia [img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Norwich  R  Us 2 rote:   the urge for a bit of internet trolling > Wiz thinks up an abrasive opening post > Wiz receives the anticipated backlash > Wiz claims to be the victim of bullying And he has the gall to call other people childish? Pathetic little man, ignore.

You know bugger all about me Sunshine, bugger all.

[quote user="Wiz"]

You know bugger all about me Sunshine, bugger all.

[/quote]

No? I do know this -

What you think:

> Wiz is an internet celebrity.

What everyone else thinks:

> Wiz is a dim, s**t stirring, attention seeking, scaremongering, schizophrenic, ADHD internet misery guts. And a bell end.

As a relative ''newbie'' here with a minuscule amount of posts I just wonder which '' team'' I should join ? I just want to ''be loved'' and find all this animosity against each other hard to take !

Why can''t we all just be friends ?

[quote user="Firedawg"]As a relative ''newbie'' here with a minuscule amount of posts I just wonder which '' team'' I should join ? I just want to ''be loved'' and find all this animosity against each other hard to take !

Why can''t we all just be friends ?[/quote]Binner!

[quote user="Firedawg"]As a relative ''newbie'' here with a minuscule amount of posts I just wonder which '' team'' I should join ? I just want to ''be loved'' and find all this animosity against each other hard to take ! Why can''t we all just be friends ?[/quote]

Nail on head, well said.

[quote user="Wiz"]Of course when I put this thread up, it was pretty obvious the usual mob, or gang, would come along and hijack it with their usual bile in an attempt to destroy the sincerity which prompted me to write it.

They are transparent, ignore them.[/quote]

Quite right Wiz, you tell ''em! Hopefully, some of them will start new threads apologising! [:@]

[quote user="Firedawg"]As a relative ''newbie'' here with a minuscule amount of posts I just wonder which '' team'' I should join ? I just want to ''be loved'' and find all this animosity against each other hard to take !

Why can''t we all just be friends ?[/quote]They''re just practising for the 2016 Olympics when Wiz bashing becomes a new event.  The aim of the game is to hurl abuse and then justify it in the most original way.Bonus points awarded for analogies between Wiz and serial killers/paedophiles using tenuous links.