Sign in to follow this  
Mahogany

Team for Fulham

Ok now we know the first fixture what formation/team/bench do you want to see against Fulham

.............................Ruddy.....................

D.Simpson.....Martin....Bennett....Tierney

....................Fox...........Howson............

Barnetta..............Hoolahan..........Pilkington

...............................Holt.......................

Steer

Ayala

Simão Mate Junior

Johnson

Bennett

Pacheco

Vaughan

Barnetta may well be out of our reach, but I thought I should have a couple of ideal signings.

i think from the team we have and the fact that holt might go, i would suggest

-----------------------------ruddy-----------------------

martin-----------bennett-------------barnett---------tierney

------------------------------fox--------------------------

bennett--------------------howson---------------pilkington

----------------------jackson-----moro------------------

*or

--------------------------ruddy---------------------

martin---------bennett-----------barnett------tierney

--------bennett-----------fox-------------pilkington-

----------------howson--------hoolahan------------

-------------------------moro-----------------------

What about :

Ruddy

Martin  Barnett Bennett Benetta

Barnetta   Bennett  Martin Martina

Martinet  Bennettttt

subs:  Rudd, Ruud, Rudy, Rudolph, Rudetta and Ruddi heck

My team would be (with realistic signings)

Ruddy

Naughton, Ayala, Bennett, Tierney.

Howson

Bennett       Hoolahan              Pilkington

Morosion   Guidetti

[quote user="Mahogany"]Ok now we know the first fixture what formation/team/bench do you want to see against Fulham

.............................Ruddy.....................

D.Simpson.....Martin....Bennett....Tierney

....................Fox...........Howson............

Barnetta..............Hoolahan..........Pilkington

...............................Holt.......................

Steer

Ayala

Simão Mate Junior

Johnson

Bennett

Pacheco

Vaughan

Barnetta may well be out of our reach, but I thought I should have a couple of ideal signings.[/quote]

Have you checked that hes not a regen ?If the player has a computerised face then hes a regen and not a real player, look at his history and see if he spawned in season 2014/15 or something.

Ha, yeah he was a Simao was a football manager find but looking into him he seems really good, just the sort of defensive midfielder we need, and he''s a free agent.

As for Steer v Rudd, I''d be happy with either on the bench. Hopefully one of them will go out on loan to the Championship.

We really are bored arent we?!

The reality is we will sign 3/4 players and therefore none of us will get close to picking the side. Plus, i fully expect Barnett to be out of the door - lots of people on here seem to have him in their side yet he isnt a PL centre half for as long as he has a hole in his arse.

[quote user="Across_The_Pond_Yellow"]Steer as sub? Rudd has recovered now, he played 1/2 the testimonial. Steers just a little young.[/quote]

Rudd had recovered before the end of the season but Steer remained on the bench. Steer also played the first half of the testimonial which consisted of our current team, Rudd played the 2nd half in which appeared a little less competitive due to non ncfc subs etc. I''m not saying that this means that Steer will be a sub next season but I''m not sure that Rudd would just come straight back in; not to mention the fact that Steer had been sent away on loan to gain experience, it would be good to see Rudd get the same opportunity to play some regular first team football.

[quote user="Across_The_Pond_Yellow"]Steer as sub? Rudd has recovered now, he played 1/2 the testimonial. Steers just a little young.[/quote]

Rudd had recovered before the end of the season but Steer remained on the bench. Steer also played the first half of the testimonial which consisted of our current team, Rudd played the 2nd half in which appeared a little less competitive due to non ncfc subs etc. I''m not saying that this means that Steer will be a sub next season but I''m not sure that Rudd would just come straight back in; not to mention the fact that Steer had been sent away on loan to gain experience, it would be good to see Rudd get the same opportunity to play some regular first team football.

[quote user="Brucie"]

The reality is we will sign 3/4 players and therefore none of us will get close to picking the side. Plus, i fully expect Barnett to be out of the door - lots of people on here seem to have him in their side yet he isnt a PL centre half for as long as he has a hole in his arse.

[/quote]

Barnett has got 2 years on his contract and even if he had thought about leaving he may see how things go under Hughton.

It''s not as if we were any sounder defensively without Barnett in the team. It''s just that Lambert made a couple of decisions and spent a bit of money and had to stand by it.

GunnCulverhouseBowenPolstonButterworthFoxPhillipsCrookMegsonRobinsSuttonSubsWaltonEkokuUllathorneIf that dont win em nothing will!

wikipedia says Simao mate Junior just signed for Shandong Lueng in China today so missed out him : \

Ruddy

New RB     R.Martin   R Bennett    New LB

New DCM

E. Bennett                               Pilkington

Howson

Vaughan Morison

SUBS:

Steer, Hoolahan, Ayala, Drury, Fox, Jackson, New A.N. Other

[quote user="Brucie"]

[/quote]

I''ll second that

[quote user="Brucie"]

[/quote]

I''ll second that