The total percentage of time spend in our third of the pitch this season?

The percentage of our games after which people have criticised Edworthy when he has quite clearly played no worse than any of our so called defenders?

The glue content of Huckerby''s hair products?

The gravy content of our pies?

Is it the percentage of the population who always vomit when they see Michael "Slimeball" Howard on Television? If not I give up.

To go briefly off topic, what on earth do you do when you see Bliar et al?

Anyway, my money is on  either

(a) pass-completion

or

(b) the %proof of Delia''s first-half tipple

Hell, MPR. What on earth does Delia drink?!

My guess - the percentage of fans who stand in the Barclay when Fleming clears to a colleague.

OTBC.

[quote]Ok lets play a game. Who can guess what this pathetic, measly statistic represents this season?[/quote]

At the star of the season it represented our chance of staying up.

Next game - what''s the chance now ?

Either...

a) percentage of total topics on the this board that you have shared your tuppence in.

b) the percentage of topics you''ve started where people have responded directly with irate personal messages.

I prefer...

a) the percentage of matches in which City actually turned up and tried to play when the chips were down this season.

b) the percentage of fans in Carrow Road that bought their season tickets cos it was the cheapest way they were likely to get to see Chelsea, Arsenal or Man U this season.

c) the percentage of people expected to vote for the abstenance and apathy parties at the coming general election. I''d be one if I didn''t so dearly want to get rid of Charles Clarke.

i wonder if you can furnish us with the answer to your little poser, DD? that is of course, if anybody other than me is still interested.
alternatively, you may be hoping for some more responses before you spill the beans I suppose.

It''s either:a) The percentage the word "commitment" is used by Worthington in post match interviews. ORb) 56.4% is Norwich City''s overall home winning percentage.

Oops!  Seeing blacko''s thread on the benefits of the fizzy league reminded me that I never actually told you the answer!  57.8% represents......  The percentage of league games this season which we will have kicked off at 3:00 on a Saturday.  A pretty rubbish stat IMO.